Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Loca said:

The way DJWS stomps on RedGONE

rogue2

DJWS is permabanned from Gar's House (formerly known as Haus of Gaga). We don't want his crazy ass anywhere near her, same with BloodClot.

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 hours ago, Julio said:

"I heard they intend to announce it officially on Monday. Let's see if that's correct. "

from GGD

rogue2

85 hours and 38 minutes it is

Gwuf.gif

2 hours ago, Julio said:

"I heard they intend to announce it officially on Monday. Let's see if that's correct. "

from GGD

rogue2

Getting war flashbacks to when she was supposed to announce the stadium dates for the Mayhem Ball every monday last year

rogue2

It's giving Stupid Love 2020 teas.

Not a Viral TikTok for miss Runway duca

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8p2PYJk/

Edited by LostInStereo100

22 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

It's kinda crazy how some of y'all have the inability to distance yourselves from the miserable echo chamber that is X and take shitty ragebait takes on there as mirroring the GP opinion. And if overexposure due to being omnipresent was a thing, then Taylor Swift wouldn't be on track to be the biggest artist of all time. There's nothing like overexposure in a heavily fractured and siloed social media environment, please. rip

Reception of soundtracks doesn't make a single dent on the performance of studio efforts, Beyoncé going 98-OUT and then having two #1 albums and two SoLo 🤪 #1s is all the proof you need. Friend of Mine bombed and people are still more excited than ever about R9. Hell, Harlequin's tankery didn't affect Mayhem's smashery in the slightest either.

Let her do whatever she wants to and have fun with it, as long as it adds positively to her brand (like her involvement with TDWP2 does). It's also always nice to get new music in between eras and long periods of inactivity and y'all know it too bc y'all are the first to ***** about radio silence when she's gone bffr.

rogue2

Biggest commercially, maybe, but not even close in terms of impact when compared to some other stars.

rogue2

Gar is one of the few MPGs in the past decade to smash with soundtrack songs, just because OGH set standards for her that nearly no one else can attain doesn't mean y'all have to entertain those

target_29d88005e961c78e4e1831df22ad70c2.

@David_Greengrass97 sis you haven't posted in the base in like 12 hours, did you get banned before Requiem comes out?

target_29d88005e961c78e4e1831df22ad70c2.

25 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Biggest commercially, maybe, but not even close in terms of impact when compared to some other stars.

rogue2

True. MAGAmerica had a big role in making her the biggest artist ever and the rest of the world following their lead, lbr. But that's an essay for another day.

rogue2

Btw, I wasn't aware of FIFA having ties with the current admin and if that's really the case then she should avoid touching it with a 10-foot pole. Ew.

rogue2

5 hours ago, insomniac said:

Waitttt

Jlo sounds horrible on NOBTR. Someone call Ashanti.

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Just saw a Katy Cat saying Smile has almost 3b streams when it has 2.1b...

Let me guess, it was Yes, AND?

krispy-kreme-lady-right-right.gif

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Let me guess, it was Yes, AND?

krispy-kreme-lady-right-right.gif

Oh you being right the first guess tells everything

Edited by GAGAISTHEBESTYA

10 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Oh you being right the first guess tells everything

1475535099-gagawyd.png

remember when you fell in luv

with the

SHAPE OF A GODGAAAAAAAAAA

f3e4fd2.thumb.gif.4c59d7dbe9a9bee241507f

SHAPE OF

A GOOOOODGAAAAAA

f3e4fd2.thumb.gif.4c59d7dbe9a9bee241507f

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Jlo sounds horrible on NOBTR. Someone call Ashanti.

This is so played. Tell me you get your info from TikTok / YouTube and source it as truth. Do you not have ears to distinguish her voice lol

Dpna1kTX4AUBRKE.jpg

Edited by insomniac

The day Million Reasons crosses a billion on spotify is the day Joanne's soul finds peace. Stream! Support this poor Italian immigrant family.

