Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

Imagine bagging an FKA Twigs collab as an 11 year old. North's life is amazing 

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

Haven't hear anything from her but Perfect Stranger which I love so I decided to listen to this album and I really like it!

 

Great discovery! Maybe I should try her discography

opens with 91 on Metacritic

https://www.metacritic.com/music/eusexua/fka-twigs

Is it just me or the second half of the album sounds like this 

 

tinashe-playlist.gif

 

Like, I couldn't stop my mind from going to that gif while listening to multiple tracks lol. I like it, but kinda was expecting something more hard hitting? I see myself skipping Childlike Things, production is kinda interesting but the other choices... but overall she served another great body of work, she can't do wrong

Koooookaayyyyyvthisbiych is crazyyyyy maybe her best album 

 

Child Like, Gurl like Me, and Room 

 

 

spacer.png

the way this album was best case scenario for me with Perfect Stranger ending up my least fave, my favorite single didn't end up being my overall fave and I'm stanning the panned song :jonny2:

Girls Feels Good and Striptease are career highs

sadly underwhelming. maybe if i listen to it more-

the alberm needed more serves like 'girl feels good' & 'room of fools'.

5 hours ago, My20sBlues said:

Cocoon from Vespertine

Omg it is!! And it was also produced by longtime Bjork collaborator Marius de Vries (though he produced a different song on Vespertine lol)

Edited by mathekr

Certain parts of her vocal in ROOM OF FOOLS is sooooo Bjorkd - the infliction, that growl on the hyper-ballad like BEATTT yessss 

 

 

spacer.png

Can't wait to listen to this when I wake up tomorrow  :jonny5:

 

Hopefully it's AOTY :giraffe:

Girl FEEL GOOD sounds like something straight out of RAY OF LIGHT. It sounds like it sampled  3 quarter of the tracks from RAY OF LIGHT. Let me check writing credit real quick! 
 

ITS AN HONEST STAND OUT FOR A REASON 
 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

Listening now and Girl Feels Good is already immaculate

5 hours ago, Cannon said:

Imagine bagging an FKA Twigs collab as an 11 year old. North's life is amazing 

And she's still extraordinary obnoxious. 

I've listened to it three times now but I'm kind of disappointed. I expected more, I don't think it delivers on what she had promised it to be.. I feel like Drums of Death and Striptease carry the album HARD.

Dun-dun-dun
Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun, dun-dun-dun-dun-dun
Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun

 

9971f709e7d78430b423867613c2ca13.200x200


こんにちは
私の名前はノースちゃん
カリフォルニアから東京
イエス様 王様 (Ah-ah)
神様賞賛 (Ah-ah)
イエスは唯一の真の神 (You need to know)

 

9971f709e7d78430b423867613c2ca13.200x200

After first listen I really really loved this. Twigs never let's me down but pretty much every track blew me away. I think Perfect Stranger and Drums Of Death might be the weakest tracks here and I like both of them a lot. 

 

The album feels like such a wonderful mix of retro and modern music. It's very 90s, I hear a lot of Bjork influences on here, Madonna's ROL and some of Kate Bush's stuff too. Then again so much of the album doesn't sound anything like those artists. I feel like it's her most accessible record (apart from maybe caprisongs) but without sacrificing her artistry, it's still very experimental. I guess Wanderlust and Perfect Stranger are a bit poppier than she's been before. 

 

Don't know where I'd rate this in her discog but I really loved it. 

North is doing ha thang in CHILD LIKE! Her obnoxious Brat-Liked personality and delivery is giving that song soo much life by being a complete contrast of FKA's soft whispery vocals

 

AN ACTUAL KID ENERGY IS NEEDED on that song. Wish it could had been BLUE IVY instead 

spacer.png 

I'm so sad that I don't feel Wanderlust, her vocals are heavenly but it doesn't give me the closure I expected for the album. 

Just now, Kh-Loud said:

North is doing ha thang in CHILD LIKE! Her obnoxious Brat-Liked personality and delivery is giving that song soo much life by being a complete contrast of FKA's soft whispery vocals

 

AN ACTUAL KID ENERGY IS NEEDED on that song. Wish it could had been BLUE IVY instead 

spacer.png 

***** ME TOO TF

 

9971f709e7d78430b423867613c2ca13.200x200

Sticky and Wanderlust made me tear up, honestly a really good ******* album 

I like all the songs a lot & actually Striptease was one of the bottom tracks for me upon first play through... until that last minute kicks :WAP:

 

I really want a release day physical copy (didn't preorder) but my local store will only have 1 CD and 1 Vinyl in stock tomorrow, I'm gonna have to elbow some faguettes 

heaven goes perfectly after wanderlust as the true closer :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.