Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Just now, opbranden said:

Who the hell is Sienna Montana

Man I Need singer, I heard she makes music for tampon commercials

IEovGYw.jpeg

7 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

I could have sworn she said that in her rolling stone interview but maybe I made that up.

I believe it's true also. It wouldn't surprise me if there was way more joker promo planned but she pivoted into music. Hot ones, the lie detector, asmr stuff I could see all being promo for jfad that moved to mayhem promo.

I agree on the awards campaigning slots being repurposed for MAYHEM, and thank god for that!

ryan3

3 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Does anyone remember Requiem?

IEovGYw.jpeg

Announcement Monday

IEovGYw.jpeg

Gaga should've performed DWUW (solo) for the fashion show while slithering on the ground in her underwear. She'd be #1 right now.

IEovGYw.jpeg

14 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Announcement Monday

IEovGYw.jpeg

I need DWAS solo version mashed up with Nightcall NOW

IEovGYw.jpeg

7 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I need DWAS solo version mashed up with Nightcall NOW

IEovGYw.jpeg

What's Nightcall

IEovGYw.jpeg

3 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

Not @David_Greengrass97 getting banned sorrow prayers

What's the tea on this?

rogue2

11 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

What's Nightcall

IEovGYw.jpeg

Gaga sings DWAS over this song's instrumental in Requiem, allegedly.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

I get that this is just a side-project/OST. But still, Runway's tankery is kinda unprecedented for Gaga.

I mean: Gaga+Doechii collab, top-tier MV, biggest movie of the year = ¿1 day charting on Spotify 200? rip

Even TDD charted for like 60 days, or HMH also charted for several weeks.

But Runway's 32-OUT is really unprecedented for Gaga. And SOAW didn't even debut.

Not worried for LG8 tho, but still, I think literally everyone though this would do way bigger numbers (in the vein of HMH/TDD). No one would have predicted Runway doing sub-1M just 1 week after the movie release, while SOAW doing only 500k.

1 minute ago, Andraslop said:

I get that this is just a side-project/OST. But still, Runway's tankery is kinda unprecedented for Gaga.

I mean: Gaga+Doechii collab, top-tier MV, biggest movie of the year = ¿1 day charting on Spotify 200? rip

Even TDD charted for like 60 days, or HMH also charted for several weeks.

But Runway's 32-OUT is really unprecedented for Gaga. And SOAW didn't even debut.

Not worried for LG8 tho, but still, I think literally everyone though this would do way bigger numbers (in the vein of HMH/TDD). No one would have predicted Runway doing sub-1M just 1 week after the movie release, while SOAW doing only 500k.

Agreed. I've never bought the 'it's just a soundtrack/side project' argument. They are brand new Gaga songs with Music videos and actually get big promo slots with 'Wednesday' and 'TDWP'.

I think Gaga pissed away the momentum she was building with 7 months between singles and very little promo after the album release. (Yes I'm aware she was on tour)

Makes you wonder if the 'LG8' singles might tank slightly.

khalyan2

how is Runway charting in Apple music at #72, is rising on youtube and shazam but keeps on declining on SpOGHtify??? Something's fishy.

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

She had a premonition

IEovGYw.jpeg

She's also a time-traveling queen. Remember when she claimed the Harlequin show was inspired by the Disease music video, even though the music video was filmed three weeks after the Harlequin show had already happened?

IEovGYw.jpeg

40 minutes ago, superglowy said:

What's the tea on this?

rogue2

It is rumored that he actually l*ked a 1*32 song

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by MonsterFandom

Lowkey (highkey) pissed at the fan who ruined Requiem reveal for everyone

2 hours ago, Teneo said:

Sienna Carino outstreaming the Gaga tracks despite tracklist placement, promotion and platform reach doesn't make any sense. I doubt it's even technically possible.

I'm gonna hold your hand when I tell you this.

44 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Agreed. I've never bought the 'it's just a soundtrack/side project' argument. They are brand new Gaga songs with Music videos and actually get big promo slots with 'Wednesday' and 'TDWP'.

I think Gaga pissed away the momentum she was building with 7 months between singles and very little promo after the album release. (Yes I'm aware she was on tour)

Makes you wonder if the 'LG8' singles might tank slightly.

khalyan2

Yall need to stop with the promo arguments. It's not 2011 anymore. Promotion isn't what it used to be for any artist. If a song doesn't take off on its own it probably isn't going to be a hit.

side project songs don't really do well. We can clearly tell these are mayhem nachos reheated. It's fine for what they are. Don't worry about the charts.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.