Everything posted by JustHoran
-
Sheryl Crow - "Pick You Up"
- Artist that are no longer relevant on Atrl
Christina Aguilera Gwen Stefani Meghan Trainor Camila Cabello- When Taylor songs get played in the club, people get drinks & sit/stop dancing. Why?
I've never gone to the club hoping to listen to any Taylor Swift song- BB200: Taylor #1 (173k), Tinashe #6 (35.5k) | H100: Patient Zero #1, Taylor's 16th
- Sunny Hostin says Cornell gang rape case is being reported unfairly
She is a LAWYER and was going based on state law, which she has agreed needs to be changed. I do agree that I didn't love when she mentioned that the victim thought one of the boys was cute, etc. OK? She still didn't consent to letting 7 boys rape her even if she agreed to the threesome.- Introducing the new ATRL Help Desk
thank you legends- Is Ed Sheeran OVER?
- Troye's music bombing nuclearly. Has he fumbled his career?
- Is Dakota Johnson a good actress?
- Trump doubles down on the bombing of two american cities - Los Angeles and San Diego
- Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
That's sad, Bradley is actually super liberal/left leaning. I knew him before the Netflix show (he appeared on the Jennifer Hudson Show and I knew him around the time somewhat) and he's very supporting of the LGBTQ community.- Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
They just don't like Shade that much, he doesn't seem very likable and he thinks he's the star when he's the worst member of the group- Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
Zayn was not right behind Harry in popularity, that was Liam during 1D. Zayn got more popular when he left the group and went solo.- Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
Britney's sons did that- Lil Nas X - "World's Greatest!"
I always check for a little Lil Nas song because he serves bop and I loved the Montero era, but oh lord this is bad I couldn't finish the video, I lost interest.- JYT - "I Wanted You"
- A year has passed - Is Life of a Showgirl better or worse than Lover?
- Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
I could actually see this being big once the movie is out and promoted more It actually isn't bad for a kids movie song- Flop artists with surprisingly high monthly listeners?
Why Don't We: 6.7M Julian Kalel: 41.8k (he's never had a hit, isn't super well known yet so that's pretty good I'd say!)- Enough time has passed, is this the worst Abracadabra performance?
- Britney Spears - 'Britney (25th Anniversary Edition)'
It's one of the many outtakes she had for the album, so yes it's real.- Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
Not even a fan and everyone knows who Madonna is. She's a living legend, her iconic performances, videos, etc. will live on forever. She had longevity.- Soulidified - "Man Ain't Me"
Shade is the weakest member of the group, just don't care for him. The rest though are serving! I really think they are going to be big I loved them on BTB and loved Landon and Bradley Really good music video and OK song. All the other boybands coming out rn need to step it up because Soulidified is serving!- Jade Street - "Spider"
- Artist that are no longer relevant on Atrl
Account
Navigation
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.