Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, dzwiekolubny said:

TLOASG might be her weakest album but stating that it has onyl one decent song is... rip Ophelia, Elizabeth, Opalite, Father Figure, Ruin The Friendship are all good imo.

We've gotten used to the fact that 80% of her albums are very good, this time maybe 60%. The album overall isn't as bad as it's painted but since she's the most successful artist of the decade and she serves critically acclaimed records one weaker album will inevitably be painted as the worst of the year which isn't true. The fact that she made folklore and evermore doesn't help with that either, all of her music will be compared to and overshadowed by them.

They make so much fun of this photoshoot on twitter and actually making me laugh at the jokes bird

Translating the wiki article into serbocroatian so that it isn't only available in Hebrew and Russian.

zendaya

so she really said f*ck debut and f*ck reputa huh

IMG_0910.gif

Edited by RideOrDie

31 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

Who cares about the photoshoot or the cover art of an album? as long as the songs are great, I don't care about the aesthetics.

Well, considering the only good thing about TLOAS is the photoshoot (not the cover)...

zendaya

wonder if she recorded these after TLOASG or before

Seems like she went back to the studio, gonna be interesting if it's max again

Excited!

I think the toned down photos are super intentional. Let's not forget that one of the main initial criticisms about TLOASG was how the photo shoot and aesthetic didn't match the actual music. I think of it as a palette cleanser.

a palette cleanser from what? cleansing unseasoned boiled chicken with vanilla?

lady-sighing-lady-sighing-gif.gif

Edited by blondeskinnyrich

OTHs permanently camped under every thread about her no matter the context bibliahh

They'll all be tuned in at exactly 12:01 EST on Friday too bibliahh

Oh lorde not another life of pets mess again I thought we're past that bs…. But on the brighter side at least this is not for ts13 cuz that's not exactly what I imagined for that specific era

12 minutes ago, blondeskinnyrich said:

a palette cleanser from what? cleansing unseasoned boiled chicken with vanilla?

lady-sighing-lady-sighing-gif.gif

What are you guys doing here if you hate/dislike Taylor? She's that interesting that you feel the need to come in here and comment? Because it's obvious no matter what Taylor would do, you'd hate it so what's the point? I don't go around threads of artists I dislike to find out what they did today.

So she recorded four more songs after the lackluster reception of the original album? I don't really see what she's trying to achieve with this. All four tracks would have to be really good for the album as a whole to get even somewhat more positive reviews. And even if the tracks are really good, do they actually make sense in the context of the rest of the album? She must be really confident in these four songs if she wants to continue the era. Or is it simply too early for a reputa/debutsus re-recording?

Are there any details on who shot these photographs? Beth Garrabrant? Taylor's creative direction is one of the main gripes I've had with her more recent albums but if there was one positive about the Showgirl era, it was that the album shoot was generally pretty good. This is incredibly uninspired comparatively.

These visuals. Could the era be any worse? Why not wait? Why not release a standalone EP, why abandon the entire direction of the era for four songs? There was just no need for this.

It's basically my daily ritual, a mood booster listening to this every single morning. Sep 25 I can't wait gaycat

1 hour ago, theperfectcelebrity2025 said:

Still hoping for a Debut announcement at the VMAs

zendaya

Same. I'd rather this be included on it but whatever we need new domination 2026 has been boring and Taylor brings the meltdowns so…

54 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

What are you guys doing here if you hate/dislike Taylor? She's that interesting that you feel the need to come in here and comment? Because it's obvious no matter what Taylor would do, you'd hate it so what's the point?

I'm here to share my thoughts on the topic, tysm for asking heart

55 minutes ago, Tal_reputation said:

I don't go around threads of artists I dislike to find out what they did today.

I do do that, because I'm interested in pop culture, tysm for asking heart

1 hour ago, Carry My Heart said:

OTHs permanently camped under every thread about her no matter the context bibliahh

They'll all be tuned in at exactly 12:01 EST on Friday too bibliahh

ofc I will, how else am I going to form a negative opinion of this song?

some of you here act like you're engaging in conversations ONLY when you have something positive to say and that it's the only correct way, which is bullshit

honey, I have to familiarize myself with the material at least a bit. How else am I supposed to be hating on it?

27 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

It's basically my daily ritual, a mood booster listening to this every single morning. Sep 25 I can't wait gaycat

Probably the most underrated track on the album idrg why ppl aren't into it that much

I'll be your patient zero
I drink that brown liquor
I can make deals with the devil because my dick's bigger
This love is pure profit
Just step into my office
I dry your tears with my sleeve

and by the way this better not be the shoot they're using for the deluxe cover

an unseen picture from the original TLOAS shoot would be better (without the ugly mirror effect)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.