Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

14 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

There really is nothing artistic about this woman. She's simply a corporation.

So is every mainstream Popstar. The way y'all lack any sort of self awareness.

zendaya

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 84.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Hmm wait wait
I wonder if the blinds from one year ago were true eli interesting

which one?

4 hours ago, Eóghan said:

I hope it has another corny song about Travis ***** in it, so I can see this queen meltdown again

this reaction clip will forever fmu

No more new albums blondie until we get both Debut (TV) and Reputation Deluxe! I'm sick of waiting!

mnfn0v075shd1.gif

When will it end? It finally seems like it will and then bam… Toy Story song. Then you think it's over…. Bam lead single.

jonny4

Take some years off sis. Or try a new sound that's completely different for you.

I like this title a lot but I genuinely cannot see what she's gonna do with it lol. it'll be interesting to see if it's not a love song. knowing her… unfortunately it somehow probably will be 🫠 when it comes to singles, she really rarely writes about anything else

i like the cover, feels very current with the 90s minimalist references. curious to see if the aesthetic will match the music

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the single covers and title, the first thing I thought was "is this lady doing a Grey's Anatomy soundtrack single for its 247th season or"

Edited by Cruel Summer

Is this new for her? At this point every accomplishment feels like something she's already done before dies

frozen next to him, i had chosen to be a prisoner of a starless night

reading through the first few pages of this thread and I still think a lot of you are doing a bit much on Showgirl to this day… it's like you completely forgo the fact that what really shines on that album are the melodies and not the lyrics, which pushes further my point I always bring up that Taylor is a better and more consistent melodist at her best than she is a lyricist. wish more could agree with me on that but oh welllll

anyway excited for this

25 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

"IT LOOKS LIKE AI"
- Someone tells you it's not

"I'M BEING DRAGGED!!!!!"

Grow up rip

Literally impossible to communicate with you lot deadbanana2 Why are you so aggressive? I'm just trying to have a conversation! Doesn't her eyes and lips look badly airbrushed to you here? Or her armpit in the main one

Patient Zero (Piano Version) CD with Double-Sided Cover

1 minute ago, purplelacebra said:

frozen next to him, i had chosen to be a prisoner of a starless night

11 minutes ago, jeauseph said:

I like this title a lot but I genuinely cannot see what she's gonna do with it lol. it'll be interesting to see if it's not a love song. knowing her… unfortunately it somehow probably will be 🫠 when it comes to singles, she really rarely writes about anything else

ugh I knew it… unless (please please please) this is for another song 🫠

This is clearly for TLOAS deluxe… what happened to inference rip

this is her Resident Evil fan song. cover art reminds me of Ashley from RE4

the way the piano version cover eats the other two up sooo hard though, I just know that one's going to be an evermore/anthology serve!
when this comes out and sounds like wood please nobody clock me

10 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

is this for a new album?

Showgirl re-release

Feeling more confident in my ballad prediction. She hasn't had a proper ballad as a single since "Loser". The imagery gives Hot AC catnip.

10 minutes ago, purplelacebra said:

frozen next to him, i had chosen to be a prisoner of a starless night

The Jobless lashings OH PAT#1ENT ZERO

3 hours ago, Eglė said:

the smartest thing ever and call it The Afterlife of a Showgirl

no rip I can think of a couple smarter things. instead of being diaristic, like it's her comfort zone to always revert back to, she could once again go for vignettes like she did in Evermore and this time write songs about stuff like the philosophy of religion, human nature through a political lens, feeling isolated in a big city, criticizing oneself for being myopic sometimes, friendship breakups, being at a party and getting in an argument with a stranger where at the end of the song you realize it's nbd cause you'll never see them again, being at a protest and hearing gunshots…

I just… does it really need to be love all the time? why don't you branch out? I'm saying this as a fan so swifties don't come at me. and before anyone's like "why don't you write about that?" well b*tch I might already be.

I just don't see why she wouldn't want to challenge herself and branch out a bit more sometimes giraffe

Can't believe it's actually new single. Everyone believes it was a Debut anniversary. This is going to be the Q4 major release then! pikachoo

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.