Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

I still think she will release LG8 before a pregnancy.

Me too, in fact I think that's why she started working on 'LG8' so early, because she wants to squeeze in one more era next year before taking an extended period away to start having kids.

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

The trend continues of everyone promoting Gar's music but Gar herself. rogue2

Pretty girls don't light their own cigarettes

rogue2

7 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Has bey ever performed telephone on tour? I'm trying to see something rogue2

She performed it at Glastonbury

8 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

i'm sure those words mean something. i'm so uncultured

rogue2

I keep seeing lots of Ariana stans dragging ROM because she sang it on her tour instead of any other songs from her album, In fact, ROM is Ariana's only #1 and Grammy-winning song. Plus, she used to be a HUGE Gaga Stan back in the day… Arianators are so miserable.

2 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

I keep seeing lots of Ariana stans dragging ROM because she sang it on her tour instead of any other songs from her album, In fact, ROM is Ariana's only #1 and Grammy-winning song. Plus, she used to be a HUGE Gaga Stan back in the day… Arianators are so miserable.

those are probably ogh's token stanning or those that only want her to put out TUN 2.0. most of the fans who were actually at the concert seemed to have loved it

edit: I do think it's a bit of a ki that ROM made the final setlist over something like NTLTC for example, but I have feeling that track is sentimental to her and that's why she included it. especially with the current discourse re: her health

Edited by Edonis

10 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

I keep seeing lots of Ariana stans dragging ROM because she sang it on her tour instead of any other songs from her album, In fact, ROM is Ariana's only #1 and Grammy-winning song. Plus, she used to be a HUGE Gaga Stan back in the day… Arianators are so miserable.

They mad this is the last gay bop she's served ever since (minus Yes And) ahh

3 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

She performed it at Glastonbury

That was ages ago wow. I'm expecting a rock version on the next tour tbh.

4 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I still think she will release LG8 before a pregnancy.

I actually think she was planning to get pregnant after Mayhem but its massive success probably made her postpone

34 minutes ago, Edonis said:

those are probably ogh's token stanning or those that only want her to put out TUN 2.0. most of the fans who were actually at the concert seemed to have loved it

edit: I do think it's a bit of a ki that ROM made the final setlist over something like NTLTC for example, but I have feeling that track is sentimental to her and that's why she included it. especially with the current discourse re: her health

The fact Gaga has like 7 grammy-winning songs and ROM is one of them vs Ariana's only 2 (both collab), and her stans getting brave deadbanana of course she would perform her most impactful song of her career, no matter how her stans pushing the "Grammys don't matter" narratives

Edited by babyforlife

1 hour ago, babyforlife said:

I keep seeing lots of Ariana stans dragging ROM because she sang it on her tour instead of any other songs from her album, In fact, ROM is Ariana's only #1 and Grammy-winning song. Plus, she used to be a HUGE Gaga Stan back in the day… Arianators are so miserable.

the concept of eternal sunshine tour having more chromatica songs that mayhem ball

atsbk1.gif

5 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

the concept of eternal sunshine tour having more chromatica songs that mayhem ball

atsbk1.gif

when your discography has so many hits, sometimes you lose

Imagine if we are here concocting LG8 and babies in our heads meanwhile she's quietly prepping for a stint at Broadway and lock in the EGOT ouuu

atsbk1.gif

Why Ariana fans think Gaga will come to a show to perform the song with her... That won't happen

2 hours ago, Kékette said:

Why Ariana fans think Gaga will come to a show to perform the song with her... That won't happen

She ain't going to stop a vacation to perform a half a verse of a Chromatica album track let's be for ******* real

IMG_1800.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.