Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, Manchs said:

Need Garbink to collab with Tame Impallah

rogue2

You're ten years behind sis

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

17 hours ago, Abracadabra said:

The lore is that Andrew allegedly cheated on his gf (singer-songwriter Charlotte Lawrence) with Miley while they were making Plastic Hearts. Miley doesn't fw him at all now so maybe he made her believe he was single or something idk

rogue2

This is probably also why Miley had that reaction when Gaga and Andrew won the Grammy

I think Miley's anger is all about Andrew. I don't think she has anything against Gaga, she realizes how big of a legend Gaga is and Miley respects legends, despite having longer career than Gaga herself. Their collab would heal me

Andrew Wyatt can stay. It's not like the majority of us care for a miley collab anyway lol.

Miley's collab with my other fave was the absolute pits I'm sorry for her but she needs to stay away

IMG_1800.gif

if a collab that is not beneficial to neither her chart performance nor her artistic peak, we dont need it

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by truthteller

Kinda furious right now.

Gaga now has an viral titkok trend in China where high school graduates use Gaga's iconic ''Obama I know you're listening, are you listening?!'' sound for their graduation videos for funsie.

The way they discriminate against us LGBTQ people constantly here but appropriating our culture for their entertainment, it makes my blood boil, in Pride month no less, where rainbow is forbidden to use to associate with queer stuffs.

14 hours ago, TedLasso said:

Possibly because men don't have to worry about 9 months of pain and agony as a literal human is growing side their body, just a guess suburban

Edit: this sounded meaner than I meant it, so I added a reaction meme

That could also be the inspiration for some great art. I mean, I get it pregnancy isn't fun, but let's not act like Gaga is doing some harsh physical work when she isn't touring, or like women aren't working until ~7 months in (or even more). If she wants to, she definitely can.

Edited by Namiskine

Gaga's list of Grammy winning songs is lowkey frying me

  • Poker Face

  • Bad Romance

  • Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

  • Shallow

  • I'll Never Love Again

  • Rain On Me

  • Die With A Smile

  • Abracadabra

rogue2

11 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Gaga's list of Grammy winning songs is lowkey frying me

  • Poker Face

  • Bad Romance

  • Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

  • Shallow

  • I'll Never Love Again

  • Rain On Me

  • Die With A Smile

  • Abracadabra

rogue2

We all know it deserved more, but just thank god Abracadabra is on that list. Truly one of her best songs ever.

42 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Gaga's list of Grammy winning songs is lowkey frying me

  • Poker Face

  • Bad Romance

  • Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)

  • Shallow

  • I'll Never Love Again

  • Rain On Me

  • Die With A Smile

  • Abracadabra

rogue2

Born This Way, TEOG, Judas, MTN, Applause and Disease not being in that list is a crime against art and culture

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

We all know it deserved more, but just thank god Abracadabra is on that list. Truly one of her best songs ever.

41 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Born This Way, TEOG, Judas, MTN, Applause and Disease not being in that list is a crime against art and culture

Bonus- her other Grammy nominated songs:

  • Just Dance

  • Telephone

  • Dance in the Dark

  • Yoü and I

  • Til It Happens to You

  • Million Reasons

  • Always Remember Us This Way

  • I Get A Kick Out of You

  • Hold My Hand

  • Disease

Outside of a few stains, the Grammys lowkey served taste Gaga's entire career. Why?

rogue2

I hope she performs Disease on her next tour. It's one of the best singles of her career.

10 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Bonus- her other Grammy nominated songs:

  • Just Dance

  • Telephone

  • Dance in the Dark

  • Yoü and I

  • Til It Happens to You

  • Million Reasons

  • Always Remember Us This Way

  • I Get A Kick Out of You

  • Hold My Hand

  • Disease

Outside of a few stains, the Grammys lowkey served taste Gaga's entire career. Why?

rogue2

Just Dance and Telephone did not win any Grammys? Some people should be jailed

khalyan2

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Just Dance and Telephone did not win any Grammys? Some people should be jailed

khalyan2

Wish she won that JD nomination since that nom disqualified her from BNA the following year anyway grump

I wonder if the Telephone loss was due to a vote split or they really thought that Imagine cover by several artists was the best one skull

9 minutes ago, Hair said:

Ohhhh get streaming it y'all

Coming for 400k+ with tmrw's (Monday) update jonny5

Edited by frankvert

3 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Andrew Wyatt can stay. It's not like the majority of us care for a miley collab anyway lol.

Oh so now we only care for what majority wants? Majority of people doesn't want gays to have human rights so your argument is invalid!

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Oh so now we only care for what majority wants? Majority of people doesn't want gays to have human rights so your argument is invalid!

Girl is it that serious, they didn't even name the correct Andrew ijbol

rogue2

1 minute ago, frankvert said:

Girl is it that serious, they didn't even name the correct Andrew ijbol

rogue2

It is lol if it's coming to Miley collab yes it is

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

It is lol if it's coming to Miley collab yes it is

Garlic & Milly can collab on a NIN produced track then

rogue2

Requiem dropped to 89 on AOTY because a Madonna stan gave it a 1 rating

These roaches are in every site omfg

rip

"My life is a story
Do you wanna know the truth?
I'm tall in high heels
But I am only five foot two
What you see ain't always
What you gonna get, it's true
You see the best in me
Even when I have no clue

I don't wanna feel this way no more
I don't wanna feel this weight
I'm sick of hiding from myself
I don't wanna feel this pain
I don't wanna run far from my home
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna be my friend no more
I don't wanna play this game

Would you still love me if I gave
It all up just to cry?
Would you still love me?
Would, would you still love me right?
Would you still need me if
I didn't t-tell you goodbye?
Would you still love me?
Would, would you still love me right?"

I'm going through a lonely time in my life right now and these lyrics are hitting me harder than ever. friends think I'm always happy go lucky and a funny guy yet I'm just want to be sad right now.

NY-Crying.gif

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

"My life is a story
Do you wanna know the truth?
I'm tall in high heels
But I am only five foot two
What you see ain't always
What you gonna get, it's true
You see the best in me
Even when I have no clue

I don't wanna feel this way no more
I don't wanna feel this weight
I'm sick of hiding from myself
I don't wanna feel this pain
I don't wanna run far from my home
I don't wanna lose my way
I don't wanna be my friend no more
I don't wanna play this game

Would you still love me if I gave
It all up just to cry?
Would you still love me?
Would, would you still love me right?
Would you still need me if
I didn't t-tell you goodbye?
Would you still love me?
Would, would you still love me right?"

I'm going through a lonely time in my life right now and these lyrics are hitting me harder than ever. friends think I'm always happy go lucky and a funny guy yet I'm just want to be sad right now.

NY-Crying.gif

i_col3nNo5yV61JV.jpg

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.