Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

me when I reveal the song I gave a 1 to and everyone jumps me:

 

I feel it's gonna be Virgo's Groove...

 

You think you're so funny huh?? Boycotting the otherwise perfect 10/10 score it would've gotten?

 

kim-richards-white-woman.gif

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Formation Tour was filmed professionally and edited. Then was never released 

and then she had the audacity to tease us with merch about it :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Natcrus said:

I feel it's gonna be Virgo's Groove...

 

You think you're so funny huh?? Boycotting the otherwise perfect 10/10 score it would've gotten?

I'm offended by how tasteless you think I am :redface:

15 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Formation Tour was filmed professionally and edited. Then was never released 

A Formation tour DVD/film was never promised, announced or even teased. (until the meta merch some years after the fact) 

 

Her previous tour also failed to receive a DVD so :cm:

The press release said visuals were "scheduled for a later date" and there was the teaser as well. The Gift didn't have these promises and we got a whole movie in the end. 

  • ATRL Moderator

i wonder if that MJ stan got fined or a-word for posting that bs last month.

7 minutes ago, Noodles said:

The press release said visuals were "scheduled for a later date" and there was the teaser as well. The Gift didn't have these promises and we got a whole movie in the end. 

But why do they think it’s a good idea to release something over a year after release? It didn’t work for the gift and BIK didn’t get it’s just do. They never capitalize on hype.

Edited by sillycilla

2 hours ago, Devin said:

This rate displayed so much poor taste @Blue Rose said f*ck y’all and stop hosting.

 

spacer.png

Im trying to find a way to sneak AUIYM in the top5. I know it’s not too late 

 

Spoiler

next 4 songs tomorrow :heart:

 

I’ve been away and busy and may have missed this but... Did we ever find out what happened during Summer Renaissance at Amsterdam night 2? She said she wanted to do something different to be “closer” to us, then I saw the crew guy move the stairs back and forth a couple times, and then she never got off the horse and the show ended :rip:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Lol, like she hasn't done that multiple times in the past. :deadbanana4:

she hasn't announced something and then scrapped it, no.

34 minutes ago, Devin said:

i wonder if that MJ stan got fined or a-word for posting that bs last month.

Didn’t they warn us about a specific date? :shutup:

Just now, Mitsouko said:

I’ve been away and busy and may have missed this but... Did we ever find out what happened during Summer Renaissance at Amsterdam night 2? She said she wanted to do something different to be “closer” to us, then I saw the crew guy move the stairs back and forth a couple times, and then she never got off the horse and the show ended :rip:

yeah someone took a better view from the P/H risers. apparently they were trying to get her off the horse but she wanted to stay on the horse and just move down the runway? so i think they misunderstood her words and thought she wanted off the horse.

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

I'm offended by how tasteless you think I am :redface:

You gave POTS a FIVE while giving AUIYM a 9??? You're just confirming my theory darling


Church Girl - 1

Plastic Off The Sofa - 1

Thique - 11

All Up In Your Mind - 8

Poor Thiqué :skull:

Don't hate me but for some reason I am liking this song more and more.

 

It's.....different.

 

12 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

You gave POTS a FIVE while giving AUIYM a 9??? You're just confirming my theory darling

I had to think strategically with my AUIYM rate hunty, had to try and save her from last place because it is a banger.

 

(CHURCH GIRL or POTS did not deserve last either though)

Church Girl - 6.5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 8

Thique - 7.5

All Up In Your Mind - 2

spacer.png

 

it’s crazy how we still dont have a mashup of Lost Yo Mind and AUIYM. Like both are big dark bops. Where is that Amorphous guy when you need him? :jonny5:

Wow @Blue Rose being nice to me for once.

 

Trying to get all up in my mind?

9 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

it’s crazy how we still dont have a mashup of Lost Yo Mind and AUIYM. Like both are big dark bops. Where is that Amorphous guy when you need him? :jonny5:

Have you heard this one? :katie2:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.