Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Metamorphosis: Come Clean, So Yesterday, Anywhere But Here. (this album aged so bad for me, I'm sorry. But those are still bops)

Hilary Duff: Shine, I Am, Underneath This Smile. (Could go on, bacause it's my all-time favorite... Fly, SWOM, The Getaway, Dangerous To Know, Hide Away, Mr. James Dean, Jericho. It's such a top-tier album!)

Dignity: Stranger, Happy, Outside Of You.

BIBO: Stay In Love, All About You, Tattoo. (One In A Million if we're not counting AAY as part of the tracklist)

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 309.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

album title makes sense after her explanation, i digest it now :bird:

2 hours ago, swiftsummer13 said:

It'd be really impressive if she could pull off a bigger debut than Demi, Miley, and the Jonas Brothers.

I have faith in her. I feel like she could do better opening numbers than BIBO and hopefully serve more longevity.

 

My top 3s (i think):

Metamorphosis: Come Clean, So Yesterday, Inner Strenght

Hilary Duff: Underneath This Smile, Fly, I Am

Dignity: No Work All Play, Burned, With Love

BIBO: Brave Heart, Night Like This, Belong

Edited by Unreachable101

Metamorphosis: Come Clean, Anywhere But Here and Metamorphosis.

Hilary Duff: The Getaway, Hide Away and Jericho. 
Most Wanted: Wake Up, Beat of My Heart and Break My Heart. :eli:
Dignity: Happy, Outside of You and Play With Fire

Breathe In. Breathe Out.: Belong, One in a Million and My Kind.

Favorite Singles
Metamorphosis : Why Not (Just gorgeus video so creative. All the transitions-special effects-shoots. So chill)
Hilary Duff-Most Wanted : Wake Up (Always makes me so happy. She looks so good there)
Dignity : Play With Fire (So hot and sophisticated. Love the techno synths-bass here)
Breath In Breath Out : All About You (Aww peak tumbrl)

B-Sides
Metamorphosis : Metamorphosis, Anywhere But Here, Workin It Out
Hilary Duff : I Am, The Getaway
Dignity : No Work All Play, Never Stop, Between You And Me
Breath In Breath Out : Confetti, Night Like This, Belong 
This Love : Carry On, It All Starts Tonight, Wherever We Go
 

Edited by AvadaKedavra

3 hours ago, DuffStan said:

I have faith in her. I feel like she could do better opening numbers than BIBO and hopefully serve more longevity.

Her label seems pretty on the ball this era. I can see a lot of heavy promotion in the lead up to album release. wouldn't surprise me if a tour is announced shortly after too. 

Metamorphosis: So Yesterday, Come Clean and Metamorphosis.

Hilary Duff: Fly, Underneath This Smile and Shine
Dignity: Stranger, Dignity, and Happy

Breathe In. Breathe Out.: My Kind, One In A Million and Brave Heart

Mature crossed the 6M mark on spotify and her monthly listeners are now over 4M for the first time. 

Metamorphosis: Come Clean, Anywhere But Here, Metamorphosis 

Hilary Duff: Fly, The Getaway, Underneath This Smile

Dignity: Stranger, Danger, Play With Fire

Breathe In. Breathe Out.: Breathe In. Breathe Out.,Tattoo, Brave Heart

7 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

Mature crossed the 6M mark on spotify and her monthly listeners are now over 4M for the first time. 

She's more than doubled her monthly Spotify listeners in just a few weeks, really impressive 

It's so good seeing so much love for the Metamorphosis title track. :heart2:

Love the cover, she looks great on it. Can't wait for this album, it can't come soon enough!

 

On 11/22/2025 at 12:55 PM, Blondie Darko said:

What's your top3 from each album?

