Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

Well… there we have it.

Encore Edition with four new songs.

I'm still hopeful that debut TV gets a moment to shine before the year closes out.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 83.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 songs… and this point she should've kept them and not miss out on the chance to celebrate debut's anniversary

14 hours ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

CANCELLED! featuring Ed Sheeran and Pink is coming

She has a remix with daddy Wallen

14 hours ago, Everyperfectsummer said:

CANCELLED! featuring Ed Sheeran and Pink is coming

More like that HAS BEEN Macklemore.

34 minutes ago, Danny1021 said:

More like that HAS BEEN Macklemore.

of course your maga ass would have something to say about this

a macklemore collab would be great actually

I hated TLOAS, I only enjoy Ophelia tbh
It even turned me off her entire discography because it was THAT bad...

and now a year later she's following it up with the WORST visual direction of her career - like, what is this photoshoot? who approved it? she's giving struggling actor on IMDB as a few people have said. idgi because if TLOAS had something great, it was its photoshoot

this better be good because if not... she's entering her 143 era

zendaya

TLOASG might be her weakest album but stating that it has onyl one decent song is... rip Ophelia, Elizabeth, Opalite, Father Figure, Ruin The Friendship are all good imo.

5 minutes ago, dzwiekolubny said:

TLOASG might be her weakest album but stating that it has onyl one decent song is... rip Ophelia, Elizabeth, Opalite, Father Figure, Ruin The Friendship are all good imo.

to-you.gif

I'm so happy I love Showgirl cause I don't understand the hate. as in the levels of hate is quite something. my least fav album is Midnights. i'm not a fan of the Antonoff to say the least, but I know we're stuck with him for eternity.

  1. Lover

  2. 12. Midnights

  • Popular Post

The only weak song on Showgirl is Eldest Daughter and even that has an AMAZING bridge

You have 4 perfect pop songs ( Ophelia , ET , Opalite and FF)

And the rest are all decent pop songs

The hate towards the album is so forced imo

700 replies and half are not even from swifities, and you think she will ever be irrelevant? ahh

The Cruel Summer-ification Lover effect on Showgirl is upon js ryan5

6 minutes ago, jgamgr said:

The only weak song on Showgirl is Eldest Daughter and even that has an AMAZING bridge

You have 4 perfect pop songs ( Ophelia , ET , Opalite and FF)

And the rest are all decent pop songs

The hate towards the album is so forced imo

I even love Eldest Daughter. the only ones I skip sometimes are Father Figure and Ruin The Friendship.

I'm actually glad we're getting more songs and not just Patient Zero. after reading the lyrics (if they're real) i'm not a fan of the theme.

Then again, i'm the odd man out in the fandom because my favorite songs are the ones swifties don't care about (Readu For It, Mine, Forever Winter, I Did Something Bad, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, I Can Fix Him, Fresh Out The Slammer) and my less favorites are the fandom favs like Getaway Car, Cruel Summer (I don't dislike it, just indifferent to it. I never seek it).

Edited by Tal_reputation

The photoshoot is tragic, a photoshopped mess rip But looking amazing as always

Since its for showgirl, she is coming strong for Ophelia ROTY campaign duca

18 minutes ago, jgamgr said:

The only weak song on Showgirl is Eldest Daughter and even that has an AMAZING bridge

You have 4 perfect pop songs ( Ophelia , ET , Opalite and FF)

And the rest are all decent pop songs

The hate towards the album is so forced imo

i don't consider a song that starts with a ELIZABETH TAYLOR! scream to be a perfect pop song

rogue2

I'm really excited for this. Contrary to most people's opinions, I loved TLOAS (it's my favourite album of hers since reputation) so I'm really keen for these four new songs. Hoping for at least one mega catchy bop like Wood.

I have a feeling that Taylor will reveal pregnancy with this release

3 hours ago, blessedspaghetti said:

(swifties don't kill me i am not a hater) but that photo shoot is some of her most uninspired work, blank stare with a peek at her two front teeth in all of them rip when all the excerpts from TLOASG are creatively directed perfection..

It's giving nepo's first photo shoot after a Nordstrom fitting

yeah the visuals are nothing too exciting yet, but I'm perched for the new songs.

28 minutes ago, dwuw said:

i don't consider a song that starts with a ELIZABETH TAYLOR! scream to be a perfect pop song

rogue2

Then reconsider

kukai

OTHs can write paragraphs oder shades about every step Taylor takes but that's exactly what Taylor wants. Imagine hating someone so much, that you have a need.mp3 to constantly talk about her releases, her style, visuals etc. Only THE music industry .

zendaya

The aesthetic doesn't give Showgirl vibes at all. Unless this is her "Showgirls can be vulnerable too" moment.

The first cover has a potential of serving *****, the second one however gives Amsterdam...

taylor-swift-amsterdam.gif

Who cares about the photoshoot or the cover art of an album? as long as the songs are great, I don't care about the aesthetics.

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.