Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

sheep

I need a cease and desist immediately.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 84.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Wait, if this is for a Showgirl deluxe, she's 100% aiming for it to beat TTPD's total weeks at #1 by pushing it through the holidays - omg no, stop the count!

17 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

Literally impossible to communicate with you lot deadbanana2 Why are you so aggressive? I'm just trying to have a conversation! Doesn't her eyes and lips look badly airbrushed to you here? Or her armpit in the main one

Patient Zero (Piano Version) CD with Double-Sided Cover

bad photoshop is not AI sis....

12 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

no rip I can think of a couple smarter things. instead of being diaristic, like it's her comfort zone to always revert back to, she could once again go for vignettes like she did in Evermore and this time write songs about stuff like the philosophy of religion, human nature through a political lens, feeling isolated in a big city, criticizing oneself for being myopic sometimes, friendship breakups, being at a party and getting in an argument with a stranger where at the end of the song you realize it's nbd cause you'll never see them again, being at a protest and hearing gunshots…

I just… does it really need to be love all the time? why don't you branch out? I'm saying this as a fan so swifties don't come at me. and before anyone's like "why don't you write about that?" well b*tch I might already be.

I just don't see why she wouldn't want to challenge herself and branch out a bit more sometimes giraffe

Next album really needs to be a concept one

Just now, Popboi. said:

Next album really needs to be a concept one

I'm saying! I still think Taylor has it in her to release something totally left field again (or hopefully even more than she's gone before) but she just needs a little stub of the toe or something to get her OUT of her comfort zone again

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I Knew It, I Knew You has entered the chat.

I feel like this track just exists?

Like it didn't bring her praise or damage more her brand

And I will be completely honest, I forget it exists

It's sitting in the top 3 of Billboard but I've only listen to it a couple times

I hear Ophelia way way way more often, even during this summer

GUYS I HAD AN

The Life Of A Showgirl (2025) is about her life BEHIND the scene and what if The Life Of A Showgirl (2026) is about her life IN the spotlight (medias, fans, haters, criticism, massive attention, so on)?

2 hours ago, valleyofthedolls said:

Wait if this is a Persona response song I'm perched 🍿

Persona was about someone from her circle who Charli is/was friends with. really doubt it was directed at Taylor

Just now, Trent W said:

I feel like this track just exists?

Like it didn't bring her praise or damage more her brand

And I will be completely honest, I forget it exists

It's sitting in the top 3 of Billboard but I've only listen to it a couple times

I hear Ophelia way way way more often, even during this summer

If anything it just improved her standing with like, families - it helped to indoctrinate the youth and keep the constant fan supply coming for a couple more decades gaycat5 Plus reception overall was pretty positive and there's awards buzz for it, not to mention how it was the vessel for her big country radio return and making amends with that format and community. Even if some people don't find it all that memorable, it probably did more good for her brand overall than anything she's done in the last decade besides Folklore and, of course, the Eras Tour. Honestly, any damage that came from Showgirl getting mixed reception was probably entirely mitigated by what IKIIKY did for her and Ophelia being an acclaimed smash.

11 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

I'm saying! I still think Taylor has it in her to release something totally left field again (or hopefully even more than she's gone before) but she just needs a little stub of the toe or something to get her OUT of her comfort zone again

The toe stub is Showgirl itself. Yes its a commercial smash but critically was absolutely in the pits of hell for her standards. Im sure shes coming back with a vengeance

FINALLY time for her to stop that MAGA clown Ella which btw why is she on ATRL with a banner rip the payola is real

yall know she doesn't like 98% of the users here right? rip

Edited by JustHoran

3 hours ago, jamiko1230 said:

But you think Mariah is thrilled that Taylor will then be just 3 #1s from tying her & blatantly coming hard for her AND the Beatles? lol Ya, 'longest #1' is big but *most #1 singles ever= a way more BFD.

Idk if it is, because to reach #1 nowadays is easier and easier. It's all about the debut, not the longevity. But to STAY at #1 for that long, it's not for everyone. Anyways...I think "streaming" records should be separated from those.

2 minutes ago, Swiftienator13 said:

The toe stub is Showgirl itself. Yes its a commercial smash but critically was absolutely in the pits of hell for her standards. Im sure shes coming back with a vengeance

I agree - and I hope you're right. We know she's in tune with critic reception and online/fan discourse, and there's no way in hell she doesn't know how Showgirl was received. I'm hoping this single and the deluxe as a whole are intentional responses to that - but not just snarky or obstinate responses, like actually recognizing what went wrong and fixing it, even if the commentary element is snarky (I could imagine that the title serves as a metaphor for intense scrutiny and expectations, and I can imagine her being a little pointed about it).

  • ATRL Moderator

Omg my friend works at the label and they just hinted to me that the song is about the first Palestinian killed by Israeli settler-colonizersWAP

EDIT: I was trying to say Taylor was putting out an anti-Zionist song (as copium cause I'm mad at her silence), but sorry if that wasn't clear and I upset anyone heart

  • Popular Post
Just now, feelslikeadream said:

Omg my friend works at the label and they just hinted to me that the song is about the first Palestinian killed by Israeli settler-colonizersWAP

This isn't funny…..

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Omg my friend works at the label and they just hinted to me that the song is about the first Palestinian killed by Israeli settler-colonizersWAP

And you're a moderator......

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.