Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I think Renaissance will be her last "big" tour. Granted, I also think this tour will be going on into late 2024, with Oceania/LATAM and Asian shows and 2nd EU and US.

 

But for future tours I can see them being more intimate with like 20 shows in only main markets.

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

  • Author

:hoetenks: Not the big last tour talk again, when she was just tearfully telling us this is her dream  to tour stadiums and she worked so hard for it :hoetenks:

Edited by Kisuke

19 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

There's not even a small part of me that believes this is her last tour. :skull: Come on now.

No way. I really think people start rumors like this because they think 41 is ancient so she must want to retire. It's like the nonstop bragging from twitter stans that she's in her 40s "doing shows" as if she's knocking on death's door. 

Every time an artist does a big tour, people call it their last. It happens with every act. The truth is her next tour will be even bigger, there’s nothing stopping her and her kids will be older so traveling will be even easier for her entire clan 

Her in that Nicholas Ghesquiere Louis Vuitton silver outfit/boots she just posted on Instagram >>>>

 

Use that for the tour! 

I hate it when she keeps glasses on for the performances tbh

 

It was already bad she kept them through Energy, now she has them for Break My Soul too. Show face bih 

her post going up on instagram while she's literally on stage is so funny to me :dies: she really dgaf 

I can't explain it but she gets prettier with each concert.

 

 

2 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

The “last tour” part bothers me. 

Same. Put a trigger warning or smth next time cause I get anxious every time I read about this :dies:

8 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

 

 

awwww  :keir:

 

I wish she'd post more stuff like this and less mannequin :thing: but I'm just happy she's active again period. She's posted like 14 times in three days :rip: 

On 6/17/2023 at 11:50 PM, kimberly said:

I'm gonna make a tier list of her opening outfits.

 

GREAT: d0d8139c-5366-4726-996c-bcc97d0ce534-snapinstaapp_348488205_266591102587823_2920124151969204730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=982&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 95b46da8-753a-4dcd-a8bd-ded90dc7744d-snapinstaapp_348593648_170332042667673_5782983443926722730_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1009&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4573&fp-y=0.2337 7169f2fb-7f61-4b62-bb9b-4a3bb71452a6-snapinstaapp_349274290_1496544437545300_2403344556677942690_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 97359e90-c823-426e-b745-e5fead3f9764-getty-1494648596.jpg?w=808&h=533&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.3212 Fy3VNaeWwAATUBk?format=jpg&name=900x900 FzK8kt0XgAABSOY?format=jpg&name=900x900 

 

GOOD: 7fdce2d3-2482-4522-bcbc-bcec25fde594-getty-1488928291.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5227&fp-y=0.2258 120989e3-0b44-410a-b3af-ddfcb30a9494-image003-1.jpg?w=808&h=1212&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5907&fp-y=0.3636 b1790ad3-1233-45dc-b574-966bc4c27e71-snapinstaapp_353572140_2532068490282573_6850253473052737_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1007&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4987&fp-y=0.2289  

 

FINE: 6d8590d2-232c-4620-833a-50f93c9f81f3-snapinstaapp_348495106_6257154817660695_1468243202993747904_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2 a03c82b6-3aa4-4b8f-88e8-e4ebd2fd7cf0-snapinstaapp_352222611_1613192605860542_6236363474591450001_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4813&fp-y=0.2132 

 

MAYBE IT NEED TO GROW ON Y'ALL IDK: 9bfc664e-13e4-4d83-bb1d-8c8410283684-getty-1494398243.jpg?w=808&h=539&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.5147&fp-y=0.354 

 

BURN IT: bdd717e3-f7b0-4ce1-812d-ca83186279ce-snapinstaapp_350905065_706119564529895_2014731650018544339_n_1080.jpg?w=808&h=1010&fit=crop&crop=focalpoint&auto=format,compress&q=50&dpr=2&fp-x=0.4587&fp-y=0.2058 FyrqeQwXgAERCHl?format=jpg&name=small

tonight's opener goes straight to GREAT. love it.

3 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

The “last tour” part bothers me. 

 

people have been so obsessed with pushing this retirement tour angle & its so strange. especially during a year where both Madonna and Janet are touring in their 60s. its so odd. why would Beyonce be retiring among all her peers still touring & others twice her age?

The show was INCREDIBLE! :jonny5:

So amazing! 

My fav moments were definitely the opening with Dangerously in Love, then I LOVED opulence, 7/11 went hard and obviously Heated was a MOMENT. Lastly the final segment with Pure/Honey was incredible as well. Shes just so good at what she does

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

 

In all actuality I think she's saying "that's crazy... why are they recording?" and she's visibly annoyed

I'm sorry, but I can't help but roll my eyes every time I see something about "Act I's rollout was meant to be shorter", "Bey/Parkwood did not anticipate so much praise and success for Renaissance"...like it just does not make any damn sense. When has this woman ever released projects in such quick succession? The same person that made us wait 365 days to get Beychella on streaming??

 

There is quite literally no logical world where Beyoncé would drop her first solo album in 6 years containing 16 new tracks, just to drop another album of 10+ new songs mere months later. Like why is "she announced a 3 act project -> they must all dropped within 4-6 months of each other" the logical conclusion? It's been brought up before, but The Weeknd is currently in a trilogy of albums, and thus far they've been spaced out by 2 years. 

 

I never foresaw (and still don't foresee) a world where we'd get Act II at any point before the 1 year mark especially when a f/w release at the earliest to coincide with new 2024 tour dates (new worldwide legs + second legs for EU/NA) would make a lot more sense

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.