Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Trent W

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Trent W

  1. There is nothing wrong in not wanting to get into politics Eventually deep down everyone has feelings about it but you don't have to get into a topic you are not informed about Bono seems to be looking for attention tho, because of the timing of this
  2. She's too messy, I think she can have another string of hits and a hit album but her auto-destructive nature will put her back in the same place right after somehow
  3. True, but in a few years people are gonna find a reason to come for her, it already happened to Billie The millennial pop stars closed their mouth in Trump's second term because they all already went through it They might just do stuff behind the scences But the internet crowd is insantiable and insufferable I understand why they just skip the drama now
  4. Honestly being a chronically online social warrior is such a liability You will be held in such an insane moral standard They all eventually fall down
  5. I paid for suno and yes the quality has been on par with human for a while, its impossible to detect now But I only listen to some ai tracks I generated , I can't tolerate it for too long I would never stream another person's AI music or AI artists Ai music is like farts, you can only tolerate your own. Human artists are 100% safe, there is literally no reason for someone to become huge by generating music with AI
  6. I think she will deliver She has to be aware of what is going on She should just hire new producers and create a new story, she doesn't have to sing about her life, it might be very fresh, a lot of artists don't expose all their personal details in their art
  7. How else do you want me to explain it? You put TTPD next to Ray of Light You have to make sense for people not to scream CULT CULT CULT
  8. Lmao TTPD yeah right, you guys live in a cult Are we gonna really put Fearless, Speak Now and TTPD vs Ray of Light or Like a Prayer? Is there like a cult sessions you guys attend or something The things you post here are insane
  9. They both have at least 4-5 GOAT albums I'm not gonna argue with a swiftie this because you people live in another world The fact that you think her discography is on par with them is already absolutely insane
  10. My post was not to discredit her, but you have to be delusional to think people see Taylor Swift as one of the greatest artists of all time Folklore and Evermore were the only time she received universal and unquestionable praise from everyone That is something Beyonce who sells a lot less receives in every single album cycle, and other artists do it as often too. Commercial success doesn't equal to greatness.
  11. Red is definitely a great album, but one of the best all time? I don't know honestly, never seen people really praise it as a GOAT 1989 definitely not, it was a decent pop album but not GOAT
  12. Yes it matters, she has lost credibility over the last year She is in a very strange position because she will be one of the biggest commercial artists of all time But examples like The Beatles, Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna etc have immaculate discographies And tbh Taylor only has Folklore and Evermore to compete with the rest of artists having those insane highs She is at the top because of pure commercial success without the artistic credibility to back it up Her future is very interesting
  13. An artist should usually do whatever their inspiration wants Listening to fans is self-destructive
  14. Im tired of these marketing planted news Everything we read is paid propaganda Every passing day is harder to know what really is going on
  15. Yes Objectively her only 2 albums in the 85-92 range should be Folklore and Evermore Red definitely above 80 but lower than the other 2 Everything else sans Showgirl and Lover is in the 65-77 range like her music is okay and enjoyable but I never got the acclaim I love Reputation personally but yeah the album is just ok like most of her discography
  16. Ok Lbr, Midnights was not this bad tbh, it should have been like a 68-72 TTPD was also around the same I think Both albums had good tracks that save them from being Showgirl. The problem is that this album is laughable like a whole other level under she never touched. The only album this bad she has released was Lover but Lover had 2-4 good songs that also save it from being a showgirl level album
  17. Lol she won't take that vacation Taylor's life is releasing music and charting The only thing she can do to fix it is releasing good music Best case scenario I see is her releasing debuting Debut TV and Reputation TV next year and TS13 in 2028 but even that sounds like a huge break for her Im expecting TS13 in September 2027 with a June announcement to capture pre-orders
  18. How many times have you been reported this week by atrl compulsive dislike button member TaylorSquad? It's a very busy week, very very busy Rumor says his hands are on fire Every Taylor thread has his signature scent, if you see any dislike button there is a 95% chance is TaylorSquad I think I got like 5 already this week Taylor is keeping him really busy
  19. Yeah I think TS13 will be her peak sellout and capitalistic era Im not really excited at all because it will probably be Tloas or worse quality I'll probably be a fan again in the 2030s when she has no choice but to deliver good music again
  20. Cleveland! Is the only really bad track on par with the standard version, the rest are just meh, maybe patient zero being ok I think she really needs to disappear I bet she already has lined up TS 13 for fall 2027 and a tour for 2028 but girl needs to disappear and come back in 2030 I don't think even a Folklore quality level album will save her reputation next year People are tired of her, her 2nd peak went all over her head and she's squeezing every single but of it But enough, time to go away for a while and comeback with something good
  21. I think that we need to accept that most men don't wanna date and just hit and run.
  22. I don't understand why didn't they just gave her the Vanguard Award She has never won it and would've just been a better moment than this
  23. Not really The beginning sounded promising and the production sounds good But it gets progressively bad, I couldn't finish it Its bad, but not the worst in her career tho
  24. Im gonna hold your hand and tell you something Some people just love to make **** up
  25. Patient Zero, Pink Clouding and Babylon are okay Cleveland! Is just bad imo None of the tracks sound like the original album, a slight improvement Girl needs a loooooong break I think anything she releases will be trashed by people, even if she releases a masterpiece next year.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.