Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Not me crying after randomly watching the Colbert performance of Vanish Into You
Oh GodGa

giphy.gif

Also I need LG8 to be a more industrial vibe, time to let Gessafelstein executive produce the album cmon mama let's build the moodboard

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

Also I need LG8 to be a more industrial vibe, time to let Gessafelstein executive produce the album cmon mama let's build the moodboard

I hope this time Michael isn't involved in the creative process as much as he was for Mayhem

2 minutes ago, CristalConners said:

I hope this time Michael isn't involved in the creative process as much as he was for Mayhem

Why?

4 minutes ago, CristalConners said:

I hope this time Michael isn't involved in the creative process as much as he was for Mayhem

Rose Bean is actually going to get writing and producer credits on LG8

zendaya

RUNWAY won Costume Styling at the Berlin Commercial Festival. It was also nominated for Best Music Video, Editing, Idea, and Production Design

She believes in Michael's pen so much that i wouldn't be surprised if he produces LG8 himself. swan

I don't like that he made her doubt herself when she started to write Mayhem. Operation keep Michael out of the studio. Let him grow the human skin slabs with the baby in the meantime heart

9 hours ago, BorisIsHere said:

We need Monster to blow up and get it to Top 10

gaycatney4

9 hours ago, REALiTi said:

We need Judas to join (followed by Abra and BM next month).

mayhem

3yjbkq.gif

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Also I need LG8 to be a more industrial vibe, time to let Gessafelstein executive produce the album cmon mama let's build the moodboard

More NIN vibes, less disco please

zendaya

8 hours ago, Link16 said:

I hope that someday the moment for MTN arrives.

730B.gif

This really shows what a bad single choice MTN was. That song never had hit potential. She should have went with HML or GH

every time I'm about to go on or plan a trip I listen to Gypsy and it hypes me up. Italy in 4 days, then next year Taiwan and Hong Kong.

sometimes a story has no end...

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

RUNWAY loses Best Dance to Confessions II, which was expected

Art Direction went to Stateside

4 hours ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

She believes in Michael's pen so much that i wouldn't be surprised if he produces LG8 himself. swan

I don't like that he made her doubt herself when she started to write Mayhem. Operation keep Michael out of the studio. Let him grow the human skin slabs with the baby in the meantime heart

It's very healthy for an artist to have someone push back on some of their ideas. You can tell when someone is surrounded by "yes men," and Gaga was part of that when she was meandering in her pop eras TBH.

2 hours ago, Europe said:

This really shows what a bad single choice MTN was. That song never had hit potential. She should have went with HML or GH

I love Judas, but if TEOG had been released before it, BTW Era would have had 2 back-to-back #1 hits since the 'Judas backlash' wouldn't have ruined TEOG's momentum. After all, TEOG peaked at #3 on pure sales alone, with a proper rollout (MV, GP support, radio, performances, etc), it could have peaked at #1. Just switching their release order ugh. Judas will always be a bigger hit long-term because it's classic Gaga, but back-to-back #1s is a different kind of flex.

Also Scheisse should have been the single instead of You And I (local) or MTN. I mean it's outreaming both You And I and MTN despite only being an album track, the way scheisse is both beloved by GP and a fan favorite.

Literally the same fate happened to Venus (fan favorite) / DWUW (GP friendly/more commercial)rip

Doesn't matter if it wasn't a hit or doesn't receive the recurrent love that it should, it is still widely recognized in pop circles as one of her best songs and a massive fan favourite. BM, Judas, GH, Scheiße, Americano etc. all found new lives years later and maybe one day MTN will too, because BTW is just THAT album.

Also, can you imagine the BTW era without this self-directed visual opus? rip

"The Prelude Pathétique" alone is more iconic than careers. Thriller could never. Dpmo.

azealia

Edited by Infernal Paradise

14 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Doesn't matter if it wasn't a hit or doesn't receive the recurrent love that it should, it is still widely recognized in pop circles as one of her best songs and a massive fan favourite. BM, Judas, GH, Scheiße, Americano etc. all found new lives years later and maybe one day MTN will too, because BTW is just THAT album.

Also, can you imagine the BTW era without this self-directed visual opus? rip

"The Prelude Pathétique" alone is more iconic than careers. Thriller could never. Dpmo.

azealia

Nah sis it's really not that special

Besides she was in her artistic bag back then she would have come up with perfectly epic videos for other songs too. The fame perfume film is just a commercial and yet it's a total slayage

6 hours ago, Europe said:

This really shows what a bad single choice MTN was. That song never had hit potential. She should have went with HML or GH

Actually HML was planned to be released as the final single + they even tested it on the NYE performance. But we know how it ended.

28 minutes ago, Europe said:

Nah sis it's really not that special

Besides she was in her artistic bag back then she would have come up with perfectly epic videos for other songs too. The fame perfume film is just a commercial and yet it's a total slayage

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

It's very healthy for an artist to have someone push back on some of their ideas. You can tell when someone is surrounded by "yes men," and Gaga was part of that when she was meandering in her pop eras TBH.

I agree but that's what the other professional writers and producers in the room are for. He's not qualified imo bird

19 hours ago, Andraslop said:

I need her to step up into another acclaimed movie asap tbh.

HoG was the right move.

f- Todd Philips for JFAD.

We need another movie in 2027/2028.

Sadly I don't think she's gonna make a new movie as lead anytime soon, movies get announced at least one year in advance if not more before filming, there haven't been even new rumors in the last year, we're definitely gonna have another new music era first, I don't see a movie happening before 2030.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.