Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, ItsRic said:

i'm not ready for the month and a half of total silence. everything has been announced so what is there to look forward to until the live shows…

For someone who hasn't had a single out in over a decade, I feel like we should have more interviews and stuff, i was afraid Mature was going to be quietly released. It deserves more - the song is such an earworm with a great hook, and i love how her vocal sounds really like her, not over processed . Send it to radiooo for impact. Hopefully in January before the shows. 

Edited by Duffaholic

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

Metamorphosis: Come Clean, Anywhere But Here, Workin' It Out. 

Hilary Duff: Shine (got a tattoo saying 'shine' after I came out to my family like 8ish years ago), I Am, Underneath This Smile. 

(Most Wanted: Wake Up, Flu, The Getaway. Had to include these! Fly was released in the UK from MW)

 

Dignity: With Love, Between You and Me, Stranger. 

BIBO: Sparks, My Kind, One In A Million. 
 

shout out to Any Other Day, Supergirl, Holiday,  All About You, Hurts, Carry On and WDAMO too!

Edited by Sam9

7 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

According to someone on Popjustice a Vegas residency was signed a while ago. 

If that was the case, she would have added extra shows for the "4" shows they are already doing in US, Canada and London due to the high demand with 100k in Ticketmaster queues. I highly doubt they'd not take advantage of that. Makes no sense

Edited by Plasticdoll

Even if a Vegas residency has been signed already, I do hope that based on the overwhelming demand for tickets, she and her team decide to tour with the Vegas show too. 

It would a shame if they don't capitalise on the demand now. She could embark on a highly successful tour, and not just in the US. 

9 hours ago, ItsRic said:

i'm not ready for the month and a half of total silence. everything has been announced so what is there to look forward to until the live shows…

I'm sure her team will keep us entertained during the lead up to the album… they seem to know what they are doing this time!

Ever since the album got released, I rediscovered Outside of You and it's been sitting in the top 3 of my On Repeat.

 

Jeezzzzzz, what were they on that day in the studio? Crack, cocaine? What a song

 

god-hear.gif

36 minutes ago, Golden said:

Ever since the album got released, I rediscovered Outside of You and it's been sitting in the top 3 of my On Repeat.

 

Jeezzzzzz, what were they on that day in the studio? Crack, cocaine? What a song

 

god-hear.gif

P!nk did that

6 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Even if a Vegas residency has been signed already, I do hope that based on the overwhelming demand for tickets, she and her team decide to tour with the Vegas show too. 

It would a shame if they don't capitalise on the demand now. She could embark on a highly successful tour, and not just in the US. 

There has not been any legitimate insiders who have said a vegas deal has been signed though.

 

Someone said they "heard but weren't sure" so it's just speculation at this point. They would have added extra dates for London and US dates if it was the only time, due to the phenomenal demand. 

Edited by Plasticdoll

If you missed out on a signed vinyl or cd. Limited restock on US and UK store.

guys you can preorder the (digital) album on the AUS store luck … or something – digital download | Hilary Duff – Warner Music Australia Store I alrrady did, you dont need a vpn, lets help the queen chart higher in AUS

Edited by PieceBy

2 hours ago, PieceBy said:

guys you can preorder the (digital) album on the AUS store luck … or something – digital download | Hilary Duff – Warner Music Australia Store I alrrady did, you dont need a vpn, lets help the queen chart higher in AUS

I'm buying it from France so she can hopefully tour here

Metamorphosis: Come Clean, So Yesterday, Where Did I Go Right

 

Hilary Duff: Fly, The Getaway, Someone's Watching Over Me

 

Dignity: Stranger, Happy, I Wish

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out.: Breathe In. Breath Out., Sparks, Lies

 

Miscellaneous: Any Other Day, Holiday, Little Lies

All the signed re-stock and 'mature' edition on the US store sold out again.

I wonder if they'll have anything up their sleeves for this next few weeks leading up to the shows. Wer're still a month and half away. for the love of good do something!!!!

Vegas dates announced! 
 

New vinyl variant with re-records of What Dreams Are Made Of and Sparks! 

hmm...wish there was more to the cover art. but its cute. lemme pre order a signed CD 

I knew a variant with What Dreams Are Made Of was imminent, but I'm gagged at Sparks getting re-recorded. Give us some Dignity re-recordings too mother

23 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Vegas dates announced! 
 

New vinyl variant with re-records of What Dreams Are Made Of and Sparks! 

111325_HD_Vinyl_D2C2.png?v=1764204280&wi

all I know is I better be able to purchase the bonus tracks cause I donʻt buy vinyls..

3 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

all I know is I better be able to purchase the bonus tracks cause I donʻt buy vinyls..

I would imagine they will put them on streaming! 

can they please also release the album title on the cover edition??? every cover so war has a big empty space and it looks like its missing the title or a signature

Vegas for 3 nights? is that really a residency though.. 

 

Tour announcement when? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.