Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I was listening to I'm That Girl on the way home today and it's just as awful as it's always been.

 

It's so all over the place.

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

44 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

it’s crazy how we still dont have a mashup of Lost Yo Mind and AUIYM. Like both are big dark bops. Where is that Amorphous guy when you need him? :jonny5:

She's literally on her team as the new musical director, REPLACING Derek Dixie :rip:

Church Girl - 2 (Everything after the first verse….I just have no words for)

Plastic Off The Sofa - 7.5 (I like her she’s just a bit too sleepy is all)

Thique - 8

All Up In Your Mind - 9

:ihype:

  
 

I expected AUIYM to be out first but thank god good prevailed and Church Girl was revealed as the weakest link. Now add it BACK to the damn tour!!!!!:jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Devin said:

i wonder if that MJ stan got fined or a-word for posting that bs last month.

PLEASE I was just remembering this the other day :dies:

not her twins almost spilling out and one of the Les Twins saving her :dies: 

 

 

Not y’all being shocked that POTS was bottom tier (rightfully where it belonged).  It’s the second worse track on the album, y’all need to be serious for once. And imagine thinking it was better than the masterpiece that is move

 

Here are my ratings. Wished I changed my scores cuz AUIYM and POTS deserve no more than a 2

 

 

 

Church Girl - 6.5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 6

Thique - 8

All Up In Your Mind - 5

 

Edited by ToraeGilt

14 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Here are my ratings. Wished I changed my scores cuz AUIYM and POTS deserve no more than a 2

STOP THEY ARE ALREADY DEAD :lmao:

How did that Louisville date almost sellout over the last couple night after struggling for months? Or are they just gonna curtain sections? :coffee:

Edited by XtunaStan

The part when she says 'Sugar' during POTS is the single best moment on the album (after all of Virgo's Groove ofc) :coffee2:

 


Church Girl - 6.5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 10! 
Thique - 7

All Up In Your Mind - 6

6 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

PLEASE I was just remembering this the other day :dies:

What happened?

56 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

In preparation for the concerts on 27/28 June. :clap3:

Renaissance is performing so well on AM Music. Unfortunately its not as successful on Spotify

Apple Music is the better platform it only makes sense that bey is smashing where the QUALITY is best :clap3:

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

What happened?

someone was warning people to not go to the shows and made it sound like a t*rrorism moment but apparently it was some religious delusion based on a YouTuber having untreated mental episode a dream

 

Ryan had to post in here that they’d been reported to the FBI for making threats :toofunny2:

Funny how Bey once again waits for everyone and their mommas to anounce more International dates.. shes really so unorganized as a whole when it comes to these things :rip: 

  • ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Didn’t they warn us about a specific date? :shutup:

Yea but I thought it was for Stockholm? 

 

I’m visiting Paris rn! Any Hive here with recommendations of fun things to do? 

  • ATRL Moderator
36 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I’m visiting Paris rn! Any Hive here with recommendations of fun things to do? 

Eat a snail for me. :mandown:

1 hour ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I’m visiting Paris rn! Any Hive here with recommendations of fun things to do? 

Tinashe is performing in Paris tomorrow (24th), if you feel like having a good time! It's outside and from what I understand it's a mini-festival celebrating black music. :hug:

Other than that I don't know because I'm a homebody that never goes out. :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Funny how Bey once again waits for everyone and their mommas to anounce more International dates.. shes really so unorganized as a whole when it comes to these things :rip: 

I was just thinking about this. How is she always the last one to announce :rip: 

Renaissance era started 4 months before a certain someone and yet her tour feels like it’s light years behind hers. 
At this point they need to wait until after the US shows to announce more dates because Ive seen a lot of fans asking for her to wait so they can recover financially. Asia and LatAm have been ravaged by Tay and Chris Martin in the last 10 days

14 hours ago, Devin said:

i wonder if that MJ stan got fined or a-word for posting that bs last month.

I think enough time passed where I can say this, I was one of the people who said I'm reporting it and I had two different calls with the FBI, the stress of finding a voicemail that said "I'm with the FBI" :toofunny2:

 

not sure what happened after but he was clearly taking it seriously 

  • ATRL Moderator
49 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I think enough time passed where I can say this, I was one of the people who said I'm reporting it and I had two different calls with the FBI, the stress of finding a voicemail that said "I'm with the FBI" :toofunny2:

 

not sure what happened after but he was clearly taking it seriously 

:deadbanana:

I expected y'all would do ITG dirty but how the hell is Cozy at 9 only?? Especially after THE performance??????

 

@Blue Rose expose the ratings for Cozy too I wanna fight 

It's interesting that these 4 got paired together because I feel these are the songs that got elevated through their tour performances the most (along with BMS) and are highlights of the show! 

 

I would've given Energy and Move lower scores before the tour started 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.