Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, AxelFox said:

The part when she says 'Sugar' during POTS is the single best moment on the album (after all of Virgo's Groove ofc) :coffee2:

 


Church Girl - 6.5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 10! 
Thique - 7

All Up In Your Mind - 6

THANK YOU

 

ybnsuga-giriycei.gif

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

It's interesting that these 4 got paired together because I feel these are the songs that got elevated through their tour performances the most (along with BMS) and are highlights of the show! 

 

I would've given Energy and Move lower scores before the tour started 

Good observation! The live versions of all these songs are amazing especially ITG because it sounds like they toned down the sample and brought the drums to the forefront.

COZY and MOVE lowkey have the best choreography too!

 

I expected COZY to last longer but an 8.58 average is very high 

COZY - 7

MOVE - 9

I’M THAT GIRL - 6

ENERGY - 2

 

:sistrens:

 

I agree with everyone that live versions of all of these are much more elevated. MOVE/Move Ya Body and I’M THAT GIRL/Apeshit mashups live in my head rent free. And that COZY performance… 10/10.

8 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

It's interesting that these 4 got paired together because I feel these are the songs that got elevated through their tour performances the most (along with BMS) and are highlights of the show! 

 

I would've given Energy and Move lower scores before the tour started 

Exactly!!! Cozy would have gotten a solid 7 or less from me had the rate been before the tour, but I LIVE for the performance, so I gave it a 9.5  :gaycat4:

Energy - 9

I'm That Girl - 9

Move - 8.5

Cozy - 9.5

 

Also, not even halfway through the rate and we're already seeing Excellent scores on average  :clap3:

Cozy so low AND during Pride month, you sloppy overused cvmdumps are NOT seeing heaven :'(

  • ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Exposing MOVE scores

 

 

You putas & kneegrows needa speak UP :biblio:

I saw one of her interviews and she said she likes listening to Lebanese singer Ferouz(?) a lot. 

 

It's very rare that an American artist know so much about Asian's culture and get influenced with Arabian music. I would love for her to explore more of their sound (Baby Boy/Beautiful Liar/Drunk In Love) but I bet we're gonna face all those cultural appropriation accusations. 

14 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Cozy so low AND during Pride month, you sloppy overused cvmdumps are NOT seeing heaven :'(

:ahh:

 

SUMMER RENAISSANCE is really thriving. We love to see it :jonny4:

6 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

SUMMER RENAISSANCE is really thriving. We love to see it :jonny4:

do we?

 

IMG_3086.thumb.gif.a23d96698984b5a2509e943c06902d48.gif 

Cuff Hit can leave in the next update. she’s a fun girl but not top 4 material (an unreversed Hot 100 experience i fear)

Not Cozy :deadbanana4:

And I thought Energy would have grown on some of y’all

Some of these scores... Nothing on this near flawless album is less than a 7. Imagine giving any song, let alone "ENERGY" a TWO ffs. :mazen:

This new IVP collection is :rip: They're not even really advertising it on the adidas site

26 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Some of these scores... Nothing on this near flawless album is less than a 7. Imagine giving any song, let alone "ENERGY" a TWO ffs. :mazen:

@Mitsouko gave ENERGY a 1. Whack her for me please :laugh:

38 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

@Mitsouko gave ENERGY a 1. Whack her for me please :laugh:

whack him off maybe :-*

tho the score is too low and i disagree w it!

2 hours ago, Devin said:

You putas & kneegrows needa speak UP :biblio:

i enjoy move but after a while i gotta skip it cause of the repetition if i’m not in the mood for it sorry! 

 

spacer.png

This rate is so f*cking disturbing, Alien Superstar is going to be #1 isn’t it?:biblionny:

I'm That Girl - 10

Cozy -9.5 

Energy - 9

Move - 9

 

ITG is literally her best album opener idccc either you get the vision or you don’t, I will pray for you!

11 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

This rate is so f*cking disturbing, Alien Superstar is going to be #1 isn’t it?:biblionny:

 

I'm That Girl - 10

Cozy -9.5 

Energy - 9

Move - 9

 

ITG is literally her best album opener idccc either you get the vision or you don’t, I will pray for you!

Honestly, AS can go in the next round. It was exciting a year ago but now the novelty wore off. The uprising and longevity of Heated and AHAP >>> 

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Some of these scores... Nothing on this near flawless album is less than a 7. Imagine giving any song, let alone "ENERGY" a TWO ffs. :mazen:

I fear I approached this rate differently. if this were a rate against other music, everything would be an 8 and above for me.

 

but since we're infighting in the base, I scored based on how passionate I am about the songs I wanna see doing well :gaycat5: so yes ENERGY interlude gets a 2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.