Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

The dichotomy of so much Gaga content happening with Gaga herself being completely absent outside walking the DWP2 red carpet for 10 minutes

rogue2

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

I've always been a strong believer that Gaga always does best when she focuses on delivering quality and her artistic vision instead of trying to appeal too the gp. All the music that has gone viral for Gaga naturally these past 5 years have been songs that only she herself could create and no other pop girl can imitate or re-create like Bloody Mary, Judas, heavy metal lover, summer boy, re-discovering poker face, abracadabra success, born this way continuing success in the streaming era, a star is born. All of these connects the dots for her. Yes there will be moments where it become a hit or a miss a new song or album. But she always wins in the end when she truly fully allows herself to express herself without boxing herself in commercial appeal. I understand Gaga is a mainstream pop star but that was never her appeal since her debut. We always have to remind ourselves what made the gp fall in love with her in the first place?

Can't believe mother dipped right after DWP2 premiere, what's going awn?

rogue2

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

I hope they are streaming ARTPOP

tenor.gif

16 minutes ago, Aden said:

The dichotomy of so much Gaga content happening with Gaga herself being completely absent outside walking the DWP2 red carpet for 10 minutes

rogue2

She is doing what she does the best: not promoting.

To be honest there is not much point in Gaga promoting or posting. They tried, it is clear Runway did not click with the GP. Any effort poured into it would be wasted. If SOAW is somehow nominated for an original song oscar she could come out to campaign but right now there is nothing for her to do. Maybe she is wedding planning.

She should lowkey start saying no to some projects and brand deals for the next era. I've loved pretty much every thing she's done but I think the gp might be getting a little tired, TDWP2 mostly aside since I've only seen praise for her cameo. I still remember seeing a tweet on Super Bowl night that said "Lady Gaga would attend the opening of a tuna can". rip

9 minutes ago, MaryJaneStardust said:

I still remember seeing a tweet on Super Bowl night that said "Lady Gaga would attend the opening of a tuna can". rip

Don't let the rotten Kats OGHs get to you

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Don't let the rotten Kats OGHs get to you

Wait actually it was the H*ve who was the most pressed during SBHT

I personally think she deserves a rest after just having wrapped up a tour and releasing 3 songs for us all. Let the lady breathe so she can be healthy and happy enough to want to continue to do music

Runway low key hitting in Japan and Glamorou Life above SOAW there as well.

19 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Don't let the rotten Kats OGHs get to you

18 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Wait actually it was the H*ve who was the most pressed during SBHT

Both are about to be pressed again when the Runway MV surpasses that other Doechii collab in YouTube views and then Abracadabra surpasses a certain BB Hot 100 #1 in Spotify streams. Oh I can already smell the fumes!!

sabrina

Edited by Hair

Devil Wears Prada 2 was a lot better than I expected and Gaga's cameo was fun. My boyfriend loves Runway but didn't like Shape and everyone apart from us left before GL. He didn't seem massive on that either but I think he just isn't a ballad girle. Still nice for Gaga to be in a good film

3 hours ago, Bad News said:

Chopway getting a big fat NO from the geepee... oh, it was bad.

ryan3

476b18b18c6a4b16283bc24c09725782.jpg

SOAW wouldn't be a #1 smash, but if it got the video and pre-movie push instead of RUNWAY, I have no doubt it'd at least be in the Top 50 of Spotify with cute radio updates.

I am sure it was the movie bosses who picked, so it ain't on Gaga, but god knows how they listened to all three and went with.. That.

suburban

It's a cute side thing, but her engagements with Hollywood bosses should be for acting roles now.

Edited by hausofbryan

do you think Gaga reads fan feedback these days? back then, she had much more direct contact with her fans, she interacted on forums and online communities, so it was natural for opinions to reach her quickly. but nowadays, do you think she's aware of things, like fans considering the dead dance a chop, or feeling the same way about runway?

Just now, partynauseous said:

do you think Gaga reads fan feedback these days? back then, she had much more direct contact with her fans, she interacted on forums and online communities, so it was natural for opinions to reach her quickly. but nowadays, do you think she's aware of things, like fans considering the dead dance a chop, or feeling the same way about runway?

i hope not, people are so mean. but i think she is much better equipped to handle it/ignore it

  • Popular Post

Oh please stop it!

Not everything has to be taken so seriously! It was a very good move to attach herself to DWP2 and so naturally obvious... I like the music and her cameo, it's 100% positive ! Not everything has to be a smash rip

Sometimes i think her fans are her worst enemies skull

4 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

Oh please stop it!

Not everything has to be taken so seriously! It was a very good move to attach herself to DWP2 and so naturally obvious... I like the music and her cameo, it's 100% positive ! Not everything has to be a smash rip

Sometimes i think her fans are her worst enemies skull

Yeah I definitely agree. This was more to do with her acting career than anything else. Having Meryl Streep fawn over her and saying she should take over is an incredible result in and of itself.

I think the reaction here has more to do with the possibility that she's also doing a football song. TDD, TDWP2, and FIFA back to back is overkill and brand dilution imho. Especially if the songs aren't up to her previous release's standarts. I worry that she'll lose some hype due to that, but maybe I shouldn't idk.

3 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I've always been a strong believer that Gaga always does best when she focuses on delivering quality and her artistic vision instead of trying to appeal too the gp. All the music that has gone viral for Gaga naturally these past 5 years have been songs that only she herself could create and no other pop girl can imitate or re-create like Bloody Mary, Judas, heavy metal lover, summer boy, re-discovering poker face, abracadabra success, born this way continuing success in the streaming era, a star is born. All of these connects the dots for her. Yes there will be moments where it become a hit or a miss a new song or album. But she always wins in the end when she truly fully allows herself to express herself without boxing herself in commercial appeal. I understand Gaga is a mainstream pop star but that was never her appeal since her debut. We always have to remind ourselves what made the gp fall in love with her in the first place?

You're so right. Spot on!

21 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Yeah I definitely agree. This was more to do with her acting career than anything else. Having Meryl Streep fawn over her and saying she should take over is an incredible result in and of itself.

I think the reaction here has more to do with the possibility that she's also doing a football song. TDD, TDWP2, and FIFA back to back is overkill and brand dilution imho. Especially if the songs aren't up to her previous release's standarts. I worry that she'll lose some hype due to that, but maybe I shouldn't idk.

100%

I'm only taking the Prada songs so seriously because they're soundtracks (2 of them being great songs) but her past two consecutive singles have been soundtracks so it's indeed a bit exhausting, particularly when one of those slots could have gone to a proper Mayhem song.

I'd rather wait until LG8's lead than get yet another soundtrack. rip

45 minutes ago, partynauseous said:

do you think Gaga reads fan feedback these days? back then, she had much more direct contact with her fans, she interacted on forums and online communities, so it was natural for opinions to reach her quickly. but nowadays, do you think she's aware of things, like fans considering the dead dance a chop, or feeling the same way about runway?

I cackled thinking she'd see all the "no solo hit" and "Fadga" comments and posts. ahh

I do think she reads stuff like that, she's active on TikTok and I recently saw a TikTok with "Tank This Way" vs. TLOAS and how Gaga is a flop etc. The algorithm could be sending her those as well considering she's interacting with Lady Gaga content. I do not think any of the MPGs, especially the new ones haven't read stuff from Stan Twitter, mean stuff as well.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.