Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

FKA twigs - 'EUSEXUA'

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

is this worth listening to? i've only ever liked in the club and cellphone from this girl

 

2Wj09o9.gif

oddly enough, this album is basically a mix of these two vibes from her? I feel like you should listen. 

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 86.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i don't wanna be that person but she's a little to weird for me this era… like this whole 11 commandments, minimalism, eusexua thing is just too freaky for me. and this mv is beautiful but the naked p

  • Not me giving a striptease to my boyfriend on Striptease, making a wrong movement and snapping my neck giving me a jolt of headache i've never felt before. Literally on the bed in a dark room right no

:jonny: I can't believe I chose this era to get into her and get tickets to see her show. Truly blessed! 

Striptease, 24hr Dog, Girl Feels Good, Room of Fools, Eusexua, Keep It Hold It, Drums of Death, Sticky... 

 

Oh Twigs I've never doubted you once in my life :jonny5:

Eusexua, Drums of Death and Girl Feels Good are the best tracks on this album for me.

The way the 3 final tracks are my album trinity :jonny2: I wish the album had more ballads tbh

People hate Childlike Things? It's really ****ing good 

 

Y'all are too pretentious for your own good! Have fun!

35 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Am I the only one who can't get into Drums of Death?

no, it's the only real chop of the record 

Keep It Hold It growing to be my favorite song, what a thrill

 

Perfect Stranger kinda the only thing that feels a bit weaker, but it's getting there. Childlike Things is a banger if you just ignore North lmao

alright it's finally quiet here so I'm gonna get going on my first listen :jamming:

Wait Striptease actually blew me away wtf :jonnycat:


I was ready to accept Drums of Death being my favorite song on the album but :jonny3:

The whole thing was overall very underwhelming to me. It feels like I could hear similar songs, productions and vibes all over the modern female indie/alt music scene. It doesn't work as a mainstream electronic pop album, and it doesn't work as a cutting edge experimental art pop album either. For me, anyway. Honestly, some songs would probably work for me better as instrumental pieces instead. :gaycat6:

 

Room Of Fools and Wanderlust are the best songs though. :snowman:

Edited by Album Leak

I had a feeling 24hr dog was being overrated and no it's actually that good…

Wow, this was truly an incredible listening experience.

 

I appreciated Magdalene for what it was and understood why it got so much acclaim, but I only kept about 4 songs from it. It was just too slow for me. Eusexua. however aligns with the type of experimental music I usually listen to so I find it far better

 

Faves; Striptease (a career highlight), 24 hr dog and Keep it, Hold it

I think the ballads are great, but don't compare to the rest of the album. My only critique is that it felt so short 😭 I need more. 

 

My top 3:

Room Of Fools

Striptease

Keep It, Hold It

 

My bottom 3:

Childlike Things

Sticky
Wanderlust

Edited by mothercreep

Wanderlust is the only skip for me. Not bad, the production kinda rescues it as the song goes on, but not a fan of the vocals. Love every other song. 

 

Top 3 as of now is Striptease, Drums of Death and Room of Fools.

first listen, why does room of fools sound like it was made on garageband to be put on myspace 

Silk for my tears, and lace for my fears
I'm stripping apart, till my pain disappears

 

:jonny2:

51 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

The colapse! I was not expecting this amazing reviews! I'm so happy because this album deserves to be the most acclaimed one this year

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.