Everything posted by Yasin
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
YES it is ROCK, Hilary was thinking about Rock This World when she MADE it, she just doesn't remember. She is NOT making music to PLEASE anyone, she has 4 KIDS and she LOVES rock, so IT IS ROCK!
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Hopes she gets the flowers she deserves!
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I believe she could have easily sold out arenas in 2015 if she had the right team. Hilary has always been underestimated, but the main difference now is that she has a good professional team.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I get that, but to be honest, WFT can't really be considered a single. It wasn't sent to radio, and the $2 music video was pretty underwhelming. At the time, Atlantic wasn't expecting the album to perform as well as it did, so they barely invested in the singles. Things should be different now, though, considering Hilary is currently one of their best-selling artists.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Holiday Party as the next single would be the best move. The song has so much potential, with the right radio support, playlisting and a proper music video, it could easily chart and give her at least a moderate hit this era. I honestly dunno what they are thinking by letting such a good song go to waste.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I think her next release will be a Christmas album, or at least a single. She mentioned that in one of her interviews last year and we have some hints from some of her recent posts and from @Duffaholic
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I'm very close to unraveling your identity. I narrowed it down to three suspects: Ashley, Mike, and Haylie…
-
Hilary Duff to receive Outstanding Pop Tour Of The Year Award at Billboard Live Event
Well deserved!
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
I love the sound and the production of the song!
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I know, but I was hoping it won't be oriented too much toward kids. Something that works for both adults and kids…
-
Hilary Duff - "CATastrophe"
Doesn't need to, all her albums debut within the top 5 in the Billboard 200.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I dunno what to think about the sound. I'm afraid it's a song for kids 😅
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Well deserved!
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I'm glad for you! I was hesitant about getting tickets for Paris, but since it's just too far out for me to plan a trip for May, I decided to hold off.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Then, she's definitely releasing a Christmas song 👀
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Vocals are vocaling 🎶
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Guys, I said uninformed not informed, it's a joke
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
"Uninformed" sources 👀
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
So, I heard from some uninformed sources that the announcement will be about her switching labels back to Hollywood Records, and a sequel to the LM movie!
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
The video she posted doesn't seem to be in Fontana di Trevi, it looks like a studio replica. If this is the case, I believe it was filmed a while ago.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Feet?? Are you living in a parallel universe or is it me?
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
I totally agree! Stranger and With Love are unmatched. Stranger has the narrative depth and production value of a cinematic short film.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
You've got a sharp memory, I wish I could say the same 😅 It was probably on HilaryFan then... Or it was for another voting campaign, possibly the Teen Choice Awards.
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Oh those days! I remember the 10 times a day votes lol But in my imagination memory it was le who came up with the cookies thing and asked HilaryNews to tweet about it 👀
-
Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'
Glad to know she's announcing more dates in Europe and Latin America! This Fly interlude is just wow