Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

psychodiva336

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psychodiva336

  1. It wasn't really political aside from Chained To The Rhythm, but I agree this album was just... released at the wrong time, and with a wrong kind of image change. Katy should never have cut her hair so short and dyed it. Trivial as hell, but I firmly believe this was THE reason for this era's underperformance and following disasters
  2. What I would give to hear that!!!
  3. That's... wow. I've never seen this article before. HARSH.
  4. Absolutely yes, forever in my top 3 along with American Life and GODame X!!! There are no fillers. The only song I'm not crazy about is What It Feels Like For a Girl, I could never get into it but I appreciate its message. That one remix is great though
  5. That new album cover is beyond disgusting and unpleasant to the eye, I know it makes ME not want to hit play. The vision is just not there. Ugly photo, bad framing, what the hell
  6. Oh no, look how you absolutely READ me!!!!
  7. Yes, it's Charli's best album and also her last good album. She's become a pretentious woe is me pickme after CRASH
  8. LITERALLY. Dance To The Music is one of those songs I can never even imagine skipping because it's just pure undistilled serotonin
  9. I was obsessed with this music video when I was a kid. Still love it and the song to this day!!!
  10. That was The Life of a Showgirl though, we don't want a redo
  11. Paris on the left, Avril in the middle and idk who on the right
  12. My favorite Katy albums were made without Bonnie so... I don't know But Joe unlocked something inside Taylor that I think only she can name. We don't know what their relationship was like.. Maybe it was his English major that led to some inspiring deep conversations between them?
  13. What other publications can share their reviews to affect the current Metacritic score? Who else are we waiting on?
  14. SAVE Fragile OFF Bizarre seriously how tf did Bizarre even make it this far, this song is cheeks
  15. I agree, I always preferred the standard one and that's what I changed it to in my AM library
  16. This smash hit! The second half of Pink Friday...Roman Reloaded is so good!!! My fav is probably Gun Shot
  17. Omg this performance is a whole mess but I live for it
  18. Gosh this CLASSIC!!! I was obsessed with this song and the whole The Night The Sun Came Up album when I was a kid. Dev is so so so criminally underrated, it's crazy! I can count the number of bad songs she has on one hand. And she's such a sweet, low-key person too!
  19. Night because Day sounds like one long song and I don't f with that Also Night has "Motivation" which is a career top 3 highlight
  20. Thanks. I'll relisten to this album with this in mind soon, I want to like it so bad because so far Carly has had no misses for me + I ordered the signed limited vinyl!!!
  21. I have yet to listen to "Night" but I was having a really bad time with "Day". All songs (except Versailles and On Wires) sounded the same to me and the lyrics were so blah. I couldn't tell when one song ended and the other one started, both bc of the production and the themes. Damn Carly, what happened?!
  22. Do I want to? yes. Will I? No

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.