Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

 

 

She has a new outfit for Diva/Formation.

 

I love it.

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

7fdce2d3-2482-4522-bcbc-bcec25fde594-getty-1488928291.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5227&fp-y=0.2258

 

I wish she would use this again sometime.

 

:smitten:

 

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Just back from the Hamburg show and had the best time of my life :jonny6:

I didn't spoil myself anything from the tour so i'm surprised that she actually danced her ass off. Oops sorry Stockholm. The energy is unmatched and the crowd was lit :jonny6:

The way the whole show flows seamlessly together, it's like seeing a 3-hour version of Superbowl :jonnycat:

Also it feels like every gay in the city gathers at this concert :gaycat6: Renaissance truy elevates Bey status as a gay icon

8 minutes ago, Sept said:

Just back from the Hamburg show and had the best time of my life :jonny6:

I didn't spoil myself anything from the tour so i'm surprised that she actually danced her ass off. Oops sorry Stockholm. The energy is unmatched and the crowd was lit :jonny6:

The way the whole show flows seamlessly together, it's like seeing a 3-hour version of Superbowl :jonnycat:

omg so glad you had a great time :jonny6:

43 minutes ago, Devin said:

Just peeped the new fits she look amazing. :jonny5:

What did you think of the Formation one?

2 hours ago, Chris said:

7fdce2d3-2482-4522-bcbc-bcec25fde594-getty-1488928291.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5227&fp-y=0.2258

 

I wish she would use this again sometime.

 

:smitten:

 

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

She honestly can use it with Formation  and with the big tank or at the end with Summer Renaissance. He’ll send it back to get the legs cut off and use the top as a leotard for ITG or Cuff It

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Chris said:

What did you think of the Formation one?

At first I thought Vuitton or Valentino :skull: I like it tho.

8 minutes ago, Triton said:

He’ll send it back to get the legs cut off

Noooooooooooooo.

 

Leave it the way it is!

 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

I like it tho

I love the pattern.

 

What color is it? Brown ish?

On 6/15/2023 at 3:40 PM, kimberly said:

I'm gonna make a tier list of her opening outfits.

 

GREAT: d0d8139c-5366-4726-996c-bcc97d0ce534-snapinstaapp_348488205_266591102587823_2920124151969204730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=982&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 95b46da8-753a-4dcd-a8bd-ded90dc7744d-snapinstaapp_348593648_170332042667673_5782983443926722730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1009&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4573&fp-y=0.2337 7169f2fb-7f61-4b62-bb9b-4a3bb71452a6-snapinstaapp_349274290_1496544437545300_2403344556677942690_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 97359e90-c823-426e-b745-e5fead3f9764-getty-1494648596.jpg?w=808&h=533&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.3212 

 

GOOD: 7fdce2d3-2482-4522-bcbc-bcec25fde594-getty-1488928291.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5227&fp-y=0.2258 120989e3-0b44-410a-b3af-ddfcb30a9494-image003-1.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5907&fp-y=0.3636 b1790ad3-1233-45dc-b574-966bc4c27e71-snapinstaapp_353572140_2532068490282573_6850253473052737_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.2289 

 

FINE: 6d8590d2-232c-4620-833a-50f93c9f81f3-snapinstaapp_348495106_6257154817660695_1468243202993747904_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 a03c82b6-3aa4-4b8f-88e8-e4ebd2fd7cf0-snapinstaapp_352222611_1613192605860542_6236363474591450001_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4813&fp-y=0.2132 

 

MAYBE IT NEED TO GROW ON Y'ALL IDK: 9bfc664e-13e4-4d83-bb1d-8c8410283684-getty-1494398243.jpg?w=808&h=539&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5147&fp-y=0.354 

 

BURN IT: bdd717e3-f7b0-4ce1-812d-ca83186279ce-snapinstaapp_350905065_706119564529895_2014731650018544339_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4587&fp-y=0.2058 FyrqeQwXgAERCHl?format=jpg&name=small

I'm perched for when she does the DVD and there's a huge scene with all the outfits being cut from one to ther other 

Edited by popularmoonlight

12 minutes ago, Chris said:

Noooooooooooooo.

 

Leave it the way it is!

 

I love the pattern.

 

What color is it? Brown ish?

She can use it in so many ways. Yet its probably locked up in storage. All those hours of work…. 
 

It’s a gunmetal gray, it reflects a little bit of warm tones which can make it seem brown. Here’s some up close pics 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsFMQnjtmOn/?igshid=Y2IzZGU1MTFhOQ==

17 minutes ago, Triton said:

She can use it in so many ways. Yet its probably locked up in storage. All those hours of work…. 
 

It’s a gunmetal gray, it reflects a little bit of warm tones which can make it seem brown. Here’s some up close pics 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsFMQnjtmOn/?igshid=Y2IzZGU1MTFhOQ==

Thanks a lot for this.

 

:jonny3:

 

I actually like the whole outfit. I don't want her to remove anything.

 

:jonny:

 

Like to me it works as a whole just the way it is.

 

 

19 minutes ago, Triton said:

it reflects a little bit of warm tones which can make it seem brown.

I was talking about the new Formation outfit.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Thanks a lot for this.

 

:jonny3:

 

I actually like the whole outfit. I don't want her to remove anything.

 

:jonny:

 

Like to me it works as a whole just the way it is.

 

 

It’s stunning, a modern day superhero and perfect use of silver. She really needs a museum for all her tour costumes. 

  • ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, Chris said:

Noooooooooooooo.

 

Leave it the way it is!

 

I love the pattern.

 

What color is it? Brown ish?

Def brown although I wish she had a new hat. 
 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Def brown although I wish she had a new hat.

:eek:

 

Watch the gayrods in here hate it though.

 

:rip:

Are all of the US dates outdoor? I’m assuming these costumes will change again 

Edited by Nippy'sReceipts

We need to thank these fashion brands that force her to post every new outfit :jonny:

remember when we couldn’t even get her to acknowledge her own singles :lmao:

Ok. I just got the results for the Renaissance rate and here is some tea

- AUIYM is not last

spacer.png
 

- the bottom half has 5 songs from the first half of the album

- and naturally, the top half has 5 songs from the second half of the album.

So it’s official, the second half of Renaissance is stronger. People with taste knew this already :fan:

- bottom4 songs will be revealed tomorrow. I will tag all the participants in the post!

Edited by Blue Rose

25 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

- AUIYM is not last

I TOLD YOU I'M A FUCKEN PROBLEM!!!

 

C2518378-1E1A-45AE-B34D-2575A8E1C40E.thu

Y'all voting ITG and POTS in the bottom 5... :rip: no words

 

I dont even wanna hear about it just tag me at the end and let me know if VG won over AS :biblio:

If it’s anything like that ongoing This Is 2022 rate, ITG or Church Girl is going to be last. 
 

I’d be stunned if it was POTS tho, like is that really a possibility :biblio:

12 minutes ago, BGKC said:

If it’s anything like that ongoing This Is 2022 rate, ITG or Church Girl is going to be last. 
 

I’d be stunned if it was POTS tho, like is that really a possibility :biblio:

I mean there are people who gave multiple songs a score below 5, so theres that

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.