Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, zach said:

It will probably be more different on the verses. I can imagine it being more like a live version recreation.

 

I think So Yesterday will be the most different.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I want them to be similar to the original versions, yet not exactly the same with just her new voice on top.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

 

She better perform and do the With Love choreography 

 

37 minutes ago, Venom said:

I'm liking everything so far.

 

wonder if Joel is involved in the new version of Wake Up?

 

"if the light is off then it isn't on" coming to raise a new generation 

Matthew tagged Joel and Benji on his IG Story with the new version of Wake Up! 

Love the cover!!

 

Already bought all the vinyl variants available so far :duca: and got the signed CD + vinyl

 

Those alleged lyrics for We Don't Talk.....superrrr interesting :duca: can't wait to hear what all she has to say on this album 

The new Wake Up snippet. :duca:

 

It's sounds so damn good. :jonny5:

 

Kind of would love for her to re-record all of her singles, so she owns the masters of those new re-recordings. And it would be fun to hear those songs with a new twist.

I would have loved for her and Joel to get back in the studio. BOMH and WU were amazing pop tracks. 
 

Heck, throw Dandelion vocalist Nicole on a feature. 

The 3,000 went to 6,000 and now the mention of #s is gone from the "Mature" edition. The 2 re-records must have it selling A LOT.

Spotify edition sold out in a few hours.

 

information from another forum. 

Spotify Translucent Violet exclusive vinyl sold out in just a few hours. :clap3:

We Don't Talk potential lyrics:

Spoiler

Not sure when it happened
Not even sure what it was about
If I did something different
Would you feel something different?
Would you at least let me hear you out?

Because we come from the same home, the same blood
We're different combination with the same love
People ask me how you're doing 
I want to say amazing
But the truth is that I don't know 
What I always end up saying is how

We don't talk
We don't talk, talk about it
We don't talk 
about anything anymore
We don't talk
We don't talk, talk about it
We don't talk 
about anything anymore

 

3 minutes ago, Gerry I Shot said:

She's aiming for #1?

I don't think so. Of course they want success but I do believe they are aiming for a top 10 debut 

  • Author
36 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

I don't think so. Of course they want success but I do believe they are aiming for a top 10 debut 

Yeah, if BIBO didn't go #1 there's 0 chance now. Another top 10 debut and a nice tour (not just mini tour) to get herself out there again for the fans would be the best outcome 

4 minutes ago, gfc101222 said:

We need 40000 first week us sales,

Is that possible? 😅

I know this clearly isn't going to be a smash era but if Hilary's next single can get proper playlisting and good radio, anything could happen, times are different, all it takes is one minor hit song, you never know 

4 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

I know this clearly isn't going to be a smash era but if Hilary's next single can get proper playlisting and good radio, anything could happen, times are different, all it takes is one minor hit song, you never know 

Atlantic needs to start revving that money up to pay tiktokers to use her next single in their videos. :giraffe:

Thank ******* god I'll be visiting my sister in California the week the album drops so I can receive my signed copy there :jonny5: not trying to pay $60 usd for shipping to Mexico. Will my purchase count towards her first week sales if I used a billing address in Mexico?

I love that she re-recorded WU and SY. But her vocals haven't really changed much… which is a good thing but at the same time is the re-recording necessary then? Haha

Roommates

Weather For Tennis

Mature

Tell Me That Won't Happen

Holiday Party

We Don't Talk

You, From The Honeymoon

Adult Sized Medium

Future Tripping

The Optimist

Publicly Private

9 hours ago, Aaron said:

I'm just tired of the trend of random glamour shots with no text being album covers, it feels like that's constantly happening these days 

With streaming being the biggest way people consume music now, text might be dated unless artists are going for a "throwback" feel

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.