Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

AHAP and VG will fight for the top spot with Cuff It, Heated and Break My Soul rounding off the Top5. Anything else is rigged

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

4 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This new IVP collection is :rip: They're not even really advertising it on the adidas site

I hear they had two drops left to finish the contract with Adidas  and that's the only reason it looks cheap because Beyoncé has given up on that collab at this point. I think major creative differences were happening behind the scenes. Once it becomes just Ivy Park again, we'll see what she does with it. 

21 minutes ago, jane said:

I hear they had two drops left to finish the contract with Adidas  and that's the only reason it looks cheap because Beyoncé has given up on that collab at this point. I think major creative differences were happening behind the scenes. Once it becomes just Ivy Park again, we'll see what she does with it. 

She must kinda stand behind it because she wore the collection twice during her tour and I'm sure she wasn't forced to do it. :katie:

the way the pieces she and her dancers wore on tour had me a lil hyped about it but the rest is serving ASOS clearance scraps :gaycat7:

I need TikTok Hive to turn this portion of the COZY choreo into a viral dance :jonny:

 

enjoy this long ass gif

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

AHAP and VG will fight for the top spot with Cuff It, Heated and Break My Soul rounding off the Top5. Anything else is rigged

The Alien Superstar erasure is not sitting well. Especially when it’s a top 3 on the album. 

10 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the way the pieces she and her dancers wore on tour had me a lil hyped about it but the rest is serving ASOS clearance scraps :gaycat7:

yeah I might have bought the pink dress she was wearing if she sold a version of it. I'm not paying $65 for half of a bikini set or $200 for a mesh robe.

8 minutes ago, kimberly said:

yeah I might have bought the pink dress she was wearing if she sold a version of it. I'm not paying $65 for half of a bikini set or $200 for a mesh robe.

I love the idea of the fringe sequin shorts/jacket, but the fit on both is abysmal + the prices are RIDICULOUS. I’m not paying $120 and like $350 for each :hoetenks:

 

her previous drops were a lot more reasonable + at least the Ivy Heart stuff was well made and has held up great for me

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Now what the hell

 

FzV1fukXsAQ0Vzv?format=jpg&name=small

Where does it come from? It looks shopped!

4 hours ago, kimberly said:

I fear I approached this rate differently. if this were a rate against other music, everything would be an 8 and above for me.

 

but since we're infighting in the base, I scored based on how passionate I am about the songs I wanna see doing well :gaycat5: so yes ENERGY interlude gets a 2.

This is how I did it as well as I was anticipating others would nerf songs. Now I’m part of the problem.

 

still, justice for Thiqué, no regrets on my 11.

34 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Now what the hell

 

FzV1fukXsAQ0Vzv?format=jpg&name=small

Is that Blue? Jesus f*cking Christ :deadbanana2:

35 minutes ago, kimberly said:

oh em gee :jonny:

 

FzWVSF7aMAAz8WD?format=jpg&name=small FzWVSF7agAAoUDe?format=jpg&name=large FzWVFr2akAIvgeK?format=jpg&name=large 

Looking wealthy Giselle!!

41 minutes ago, kimberly said:

oh em gee :jonny:

 

FzWVSF7aMAAz8WD?format=jpg&name=small FzWVSF7agAAoUDe?format=jpg&name=large FzWVFr2akAIvgeK?format=jpg&name=large 

serving “get your money money cvnty hunty” :jonny3:

 

Why can't everyone record videos like this?

 

See how nice and close up it is?

 

:smitten:

 

 

Energy - 9

I'm really not That Girl - 1

Move - 7 

Cozy - 8

5 hours ago, Chris said:

 

Why can't everyone record videos like this?

 

See how nice and close up it is?

 

:smitten:

 

 

So close we couldn't see the bootyshake. :weeps:

ENERGY - 8

I'M THAT GIRL - 10

MOVE - 9.5 

COZY - 9

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.