Everything posted by alfonso12
- Does the VMA ratings prove that Taylor still got it?
-
Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
Cause she took a lot of risks while Taylor only plays it safer and safer.
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
Those covers everything about her is so basic.
-
Is "Rock With U" by Janet Jackson an Iconic Masterpiece?
Yes, one of her most timeless-sounding songs.
- Unfortunately, Tove Lo has lost IT
-
Hot 100 | Final predictions (9/26/26): Texas #1 (x23), Boston #2, Bby Wow #7
Bby wow becoming Karol's highest peak in the Hot 100 after everyone was saying she was done is so crazy. Good for her.
-
Slayyyter - "CRANK 2"
Not gonna say if I like it or not cause the original took some listens to grow on me so we'll see what happens with this one. My only complain is that I was expecting this album to have some features since the first part was completely solo and bringing some new people would've helped to give this songs a new flavor, I was hoping Crank 2 would have some kind of female rapper.
-
Lizzo admits to Grammy Fraud
Not her thinking she changed the rules.
-
ADÉLA - 'PRIMA'
What in the Tate Mcrae is this? This it the biggest disappointment I've had in a long time, I thought her EP was quite good and KGB is her best song but the rest of the album is completely bland and generic.
-
Why do people gag so hard over Tate McRae?
People only gag over her performances and it's deserved. Her music is bland but I saw her at Lollapalooza and even though I only knew like 4 songs I was gagging at the end when she came out all covered in gold.
-
How do you cope with aging or make peace with getting older?
This. Also life feels more stable, I have better friendships, better jobs, I feel more confident than ever, I've learned tons of things from past mistakes. I'm in my mid-30s and I feel better than ever.
- Slayyyter pulls a Normani @ Reading Festival
- Karol's songs with Drake/Bruno already down to 600k/500k streams, is she over?
- Why is Addison Rae so beloved?
-
Nelly Furtado - 'Loose (20th Anniversary)'
I was going to mention this, they released that one like 5 years ago
- Is Espresso the biggest cultural reset of the decade?
- RS Brazil / the biggest free concerts of all time - #5 Gaga, #6 Shaki, #9 Madonna
-
KATSEYE - "Hootie Frutti"
The song is a generic bop but the video is such a serve.
-
Better discography: Tinashe vs Charli xcx
They are two of my faves but I don't think Tinashe has an album as good as Pop 2 or Brat.
- Tinashe's 'Aquarius' surpasses 1B streams on Spotify
-
I hate my gag reflex sm
Some do but I feel ridiculous, there's been times in which I've literally cried full teardrops.
-
I hate my gag reflex sm
Same. I hate to get teary eyes after sucking.
- Will Rebecca Black have her Addison moment this year?
-
Charli xcx - 'Music, Fashion, Film'
I'm an OG angel and I wasn't really feeling this album but I saw her at Lollapalooza and it finally clicked for me I would love her to do a remix version of this but I doubt she would repeat herself.
-
Carly Rae Jepsen - "Don't Leave Me on the Dance Floor"
I thought I was going to love this and I did love the verses but the chorus does not hit as hard as I expected imo. I was really excited for this era cause her last era was her 2nd best era for me, but I'm not feeling this one.