Everything posted by HardBambi
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
She looked great in Times Square, sexy, slutty yet somehow classy. I think she's had very recent work done, right before the VMAs ๐คฃ She does what she wants and what she likes and that's one of the reasons we love her but I would have loved her to adopt styles like this: (Monica)
- Queen Of The Night or Black Cat
-
Rolling Stone: Madonna's 'Danceteria' was one of the great moments in VMAs history
What a crazy first comment avi-sis
-
Tate goes viral over last years VMA performance
I think she's phenomenal, that's putting on a show!
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
That was exactly the look on her face, she had somewhere to go, camera man do something else, do Sabrina's eyebrows
-
Madonna & Charli xcx - "Danceteria Afterhours"
one of the best messages I've read on atrl ๐คฃ๐ซถ๐ป
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I love what he did with Music I don't think she has the physical strength to tour which is an enormously tiring situation. Even the VMAs looked shaky and that was 5 minutes. I don't understand how some of you saw her on the VMAs and want or expect a world tour
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
Danceteria was such a spectacle, Charlie was crazy hot. There were so many things that were wrong from failed lip-sync to those very ugly red pants (too bad because she looked really good in the first black outfit) I will definitely never watch this again. Besides that congratulations to the legend that Madonna is for winning 7 awards! Truly well deserved
- MNEK stans Madonna's best music video
-
A Britney biopic is a bad idea
It would actually be absolutely amazing and a major success, it doesn't have to go all the way to her instagram dancing vids but it can finish with the conservatorship ending People will forever be interested in her and in her story, she's one of the biggest stars ever. I have watched her arrest video quite a few times, all her insta videos, I miss chaotic, I love her music (the good stuff) and I will forever want more Britney
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
Breaking dishes
-
Tonight is the night Madonna resets culture once more. What are you looking foward?
Donny, no! https://share.google/TYFtP02gufeDbA0QL
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
So she got a 30, a 25, a 21 and a 19 anyone pls?
-
Tonight is the night Madonna resets culture once more. What are you looking foward?
I want it to be fun Not forced Not embarrassing please like when she put her legs up in NY sq I want hand choreo
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
Stop the count metacritic! It's a parody encore!
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
Worse than awful - that is great writing
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
@KatyPrismSpirit loves having this hit thread! They constantly update and nurture the hit thread of the flop encore
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
This came up on my spotify and I thought it was really cute
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
On Spotify now
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
What if it's somethings a la 2003 Brit and Xtina but with Charlie and Sabrina
-
The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore | Review thread (Metacritic: 39/100)
I tried to listen to Pacient zero but So generous
-
Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
Madonna at 68 is getting an 82 metacritic score and Taylor a 43. Talent always wins
-
Why didn't Madonna have the longevity of Taylor?
On a fan-metacritic I'd rate you forever a 1
-
Madonna - 'CONFESSIONS II'
I hate the 'why you wanna' verses at the end
-
Mariah has begun defrosting for Christmas!
It's your fave who's defrosting not mine