Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Keith said:

How can anyone hate POTS? It's one of the best songs on the album :biblio:

 

My scores for the bottom 4:

Church Girl - 7

All Up In Your Mind - 1

Plastic Off the Sofa - 10

Thique - 7

you just always lacking in taste :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

36 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

Wait…is this true? 
 

 

Sabrina as a writer instead of Sabrina Claudio, and Rafael Saadiq was not involved in the original version

40 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yeah THUGGA & danny🫧💚 on Twitter just get excited over anything. Don’t take them seriously. :lmao:

omg truly no hate but Bey can literally look to the left and he's like "OMFGGGGG Beyonce the legend you are that iconic left turn 😭😭"

  • ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

omg truly no hate but Bey can literally look to the left and he's like "OMFGGGGG Beyonce the legend you are that iconic left turn 😭😭"

!!!!

 

I thought Zach Campbell reacts was over the top but DANNY takes the crown. Bey fixing the fan at the first show he was soooo extra :deadbanana4:

24 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

No one mentioned this?

 

 

watch them cut off the livestream after Beyoncé comes in singing "At Last" :dies:

Global Citizen 2018 we have not forgotten your crimes.

Danny’s thumb has to be shriveled from the amount of times they clicked the crying emoji on their keyboard to post their tweets, I feel awful being so irritated about such a pointless thing but it pisses me off, had to block them

spacer.png

2 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

AUIYM low on the rate and low in recurrent streams, she’s a loser through and through. God is good

spacer.png

fr she just can't stop losing :deadbanana2: (also OUT of the tour)

time to reveal my scores :fan:

 

Church Girl - 9

All Up In Your Mind - 5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 11

Thique - 8

 

giphy.gif

 

26 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

time to reveal my scores :fan:

 

Church Girl - 9

All Up In Your Mind - 5

Plastic Off The Sofa - 11

Thique - 8

 

giphy.gif

 

not you losing your 11 from the jump. You just can’t stop losing :deadbanana2:

jk :laugh: 

47 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

not you losing your 11 from the jump. You just can’t stop losing :deadbanana2:

jk :laugh: 

nnnnnnnnn :dies:

 

It was a strategy to balance out the tremendous lack of taste I anticipated you guys to have  :gaycat5:

me when I reveal the song I gave a 1 to and everyone jumps me:

 

16 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

It was a strategy to balance out the tremendous lack of taste I anticipated you guys to have  :gaycat5:

  • ATRL Moderator

This rate displayed so much poor taste @Blue Rose said f*ck y’all and stop hosting.

 

spacer.png

POTS was wronged, but other than that it was expected. I’m just glad Move wasn’t booted. It’s probably next tho. 

I'm not trying to be rude but why do people think the visuals are never coming? The screen literally said she moves at her own pace at the tour. I don't think she would film all these music videos just to scrap it.

Tasteless **** not getting the brilliance of exquisite tracks like POTS and Church Girl :ace:

 

Disappointed but not surprised. 

 

What was even the point of trolling the rate like that? I really don't get it :biblio:

wait since we’re revealing as we go

 

CG - 8

AUIYM - 9

POTS - 9

THIQUE - 10

 

AUIYM haters may have won the battle but they lost the taste war I fear :sorry:

6 minutes ago, Moneymoneymoney said:

I'm not trying to be rude but why do people think the visuals are never coming? The screen literally said she moves at her own pace at the tour. I don't think she would film all these music videos just to scrap it.

They're definitely coming, I think the wait is just so long that it feels like they wont

2 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

They're definitely coming, I think the wait is just so long that it feels like they wont

True and bey likes to shock us

Edited by Moneymoneymoney

40 minutes ago, Moneymoneymoney said:

I don't think she would film all these music videos just to scrap it.

Lol, like she hasn't done that multiple times in the past. :deadbanana4:

48 minutes ago, Moneymoneymoney said:

I'm not trying to be rude but why do people think the visuals are never coming? The screen literally said she moves at her own pace at the tour. I don't think she would film all these music videos just to scrap it.

Formation Tour was filmed professionally and edited. Then was never released 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.