Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 310.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

the album cover is so boring... and it's such a shame because I like the title a lot and they could've done more with it

I don't know if this album will be for me sadly

Her album covers are always "whatever" - come on now dd 

 

Nice to have a full-body pic vs. the usual face close-up

I really want to support the queen but the shipping cost to Thailand is $87.38 which is totally INSANE , it costs more than my  3 variants order. :gaycat7:

52 minutes ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

I predict this album will have 10-11 songs. 

Well.. your prediction became true yesterday when 11 tracks were revealed on Apple Music. Congrats :clap3:

53 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Well.. your prediction became true yesterday when 11 tracks were revealed on Apple Music. Congrats :clap3:

Omg i didn't realise the tracklist was already announced before my prophecy :cries: i thought i would be in my fortune teller teabag.. 

3 hours ago, Saintlor said:

The Mature edition is no longer limited :rip: 

 

Hilary is learning from Taylor by advertising as limited edition and just completely backtracking :deadbanana2:

The Mature Edition is sold out in the EU and UK shops.

If they're smart, they would add more stock there.

12 hours ago, Stepfon said:

What song is everyone claiming so far? 

Ooh claiming Weather For Tennis & Tell Me That Won't Happen

 

I'm so ready for new Hilary Duff lyrics

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

the album cover is so boring... and it's such a shame because I like the title a lot and they could've done more with it

I don't know if this album will be for me sadly

I also dislike the album cover & not a fan of the first single too much. I hope there's better songs on the album, I'm always rooting for her

On 11/20/2025 at 3:42 PM, xokuba said:

The album cover is very pink 👀

lol

13 hours ago, Buffy said:

I love that she re-recorded WU and SY. But her vocals haven't really changed much… which is a good thing but at the same time is the re-recording necessary then? Haha

I hope her deal with Atlantic lets her own and earn more money from the rerecordings!! Either way, it's incentive for us to buy another copy of her new record. :laugh:

Would really love to have a Come Clean and What Dreams Are Made Of re-record now too. 

Hope she will do more of the (Mine) versions.

Signed CDs are sold out on her site and HQ just posted that there's limited supply left of the Mature Edition vinyl :clap3:

3 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Signed CDs are sold out on her site and HQ just posted that there's limited supply left of the Mature Edition vinyl :clap3:

Signed vinyls are sold out too :clap3:

i will be streaming like there's no tomorrow <3 Hilary can deliever BOPS like no one else! <3

Manifesting The Optimist Edition with Anywhere But Here (acoustic) (mine) and The Getaway (mine)

 

And finally, the Future Tripping Edition with Come Clean (mine) and What Dreams Are Made Of (mine) 

 

:gaycat5:

 

 

Sony RCA wanted her so back in 2007/2008, and f*cked it up so bad. Atlantic/Warner seem to be doing right by her, which makes me so happy.

4 hours ago, AshleyLovescats887 said:

I predict this album will have 10-11 songs. 

It has eleven, per the pre-order on Apple Music.

1 hour ago, AvrilMoonlight said:

I hope her deal with Atlantic lets her own and earn more money from the rerecordings!! Either way, it's incentive for us to buy another copy of her new record. :laugh:

I would think so, since the copyright for "Mature" is for Sugarmouse, Inc., under exclusive licensing to Atlantic Recording Corporation.

29 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Manifesting The Optimist Edition with Anywhere But Here (acoustic) (mine) and The Getaway (mine)

 

And finally, the Future Tripping Edition with Come Clean (mine) and What Dreams Are Made Of (mine) 

 

:gaycat5:

 

 

Or just an EP titled (mine) with all her re-records.

2 hours ago, Black Sunflower said:

I also dislike the album cover & not a fan of the first single too much. I hope there's better songs on the album, I'm always rooting for her

MTE

 

The cover is giving me Rita's You & I photoshoot

5 hours ago, Burqa said:

the album cover is so boring... and it's such a shame because I like the title a lot and they could've done more with it

I don't know if this album will be for me sadly

 

3 hours ago, Black Sunflower said:

I also dislike the album cover & not a fan of the first single too much. I hope there's better songs on the album, I'm always rooting for her

I'm with yall. I'm not buying this album until I hear the whole thing. I learned my mistake buying The Life of a Showgirl. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.