Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Monday is the new day sis

rogue2

I know, I was already doing the 85 hour countdown or whatever last night.

But I wanted to post the latest one for old time's sake chick3

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I know, I was already doing the 85 hour countdown or whatever last night.

But I wanted to post the latest one for old time's sake chick3

I get it. It's important that we countdown every day so we can manage our collective psychosis.

rogue2

Just now, BorisIsHere said:

Do we have new spotify numbers?

No, her numbers don't update until 2029 is the latest I've heard.

rogue2

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I just can't shake off this feeling that LG8 will be her magnum opus.

rogue2

I correctly predicted Mayhem would rank in her top 3.

gayhemcat

I think the writing is on the wall that she's gonna flop hard so she might as well go more experimental... idk...

Just now, Killah said:

I think the writing is on the wall that she's gonna flop hard so she might as well go more experimental... idk...

Huh? She only gained momentum these last few years.

2 hours ago, Infinite said:

so what type of music she can make on LG8 or what type of era?

she needs to go like soft rock or something and collab with Olivia or Billie this time lol

2 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I just can't shake off this feeling that LG8 will be her magnum opus.

rogue2

I correctly predicted Mayhem would rank in her top 3.

gayhemcat

MAYSUS, the tour, DWAS, Abracadabra have all given her the right to go far left-field into her grunge vibes if she wants tbh. If it bombs commercially, who even cares at this point.

I always wonder.. How many hits will be enough for her fans to let her be free of that kinda limitation.

rogue2

Now it doesn't mean I think she should try to flop. Like, have a few songs that have some kinda chance of streaming success, but the need to chase trends or radio is exhausting.

6 hours ago, REALiTi said:

I refuse to believe that Material Lover song is about to outstream every Gaga track when it's non existence on other platforms/metrics. Not to mention the very odd sudden rise of a certain pop girls throwback discography amidst an image scandal.

God.. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN ugh. Another I Aint Worried situation dancehall2dancehall3

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

MAYSUS, the tour, DWAS, Abracadabra have all given her the right to go far left-field into her grunge vibes if she wants tbh. If it bombs commercially, who even cares at this point.

I always wonder.. How many hits will be enough for her fans to let her be free of that kinda limitation.

rogue2

Now it doesn't mean I think she should try to flop. Like, have a few songs that have some kinda chance of streaming success, but the need to chase trends or radio is exhausting.

I'd love her to go grunge and just drop 'LG8' all at once, no pre singles and just release 3 or 4 videos at the same time during Q1 next year.

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I always wonder.. How many hits will be enough for her fans to let her be free of that kinda limitation.

I'm sure the label wants at least 1 hit from the album era.. which is how we got DWAS added and her kinda abandoning the era after DD

29 minutes ago, Killah said:

I'm sure the label wants at least 1 hit from the album era.. which is how we got DWAS added and her kinda abandoning the era after DD

Well what you wanna do is not necessarily what you're gonna do...

But being realistic Gaga has gotten 1 hit song per album at least. Her good-will is at an all time high. It's very reasonable to expect at least 1 hit for LG8.

30 minutes ago, Killah said:

I'm sure the label wants at least 1 hit from the album era.. which is how we got DWAS added and her kinda abandoning the era after DD

They're not going to have that expectation as she gets older. It's not unique to her, it's just the reality of the industry. Fortunately for Interscope, she doesn't have a single album without a hit song, and that's incredibly rare.

At this stage of her career, they'll care about her touring and bringing in money that way. Let's say she's 43 when she releases LG8. How many people really expect a 43 year old woman to get a runaway radio hit?

That's why stars like Madonna (and even Mariah Carey) focus on their live shows.

Edited by hausofbryan

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

They're not going to have that expectation as she gets older. It's not unique to her, it's just the reality of the industry. Fortunately for Interscope, she doesn't have a single album without a hit song, and that's incredibly rare.

At this stage of her career, they'll care about her touring and bringing in money that way. Let's say she's 43 when she releases LG8. How many people really expect a 43 year old woman to get a runaway radio hit?

That's why stars like Madonna (and even Mariah Carey) focus on their live shows.

so, no more solo hits sad

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Wtf is going ON

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

Gaga is becoming an old hag

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga is becoming an old hag

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

An *evil old hag who teases concert films but never announces them

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

An *evil old hag who teases concert films but never announces them

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

An *old hag who teases concert films but never announces them so the streaming service accidentally announces it before her a week prior to her planned post

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

An *old hag who teases concert films but never announces them so the streaming service accidentally announces it before her a week prior to her planned post

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

An *old hag who teases concert films but never announces them so the streaming service accidentally announces it before her a week prior to her planned post OR never releases them officially only randomly via a regional MTV broadcast (read: Lady And The Urban Legend)

Gagish4.thumb.png.0e3a745648f247c1a14754

Did mods just delete my thread about Iron Maiden vocalist stanning GodGa or am I blind?? skull Pretty sure it disappeared..

1 minute ago, Mariano said:

Did mods just delete my thread about Iron Maiden vocalist stanning GodGa or am I blind?? skull Pretty sure it disappeared..

It may have gotten merged. I think there was another thread about the topic yesterday (unless you were talking about yesterday's thread)

2 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Did mods just delete my thread about Iron Maiden vocalist stanning GodGa or am I blind?? skull Pretty sure it disappeared..

It just got merged.

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.