Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, DuffStan said:

So even if it's just the vinyl color, it is officially considered a variant?

Yup

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

I hope the tracklist that leaked is not real.. titles like Weather for Tennis sound very unexciting 

5 hours ago, DuffStan said:

"Includes a signed art card"

 

Pretty sure this wasn't in the description when I ordered it. Does this mean the cover won't be signed and just a card inside?

I wish artists would stop with the signed art cards. When I buy a signed LP or CD I want the jacket or booklet signed. It almost always feels like false advertisement to title the product "signed vinyl" and then in tiny print say "includes signed art card." 🫠

 

Not mad at Hilary, just irritated this has become the norm. The first time it happened to me with a Reba vinyl I was pissed 

1 minute ago, benjichilders said:

I wish artists would stop with the signed art cards. When I buy a signed LP or CD I want the jacket or booklet signed. It almost always feels like false advertisement to title the product "signed vinyl" and then in tiny print say "includes signed art card." 🫠

 

Not mad at Hilary, just irritated this has become the norm. The first time it happened to me with a Reba vinyl I was pissed 

Exactly, cuz I technically ended up purchasing 2 signed art cards instead of a signed vinyl and signed CD like advertised in her shop...

4 hours ago, gfc101222 said:

Hope she can deliver 50k first week sales with all the variants.

I think she can easily outsell BIBO in physical sales if her team play the cards right. The demand is here!

1 hour ago, benjichilders said:

I wish artists would stop with the signed art cards. When I buy a signed LP or CD I want the jacket or booklet signed. It almost always feels like false advertisement to title the product "signed vinyl" and then in tiny print say "includes signed art card." 🫠

 

Not mad at Hilary, just irritated this has become the norm. The first time it happened to me with a Reba vinyl I was pissed 

Oh wow. Good that I got just the "signed CD". I never read the small print. :deadbanana4:

 

Still waiting for different cover version. I do want a vinyl too!!

7 hours ago, DuffStan said:

"Includes a signed art card"

 

Pretty sure this wasn't in the description when I ordered it. Does this mean the cover won't be signed and just a card inside?

Most come with an ART CARD these days as the artist signs them separately. They get added inside the vinyl or cd case before shipping most likely due to vinyl's not being produced yet and it gives time for the artist to sign months before release.

I had this for Gaga also. 

Edited by Plasticdoll

I am so hyped for this album.

Hilary really said "I know what you need for your mental health rn".

3 hours ago, jees said:

I hope the tracklist that leaked is not real.. titles like Weather for Tennis sound very unexciting 

It is real. And what's not exciting about it? The titles are all very interesting. :skull: 

Those song titles sound different than anything else Hilary has done in her career, they sound exciting and fresh. Plus, we know Matthew is going to PUSH his pen and Hilary's too. 

42 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

:duca:

 

spacer.png

Can't wait to see her in January!!

🕺🪩

28 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

Can't wait to see her in January!!

🕺🪩

Which show!?

How did you manage to get a ticket :dancehall3:

On 11/22/2025 at 9:55 PM, Blondie Darko said:

What's your top3 from each album?

 

Metamorphosis - Why Not, Where Did I Go Right, So Yesterday 

 

Hilary Duff - Underneath This Smile, The Getaway, Who's That Girl

 

Dignity - Stranger, Danger, I Wish (the whole album really)

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Arms Around A Memory, Stay In Love, Sparks

Metamorphosis - Anywhere but Here, Little Voice, Workin' It Out :jonny6:

Hilary Duff - Jericho, Fly, Shine :jonny4:

Dignity - Play with Fire, Outside of You, Happy :jonny2:

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Stay in Love, Picture This, Outlaw :jonnycat:

28 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

Do we think an arena tour next summer? i really hope so!

Fingers crossed for a Vegas residency. 

 

With her kids. It makes sense 

11 minutes ago, richiexxrichxx said:

Fingers crossed for a Vegas residency. 

 

With her kids. It makes sense 

Hmm I don't think it would be a vegas residency. 

I see an actual tour especially with the high demand. I think she's fully aware a lot of people missed out in Europe also.

She has a supportive husband who would most likely help with the kids when it comes to touring. Most celebrities can afford nanny's. 

Edited by Plasticdoll

48 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Metamorphosis - Anywhere but Here, Little Voice, Workin' It Out :jonny6:

Hilary Duff - Jericho, Fly, Shine :jonny4:

Dignity - Play with Fire, Outside of You, Happy :jonny2:

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Stay in Love, Picture This, Outlaw :jonnycat:

The taste :falcon:

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Metamorphosis - Anywhere but Here, Little Voice, Workin' It Out :jonny6:

Hilary Duff - Jericho, Fly, Shine :jonny4:

Dignity - Play with Fire, Outside of You, Happy :jonny2:

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Stay in Love, Picture This, Outlaw :jonnycat:

Here's mine 

 

metamorphosis- come clean the math and little voice 

 

Hilary duff - the getaway fly dangerous to know 

 

dignity - with love stranger outside of you 

 

breathe in breathe out - confetti breathe in breathe out one in a million

 

 

My top 3s:

 

Metamorphosis: Metamorphosis, So Yesterday, Come Clean (sorry the singles are just that good).

 

Hilary Duff: Hide Away, I Am, The Getaway.

 

Dignity: Outside of You, Stranger, Dignity.

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out: Breathe In. Breathe Out, Arms Around a Memory, One in a Million.

It'd be really impressive if she could pull off a bigger debut than Demi, Miley, and the Jonas Brothers.

Metamorphosis: Anywhere but Here, Why Not, Little Voice

 

Hilary Duff: Someone's Watching Over Me, The Getaway, Hide Away

 

Dignity: No Work All Play, Happy, Stranger

 

BIBO: BIBO, Brave Heart, Stay in Love

Recently Browsing 5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.