 

Metamorphosis - Why Not, Where Did I Go Right, So Yesterday 

 

Hilary Duff - Underneath This Smile, The Getaway, Who's That Girl

 

Dignity - Stranger, Danger, I Wish (the whole album really)

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out. - Arms Around A Memory, Stay In Love, Sparks

Metamorphosis - Come Clean, So Yesterday, Why Not

 

Hilary Duff - Fly, The Getaway, Someone's Watching Over Me

 

Dignity - Happy, With Love, I Wish

 

Breathe In. Breathe Out - One In A  Million, Night Like This, Confetti

Edited by Gabers05

So how many vinyl variants do we currently have?

 

- Standard - Pink vinyl

- Mature edition - Gold vinyl

- Record stores exclusive - Orange vinyl

- Spotify exclusive - Violet (translucent) vinyl

- Barnes & Noble - Yellow Orange vinyl

 

Am I missing any?

 

I'm curious to see if there will be any more.

9 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

So how many vinyl variants do we currently have?

 

- Standard - Pink vinyl

- Mature edition - Gold vinyl

- Record stores exclusive - Orange vinyl

- Spotify exclusive - Violet (translucent) vinyl

- Barnes & Noble - Yellow Orange vinyl

 

Am I missing any?

 

I'm curious to see if there will be any more.

All for now. There'll probably be a "Second Single" edition with two new re-records and maybe "Another Track" edition with even more re-records. 
 

and I also bet there'll be many digital variants on the week of the album release.

Album announcement post crossed 500k likes on IG. 
 

Mature announcement is at 361k

1 hour ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

So how many vinyl variants do we currently have?

 

- Standard - Pink vinyl

- Mature edition - Gold vinyl

- Record stores exclusive - Orange vinyl

- Spotify exclusive - Violet (translucent) vinyl

- Barnes & Noble - Yellow Orange vinyl

 

Am I missing any?

 

I'm curious to see if there will be any more.

Urban Outfitters Translucent Orange as well.

20 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Urban Outfitters Translucent Orange as well.

I think that one is the same as the Record Stores exclusive Orange one.

At least the mock up looks exactly the same. Some stores list it as translucent orange, others just as orange. 

Metamorphosis: So Yesterday, Come Clean, Where Did I Go Right? 
Hilary Duff: Fly, Underneath This Smile, The Getaway 

Dignity: Stranger, With Love, Burned (G. Woman, I could go on and on) 

Breathe In. Breathe Out.: One In A Million, Stay In Love, Tattoo 

Metamorphosis: Anywhere But Here, So Yesterday, Little Voice

Hilary Duff: The Getaway, Do You Want Me?, Underneath This Smile
Dignity: Stranger, Dignity, Happy

Breathe In. Breathe Out.: One In a Million, Breathe In Breathe Out, My Kind

My too 3? whew tough call

 

Meta: Come Clean, Where Did I Go Right & Inner Strength (i know its like a minute plus only but its beautiful)

 

HD: Weird, Jericho & SWOM (HM: The Last Song)

 

MW (and other releases around that period): Wake Up, BOMH & Now You Know

 

Dignity: Never Stop, Happy & Stranger

 

BIBO: Arms Around A Memory, AAY & BIBO 

 

ugh she has such a solid collection of hits. HM for Holiday &  Any Other Day too. Oh what couldve been if she still did music 2008-2009, with the dance-electro-urvan sound she was exploring briefly with. 

On 11/25/2025 at 4:51 PM, HilaryDuffFan said:

Which show!?

How did you manage to get a ticket :dancehall3:

A good friend of mine secured the ticket, feeling blessed!

 

Also Toronto at History, one of my fave venues in the city 

On 11/25/2025 at 5:11 PM, Plasticdoll said:

Hmm I don't think it would be a vegas residency. 

I see an actual tour especially with the high demand. I think she's fully aware a lot of people missed out in Europe also.

She has a supportive husband who would most likely help with the kids when it comes to touring. Most celebrities can afford nanny's. 

According to someone on Popjustice a Vegas residency was signed a while ago. 

i'm not ready for the month and a half of total silence. everything has been announced so what is there to look forward to until the live shows…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.