Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

kos1692

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kos1692

  1. It looks like it's gonna be her best music vid!!!!!! I need a preview or something pls!!!!!
  2. What do we know about this single? I noticed that Julia Michaels like her post (she's involved def) ! I want a Sports Car 2.0 pls!!!!!
  3. Tell me this is true pls!!!!!
  4. Is ITHGAG coming this friday?
  5. Queen Dove! It's time for her debut album release!!!!!
  6. She's gettin' married tomorrow with Damiano 🫶🏼
  7. Yes , i need this quality!
  8. Can she give us a good pop song produced by Max Martin?
  9. First listen here...!
  10. I can't connect with Motivation....
  11. The night side is banger after banger!!!!!! DLMOTD is a classic superior bop from Ms Carly Rae!
  12. Totally agree 😍!!!!!!
  13. Amalfi Coast must be an official single, it's incredible!!!!!!
  14. NLAGTD slaysssss!!!!!
  15. My favorites from the Day Side: Burning Heart Good Fine Alright Soft Lonely Side Of The Bed Lets go with the Night Side 👀!!!!!!
  16. Soft is a whole experience, an amazing track!!!!
  17. The sounds on Good Fine Alright, really interesting!!!!
  18. On my first listen right now!!!!! Burning Heart is a standout!!!!!!! I'm on this track.
  19. 13 bangers (various genres) 🔥🔥🔥!!!!!
  20. The album is coming!!!!!! OMG
  21. For me , this is one of her best albums! I always wanted to hear Demi in a dance genre! The problem was the label, they didn't push any of the official singles. They had a big chance with Kiss (it went a little bit viral), but they wait too long to release it! Demi gave us so many bops in this era (Low Rise Jeans , Frequency , Love Controller & Kiss), but the label is a ****!
  22. I need a Danceteria full performance!!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.