Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

Such a great look and video regardless if you like the song or not!!

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

12 minutes ago, Aden said:

100%

I'm only taking the Prada songs so seriously because they're soundtracks (2 of them being great songs) but her past two consecutive singles have been soundtracks so it's indeed a bit exhausting, particularly when one of those slots could have gone to a proper Mayhem song.

I'd rather wait until LG8's lead than get yet another soundtrack. rip

Yep.

So, when is she releasing new music? Its been 14 months already

rogue2

16 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She ain't going that soccer ****.

rogue2

Yes, the 'Wednesday' and 'The Devil Wears Prada 2' songstress is above that.

rogue2

5 minutes ago, superglowy said:

Yes, the 'Wednesday' and 'The Devil Wears Prada 2' songstress is above that.

rogue2

I sure hope she's above making a song for the organization that just gave Donald Trump a peace prize.

rogue2

6 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I sure hope she's above making a song for the organization that just gave Donald Trump a peace prize.

rogue2

Oh yeah, I forgot that happened.

I hate this ******* timeline.

clack

20 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I sure hope she's above making a song for the organization that just gave Donald Trump a peace prize.

rogue2

Literally. Such a sham, corrupt organization kissing ass to a dictator wanna-be. It's no surprise someone else that's corrupt and avoids taxes would be thrilled to partake. I hope Gaga knows better.

rogue2

So cool to finally see Paparazzi doing good/great numbers. It used to do less than 300k daily not that long ago. duca I still think it should be over 1M though. It isn't her biggest hit, but it's one of her best and most well known songs.

Hopefully we will get more songs like it in the future. I need more midtempos from Gaga

Manifesting LG8 produced by Godga, Gesaffelstein, DJWS and Arca

rogue2

21 minutes ago, Loca said:

The way DJWS stomps on RedGONE

rogue2

DJWS' last notable release was a Jojo Siwa single, we're good. ducky

Oh, so we are gonna pretend Gaga didn't block DJWS when he was on one of the 500 coke rants he had about Act II

rogue2

"I heard they intend to announce it officially on Monday. Let's see if that's correct. "

from GGD

rogue2

22 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Oh, so we are gonna pretend Gaga didn't block DJWS when he was on one of the 500 coke rants he had about Act II

rogue2

idc about artpoop act ll but we need brooklyn nights on streaming

rogue2

30 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Oh, so we are gonna pretend Gaga didn't block DJWS when he was on one of the 500 coke rants he had about Act II

rogue2

Oh I hope she did

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

The thought of JLo releasing Nothing On But The Radio

HQzdzeS.gif

Haha! Well, she didn't. Hypnotico and Invading My Mind >>

41 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Gaga didn't write NOBTR. eli

She didn't write Invading My Mind either, yet still got credits. I'm sure she tweaked some lyrics in NOBTR.

Did Gaga's HQ version ever leak?

On 4/7/2026 at 11:32 PM, Manchs said:

Despite massive TDWP2 promo, Shape of a Woman fails to chart in the Spotify Top 100. Why?

rogue2

d

rogue2

I need a The Weeknd collab summer smash lead single for his album out in June. No drowned out vocals and she has to have her own verse. Video premiere with song release and lots of choreo. Also an impeccable bridge pls. Let's go :)

Edited by SharGaga

  • Popular Post

It's kinda crazy how some of y'all have the inability to distance yourselves from the miserable echo chamber that is X and take shitty ragebait takes on there as mirroring the GP opinion. And if overexposure due to being omnipresent was a thing, then Taylor Swift wouldn't be on track to be the biggest artist of all time. There's nothing like overexposure in a heavily fractured and siloed social media environment, please. rip

Reception of soundtracks doesn't make a single dent on the performance of studio efforts, Beyoncé going 98-OUT and then having two #1 albums and two SoLo 🤪 #1s is all the proof you need. Friend of Mine bombed and people are still more excited than ever about R9. Hell, Harlequin's tankery didn't affect Mayhem's smashery in the slightest either.

Let her do whatever she wants to and have fun with it, as long as it adds positively to her brand (like her involvement with TDWP2 does). It's also always nice to get new music in between eras and long periods of inactivity and y'all know it too bc y'all are the first to ***** about radio silence when she's gone bffr.

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.