Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'd switch Move and POTS but I'm not mad at this bottom four :giraffe:

ummm no MOVE is a bop :giraffe:

 

9 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I’M THAT GIRL should be in the next set.

take that back! even though upon the initial release I would have ranked it in the bottom 4 :ducky:

:gaycat6:Remember when we laughed at / cursed at people who suggested she may follow a Black is King trajectory with the Renaissance visuals? And now we'd be LUCKY if she does that... 

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

:gaycat6:Remember when we laughed at / cursed at people who suggested she may follow a Black is King trajectory with the Renaissance visuals? And now we'd be LUCKY if she does that... 

What visuals? :ducky:

let me reveal my scores :gaycat5:

 

CHURCH GIRL - 7

ALL UP IN YOUR MIND - 9

PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA - 5

THIQUE - 5

 

19 minutes ago, Devin said:

The POTS & THQ hate is absolutely disgusting. 

:sorry: (even though I gave lower scores to a few other songs :coffee:)

AUIYM low on the rate and low in recurrent streams, she’s a loser through and through. God is good

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I cant even be mad because Bey validated these positions by removing them from the setlist. A shame really. 2 great songs that deserve better 

I still have delusional hope she decided to save these for the North American dates as an exclusive for her North American fans. :fan:

I'm That Legend surviving is most pleasing to me and my career :clap3:

Church GONE iktr :clap3::clap3: 

Move or Energy should have replaced Thique but they're going next anyway :clap3:

 

 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, kimberly said:

let me reveal my scores :gaycat5:

 

ALL UP IN YOUR MIND - 9 (???)

PLASTIC OFF THE SOFA - 5

THIQUE - 5

Nah not you cousin, I am devastated. :biblionny:

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Nah not you cousin, I am devastated. :biblionny:

I love Charli XCX and I enjoy pots and pans music here and there :dies:

When the RENAISSANCE tour ends mid-late 2024 and on the last show the screen goes black and then says ''ACT 2: RODEO - 2025'' 

:ducky::ducky:

  • ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

:duca:

POTS & Move haters better not be attending.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Tripthelight said:

Wait…is this true? 
 

 

No, that user makes screenshots and just generally lies constantly.

My scores for the bottom 4 -

 

POTS - 8

THIQUE, CHURCH GIRL AND AUIYM - 10

  • ATRL Moderator

Yeah THUGGA & danny🫧💚 on Twitter just get excited over anything. Don’t take them seriously. :lmao:

How can anyone hate POTS? It's one of the best songs on the album :biblio:

 

My scores for the bottom 4:

Church Girl - 7

All Up In Your Mind - 1

Plastic Off the Sofa - 10

Thique - 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.