Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

But I was here when Gaga was flopping

Yes, as I pointed out, you were the 2nd top poster in the Abracadabra Spotify thread, no need to be redundant.

rogue2

8 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I only see you discuss Taylor in terms of charts and sales.

Maybe it's because you are parked in every Taylor Swift achievement-related thread? You're welcome to browse our base or non-achievement threads. But yes, we do talk about it quite a bit because there is so much to discuss! Don't have to resort to what should've been the 8th single from TFM to have lively discussions about Taylor's current success.

zendaya

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 85.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She really heard those 'ME! traumatized her so bad she only releases lead singles on the album drop' and said lemme lock in and give yall pop perfection!

Shes gonna drop this as Showgirl deluxe lead and follow it up with an even darker pop bop as the second single oh my Taylor your mind!!!

Or imagine if this was just a droplet nnbn

I really love the photos. It reminds me of wildest dreams. I hope she serves a similar pop smash.

The fact that @Patient Zero stays shading Taylor in the hot 100 threads...wow Taylor plays NO GAMES

UOIdhUc.gif

3 minutes ago, DevilsRollTheDice said:

Yes, as I pointed out, you were the 2nd top poster in the Abracadabra Spotify thread, no need to be redundant.

rogue2

Maybe it's because you are parked in every Taylor Swift achievement-related thread? You're welcome to browse our base or non-achievement threads. But yes, we do talk about it quite a bit because there is so much to discuss! Don't have to resort to what should've been the 8th single from TFM to have lively discussions about Taylor's current success.

zendaya

We do talk about what should've been a single from Mayhem, we don't need to go all the way back to TFM, so that drag doesn't make sense.

Furthermore, I was asking why the first post of yours about Taylor's single is not how it's going to sound but where it's going to chart.

Then again, I know Taylor's recent music quality does give an excuse to only talk about her chart stats so maybe there's that.

Edited by Doctor Dick

  • Popular Post

never understood people getting aggravated/annoyed/upset at artists they don't like releasing music. It's not required listening luvs, block them on Spotify and move on heart2

3 minutes ago, Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus said:

never understood people getting aggravated/annoyed/upset at artists they don't like releasing music. It's not required listening luvs, block them on Spotify and move on heart2

Having the time to spend posting about artists/hobbies/things you hate...

Imagine being that jobless. chick3

Edited by Lille

19 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

We do talk about what should've been a single from Mayhem, we don't need to go all the way back to TFM, so that drag doesn't make sense.

Furthermore, I was asking why the first post of yours about Taylor's single is not how it's going to sound but where it's going to chart.

Then again, I know Taylor's recent music quality does give an excuse to only talk about her chart stats so maybe there's that.

act like Gaga album are not critically panned since Born This Way suburban

1 hour ago, purplelacebra said:

written and produced by Taylor Swift / Max Martin / Shellback, created in 2025

[Verse 1]

If you wanna party with somebody

Who might know about the devil on his shoulder under his halo

When the toxins take their hold

You'd rather die than let it go

But if you're sick of him, I got you

I was patient zero

[Chorus]

I've gotta be honest, I've been expecting your call

No, it's not a bad time at all

I heard somebody saying there's trouble in paradise

And my lips are sealed tight now

It's not for me to tell someone else what to do

[Verse 2]

But if you wanna party with somebody

Who might know about the devil on his shoulder under his halo

When the toxins take their hold

You'd rather die than let it go

But if you're sick of him, I got you

I was patient zero

[Pre-Chorus]

I bet he burst into your life like fireworks

I bet he even said "I love you" first

And when you saw another woman coming out of his place

I bet he kissed the rain off of your face

Now he seems bored by you, and you don't know what to do

[Chorus]

I've gotta be honest, I've been expecting your call

No, it's not a bad time at all

I heard somebody saying there's trouble in paradise

And my lips are sealed tight now

It's not for me to tell someone else what to do

[Post-Chorus]

I was patient zero

So let's get into it

[Bridge]

I know

He charmed your family and friends

And you thought it's 'cause he loves you but

It's 'cause he loves how everybody else loves him (Uh-huh)

I know

It seems like he shines so bright

But he's bathing in your reflected flight

On a free solo social climb (Uh-huh)

Take it from somebody who lost his games but won the race

Take it from someone who said all of this to his face

Someone who knows she's more than just the chaser

Someone who had him and walked away

[Chorus]

And so, I've gotta be honest, I've been expecting your call

No, it's not a bad time at all

I heard somebody saying there's trouble in paradise

And my lips are sealed tight now

It's not for me to tell someone else what to do

[Outro]

So if you wanna kick it, then I'm with it, I've been there

Felt the reeling, done the healing, said the curses and prayers

When the fever turns a dreamer into a pathetic ghost

If he's killing you, I see you

I was patient zero

What in the Speak Now is this

The fact that her store sent a mass email with just an iTunes preorder link, she wants that #1 bad, get those coins

treacherous

ok my predictions for the rollout for those who care

Sept 25: Patient Zero releases

Sept 27: Taylor performs Patient Zero at the VMAs, announces MV and deluxe album

Sept 28: Patient Zero MV releases

Oct 23: Deluxe album releases, four new songs

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

The fact that her store sent a mass email with just an iTunes preorder link, she wants that #1 bad, get those coins

treacherous

and best believe we will be purchasing

The artwork doesn't match the TLOAS aesthetic at all + this is her first new song post-wedding, she would not just waste it on a deluxe no one asked for. Are we sure TS13 isn't imminent?

idc what the haters say i want Max back for this the 13th time's the charm, king! rogue2

5 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The artwork doesn't match the TLOAS aesthetic at all + this is her first new song post-wedding, she would not just waste it on a deluxe no one asked for. Are we sure TS13 isn't imminent?

All three listings have a black The Life of a Showgirl logo under their purchase button, and that logo is linked to its own era section in her store's filters, so it's pretty much guaranteed to be a deluxe edition of some kind.

No fr im scared the covid trauma is too fresh and a song about getting crabs from ratty once may curse it to flopchick3

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Are we sure TS13 isn't imminent?

As IF she would waste the once in a lifetime event of her 13th album reveal on a random single announcement on a Tuesday.

It's not giving Showgirl, Debut or Repu.. Confused, maybe Toturee Poets deluxe 2?

6 hours ago, Kurt Hummel said:

I thought it was crazy when she changed the 1989 aesthetic from the city to the beach 9 years later. But here we are, 1 year after TLOAS, and she's doing such a drastic rebrand that I thought this was TS13 at first deadbanana

Yeah i thought it was a new project but the 12 exclamation marks give it away. The pics are good and she looks stunning bit they dont scream Showgirl, pop or glitter at all... I'm still seated tho, anything that keeps the haters seething is welcomed sistrens

I just wish there was an explanation on this - what is this random single about? is it affiliated with Showgirl?

1 minute ago, PaloSanto said:

Yeah i thought it was a new project but the 12 exclamation marks give it away. The pics are good and she looks stunning bit they dont scream Showgirl, pop or glitter at all... I'm still seated tho, anything that keeps the haters seething is welcomed sistrens

12 new tracks? the "death" of a showgirl? she was busy with max Martin again??? HMMMM

I really do hope it's something substantial - maybe not 12 new tracks entirely, but that would be ideal. Just four songs would be so...

clack

this is giving princess diana so it has to be fore reputation me thinks

American Horror Story This Is Good GIF - American Horror Story This Is ...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.