Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

Beyonce's creative director Andrew is hosting & DJing the after party for the Toronto Renaissance show on July 8th. Venue TBA.

 

 

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

ENERGY - 8

 

I'M THAT GIRL - 9.5

 

MOVE - 8

 

COZY - 10

spacer.png

 

exposing BREAK MY SOUL scores

 

So the top4 in album order are Cuff Hit, Virgo’s Grammy, Hit-ed and America Has A Hit

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Pure/Honey out what if i just kermit right now

it’s my 11 so you can borrow my gun when im done :monkey:

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

it’s my 11 so you can borrow my gun when im done :monkey:

like obviously it did well but she deserved a little more! :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

like obviously it did well but she deserved a little more! :gaycat6:

It’s the song that embodies the spirit of the album the best imo 

Snatch My Soul is severely underrated. A hymn, a bop, an anthem! 

Wow I didn't expect Alien Superstar out this round, especially since it won the rate when the album came out. 
 

I'm mostly ok with these.

 

However Heated is NOT top4 material :biblio:

alien superstar didn’t make it to the top 4 gag :deadbanana4: i think pure honey should’ve made it but i’m okay with this position, i think i know what’s #1 now :gaynetcat2:

SUMMER RENAISSANCE - 1 :sorry:

BREAK MY SOUL - 4

PURE/HONEY - 8

ALIEN SUPERSTAR - 8

 

this is a great top 4 tbh, my 11 and 10 are in it :WAP:

8 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

now what in the-

 

spacer.png

it’s overrated! :sistrens:

I don’t dislike Summer Renaissance but I usually stop listening to the album after Pure/Honey these days.

  • ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, kimberly said:

SUMMER RENAISSANCE - 1 :sorry:

BREAK MY SOUL - 4

Now this a convo some aren’t ready for.

 

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

alien superstar didn’t make it to the top 4 gag :deadbanana4: i think pure honey should’ve made it but i’m okay with this position, i think i know what’s #1 now :gaynetcat2:

This is the one that definitely lost its novelty. Shiny and pretty at first but dwindles down, not much longevity. 
 

Heated and AHAP overtook it and won the long game. 

34 minutes ago, Devin said:

Glad to see all the overrated songs finally OUT.

 

spacer.png

There’s still one more in there 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e

 

I'm That Girl - 6

Cozy - 8

Alien Superstar - 10

Cuff It - 10

Energy - 8

Break My Soul - 8

Church Girl - 7.5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 9.5

Virgos Groove - 11

Move - 7

Heated - 8.5

Thique - 8

All Up In Your Mind - 6

America Has A Problem - 8.5

Pure/ Honey - 9

Summer Renaissance - 9

 

 

Summer Renaissance - 7.5

Break My Soul - 9

Pure/Honey - 9

Alien Superstar - 9.5

 

:fan:

 

I agree AS is aging quite fast, I would probably switch scores with P/H

  • ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Triton said:

There’s still one more in there 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.abeac6715e

 

Lemme hope u talking about Ms Cuff Hit

 

spacer.png

 

43 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I'm That Girl - 6

Move - 7

ur so disrespectful :lmao:

Alien Superstar -10

Break My Soul - 9

Pure/Honey - 10

Summer Renaissance - 10

Pure/Honey was like my 2nd fave track from the album on initial listen, now I barely play it.:-$ And Summer Rennie never really stood out to me, I don’t dislike the song but I never go out of my way to listen to it either.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.