Everything posted by DuffStan
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
People not getting a cute little fun (experimental) pop song? I hate this timeline
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
They released the movie's trailer including the song and I think I'm actually going to watch it
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
iTunes: #1 Brazil #4 Mexico #4 Spain #6 El Salvador #14 Australia #23 Panama #42 United States #65 Canada #80 United Kingdom #95 United Arab Emirates YAAASSS just purchased it in the French store
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I just purchased CATastrophe on iTunes I hope this brings in a new generation of fans of the OG tween queen. Today's kids could discover more of her discography and help fuel her success, just like they have been with Taylor
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
It obviously looks like it's part of a different project, people are so hateful I can't... Song is a major bop, I can't stop replaying it and I'm obsessed with the Why Not reference!
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
I am OBSESSSSSSSSED with this The "Why Not" reference?????? The parallels with Holiday's lyrics "in tune with the beat of my heart"? I cannnnnnn't.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I will never understand how our girl can have haters.mp3
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
It sounds like a booop omg I'm so excited!
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
The reel has LOS all over it so I'm sensing a Delucks... or something
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Sounds cunty???
-
Hilary Duff - "Catastrophe"
This better smash!!!!!!!
-
Hilary Duff - "Catastrophe"
OUT THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Instagram
-
Hilary Duff to receive Outstanding Pop Tour Of The Year Award at Billboard Live Event
So proud of my baby
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
After Night 2 at MSG, I guess I'm seeing her again in Paris Ordered the Amateur Psychologist VIP 4 ticket!
-
Hilary Duff - The Lucky Me Tour
Amateur Psychologist VIP in Paris!!!!!!! Standing in Copenhagen!!!!!!!!! OUI MERCI JA TAK!!!!!
-
Tinashe drops "Popstar" bonus edition with 4 remixes
No Broke Boys (original) was on Quantum Baby
- Lebanese icon Haifa Wehbe STUNS @ Dolce & Gabbana's fashion show, meets JLo
- Tinashe - Popstar | Spotify: 3,39M (unfiltered) | Career high
- Jingle Ball Tour To Feature Olivia Rodrigo, Hilary Duff, Jonas Brothers & Others
-
Ashlee Simpson - 'I Am Me (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)'
One of my favorite albums ever, but this is not showing in France?
-
Hilary Duff - The Lucky Me Tour
PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Sounds like Future Tripping's little sister (in my imagination) 🍒
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
🍒 New Fruit Fusion products have dropped too: https://www.bathandbodyworks.com/t/fruit-fusion 🍒 So much going on
-
Taylor Swift - "Patient Zero"
It's giving new era and not Deluxe of a Showgirl
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
At this point, I'd be fine with LOS remaining as is and her dropping a full new album next year while extending the tour to Europe, Asia, South America, on top of a potential second North American round (+ her Q1 Canadian/Mexican dates)