Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, skwonderfactory said:

Is this official or fan made?

It's fan made : )

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 311.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

That title...... :deadbanana4: I'm going to rename it 'Lucky' or something else using the album tracks.

 

The cover feels a bit dull; a pastel pink background could have brought it to life.

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

That title...... :deadbanana4: I'm going to rename it 'Lucky' or something else using the album tracks.

 

The cover feels a bit dull; a pastel pink background could have brought it to life.

I wish they could've kept the pink and clouds aesthetic too tbh but it's a pretty cover just bare 

glad its out next year - I just think her first single was too early - should of hit like mid January 

Signed vinyl and cd still available on EU store. I thought it would of sold out by now!

2 hours ago, torontowest91 said:

glad its out next year - I just think her first single was too early - should of hit like mid January 

I'm already Future Trippin' for the second single in January :bird:

 

4 hours ago, Afterglow said:

I wish they could've kept the pink and clouds aesthetic too tbh but it's a pretty cover just bare 

Yea I think it just needs a dash of pink somewhere to make it pop. Or the title in small pink text at the top so she's looking up at it. But still a serve nonetheless 

36 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Yea I think it just needs a dash of pink somewhere to make it pop. Or the title in small pink text at the top so she's looking up at it. But still a serve nonetheless 

I disagree imo! I think it looks rather classy and I'm sure she'll release different variant covers prior to release week and maybe a deluxe if it does well. 

I can see her dropping 2 more limited editions featuring "Fly" / "Why Not" and "What Dreams are Made of" / "Come Clean"

the cover is giving nothing. i mean... whats even the concept????????????

17 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

the cover is giving nothing. i mean... whats even the concept????????????

It's giving consistency. She has always given nothing or vacation energies.

I mean I get taste in album covers is very subjective but y'all are acting so damn dense. The appeal in the album cover is how minimalistic and casual it is. And it probably fits the vibe she's going for musically. The key is in the simplicity. It reminds me of Utada Hikaru's latest covers for Mine or Yours and BAD MODE.

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I don't dislike the album cover at all. I just want text. It's edgy, minimal, and sexy at the same time 

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

I mean I get taste in album covers is very subjective but y'all are acting so damn dense. The appeal in the album cover is how minimalistic and casual it is. And it probably fits the vibe she's going for musically. The key is in the simplicity. It reminds me of Utada Hikaru's latest covers for Mine or Yours and BAD MODE.

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Exactly! I LOVE the cover. And it obviously fits the vibe that she's going for with this album.

1 hour ago, ChooseyLover said:

I mean I get taste in album covers is very subjective but y'all are acting so damn dense. The appeal in the album cover is how minimalistic and casual it is. And it probably fits the vibe she's going for musically. The key is in the simplicity. It reminds me of Utada Hikaru's latest covers for Mine or Yours and BAD MODE.

 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Omg the second photo is serving COVID isolation fit selfie 

people hate the cover? i love it.

 

 

anywhoo we need ha to drop her 65th greatest hits album/Most Wanted (Hilary's Version) and rerecord all her singles + Holiday as the LEAD :cm:

I wish it was from a different angle or something to make it more unique. I get the vision but it gives magazine or something. 
 

nevertheless this will be her best album since Dignity im excited

On 11/22/2025 at 3:55 PM, Blondie Darko said:

What's your top3 from each album?

 

Metamorphosis - Why Not, Where Did I Go Right, So Yesterday 

 

Hilary Duff - Underneath This Smile, The Getaway, Who's That Girl

 

Dignity - Stranger, Danger, I Wish (the whole album really)

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Arms Around A Memory, Stay In Love, Sparks

Metamorphosis: Come Clean, Anywhere But Here, Why Not

 

Self Titled: Mr James Dean, Jericho, Hide Away

 

Dignity: Stranger, Outside of You, Play with Fire

 

BIBO: Sparks, My Kind, Confetti

37 minutes ago, kos1692 said:

Any idea when is the next single coming? I need a dance bop!!!!

probably not until jan.

I hate what modernism has done to everything including album covers. Blank ass photoshoot, no artistic direction. bin it. 

On 11/22/2025 at 10:55 AM, Blondie Darko said:

What's your top3 from each album?

 

Metamorphosis - Why Not, Where Did I Go Right, So Yesterday 

 

Hilary Duff - Underneath This Smile, The Getaway, Who's That Girl

 

Dignity - Stranger, Danger, I Wish (the whole album really)

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Arms Around A Memory, Stay In Love, Sparks

Metamorphosis - Why Not, So Yesterday, Come Clean (perfect single choices) 

 

Hilary Duff - Fly, The Getaway, Do You Want Me

 

Dignity - Stranger, Danger, No Work, All Play (and With Lovev :jonny:)

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Sparks, All About You, Stay In Love

Ok so hear me out I LOVE the cover, she looks beautiful but I just wish it had her name and the title.. but oh well. I'll be buying!

Just pre-ordered the signed vinyl and CD, thank goodness for the European shop :weeps:

 

This is so surreal!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.