I know some of you have moved on already, but Gagita really popped off on the Devil Wears Prada soundtrack. I hope popularity picks up, because I know damn well they deserve it.

khalyan2

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Let me guess, it was Yes, AND?

krispy-kreme-lady-right-right.gif

Yes and is a set up account. I don't believe for a second that they are a Katy stan. Just like DFM, that's not an xtina fan either

OT: SO HOT, HOT that you can't speak, tu dududu dududu

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe915rtru9o6usqox8wj09

Edited by FailSafe

I enjoy the efforts Gaga did with the DWP2 soundtrack I guess because they are Gaga, but I doubt the gp would ever be like I must listen to this if even we are like ahh these are just ok.

I hope this and TDD have taught her something about quality control. I think while they are ok songs, you know what maybe even good songs for soundtrack songs, I think it should always be about quality over quantity especially with somebody of Gaga's calibre. It's been my issue with Taylor for example. I also think with DWP2 and TDD Gaga's generic efforts which try to cater to the gp either need to be better or tap into what people actually want or just don't do them at all cuz clearly they are not good enough to connect so whats the point of even catering towards the masses if they aren't the ones playing them. It's us in the end.

That all said I'm kind of holding her to a high standard that maybe I shouldn't because literally everyone's soundtrack efforts are a miss, which is why I say Gaga's are actually good in comparison. To be honest I actually think Gaga has good quality control when it comes to her albums, even if there is a song that isn't my fav or its very clearly an album track, it's very rare that I question its existence. Her side projects is more of a mix bag.

Edited by eclipsed

3 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I enjoy the efforts Gaga did with the DWP2 soundtrack I guess because they are Gaga, but I doubt the gp would ever be like I must listen to this if even we are like ahh these are just ok.

I hope this and TDD have taught her something about quality control. I think while they are ok songs, you know what maybe even good songs for soundtrack songs, I think it should always be about quality over quantity especially with somebody of Gaga's calibre. It's been my issue with Taylor for example. I also think with DWP2 and TDD Gaga's generic efforts which try to cater to the gp either need to be better or tap into what people actually want or just don't do them at all cuz clearly they are not good enough to connect so whats the point of even catering towards the masses if they aren't the ones playing them. It's us in the end.

That all said I'm kind of holding her to a high standard that maybe I shouldn't because literally everyone's soundtrack efforts are a miss, which is why I say Gaga's are actually good in comparison.

The thing is:

Is Gaga really aware that TDD flopped, and that Runway & company are flopping even harder?

Does she really take her time to analyse the commercial/critical/fanbase's response to her work?

Or she lives in a parallel universe and ignores everything?

That's a genuine question tbh

1 minute ago, Andraslop said:

The thing is:

Is Gaga really aware that TDD flopped, and that Runway & company are flopping even harder?

Does she really take her time to analyse the commercial/critical/fanbase's response to her work?

Or she lives in a parallel universe and ignores everything?

That's a genuine question tbh

if she's not aware and she's not analysing it, then what's really the point of releasing such songs? assuming she agrees with what we established - that they are not for the art

1 minute ago, Andraslop said:

The thing is:

Is Gaga really aware that TDD flopped, and that Runway & company are flopping even harder?

Does she really take her time to analyse the commercial/critical/fanbase's response to her work?

Or she lives in a parallel universe and ignores everything?

That's a genuine question tbh

I'm sure TDD or Runway not smashing is no massive deal to her, I don't think everything is intended to be a smash in the way that all stans believe a song should be. It actually would probably be a lot less pressure to release side projects because there is less expectation since soundtracks rarely do anything. But I think she's aware, the reception of the Joker led her to rush release Disease and film its mv for some kind of damage control. I just don't know if she gets the part about her creation of generic music not really hitting the mark for what the gp actually wants from her because tbh Hold My Hand was the same thing.

It's not like Gaga's songs will smash if they are all impeccable quality atp. She's a pop star in her forties who debuted in the digital era with a mostly gay fanbase.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.