Everything posted by CandleGuy
-
Candace Owens allegedly exposed as a Lesbian: "I love eating box"
Im crine, they came with so many receipts Why is she in this music video
-
Ultimately, what was the point of The Encore?
- Do you think Taylor is aware of the backlash?
Please, Taylor has this but for herself- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 4: #1 WW (7.61m), #1 US (3m)
And that's with Cleveland! going viral for being the worst song ever released, I hate played it for my bf so he could laugh at it too. Once the hate plays die down this will be in 6 figures daily.- (10/10/2026) Hot 100 early predictions: Taylor #1, #3, #4, #5 & #14
Misspelling "Cleaveland!" and the exclamation on "Pink Clouding!" are sending me idk why Cleveland being a top 3 hit too- Spotify | Taylor Swift - Patient Zero | Day 4: #1 WW (7.61m), #1 US (3m)
The way this tweet gave me a seizure- The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100 | P4k: 4/10)
Don't get brave sis now's not the time- The Blame Game: is it Max Martin's fault?
I blame Taylor for some of the most god awful, clunky, cringe lyrics and boring melodies she has ever released. I blame Travis for having the personality of a cereal box and being generally uninspiring to write about. I blame her fans for pre-ordering 12 copies of the same release and guaranteeing her sales before anyone even hears the music. I blame Max for stealing a paycheck and mailing in some Samsung ringtones over drum kits. You can't make music this bad without a lot of people ******* up.- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
There can be 100 people in a room- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
I just keep picturing Travis dicking her down as her talent scatters like Sonic rings she'll never get back- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Thank you I don't read- Taylor Swift - 'The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore'
Y'all Travis is literally a male succubus- Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
It's giving the TikTokers that make fake Taylor-style songs with corny metaphors about exes. I am no longer sure where the parodies of Taylor end and the real Taylor begins.- Bottoms in relationships: How did you meet your Top significant other?
- Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Your redwood tree Grew poison ivy Infectious disease In my tainted valley Gonorrhea, oh... I was patient zero- Has MAGA taken over ATRL?
This girl is so forgettable that I've been upset about the banner font all day and never once did I even notice her face- Britney's body on Jimmy Kimmel, viral on Twitter(x)
- What do you think Taylor Swift would've done in Ed Sheeran's situation?
She would say that a MAN can be neutral while a WOMAN is always forced to pick a side and it is not a WOMAN's burden to clean up the mess that MEN have made with endless wars and violence.- Macklemore dropped from Ed Sheeran tour post-Free Palestine speech
I lowkey felt kinda bad for him before. Not because he's not wrong but because he seems like maybe a good dude who panicked and folded under pressure. But now after several days of fallout, the best he can muster is a half-assed teleprompter statement that says nothing of value? Jesus Christ, Ed. Have the career you deserve.- DailyMail: Super Bowl halftime show in crisis, Jay-Z might do it himself with friends
How about Miley... It kicks off with Party in the USA. When she says "a Jay-Z song was on", the record skips, the lights go out... Jay and Bey come out, perform Crazy In Love / Deja Vu / Drunk in Love... Transition back to Party in the USA, "a Britney song was on", the lights go out... BRITNEY comes out, with knives, dances to her greatest hits, decapitates Jamie Lynn on stage for the finale. Everyone goes home happy.- FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
https://mann.cool/mack/- Colin Kaepernick: Jay Z stepped in to subvert protests
POV Beyonce reading her wedding vows- Older men & women - who has the better romantic prospects?
- Robert Kraft and Ed Sheeran commit $2M each to aid humanitarian crisis
Ok to what organizations and show receipts. Otherwise this is $4m straight to the IDF.- FINNEAS, Aaron Rowe, Lukas Graham & Beoga drop out of Ed Sheeran tour
All internet outrage and piling on aside - I do think Ed is probably a good dude who cares about people and does a lot of good behind the scenes, and his friends all know that. Whether he panicked under the pressure or was just looking out for his fans or whatever it is - he was a coward in this moment. But I don't think he's a bad guy and his friends seem to want to protect him to an extent. - Do you think Taylor is aware of the backlash?