Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

I knew a variant with What Dreams Are Made Of was imminent, but I'm gagged at Sparks getting re-recorded. Give us some Dignity re-recordings too mother

Gagged about Sparks as well, I wonder what changes they made? 

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 308.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

What Dreams Are Made Of (Non-Haylie Version) (Fan Demanded) (Mine) :jonny:

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

I really hope these (mine) versions hit streaming ASAP

Probably not official platforms as its vinyl exclusive

I don't think this will be vinyl exclusive in the long run. The whole point is for her to own het master per Matt's post so this will be released digitally in some form for sure

8 hours ago, mathekr said:

I knew a variant with What Dreams Are Made Of was imminent, but I'm gagged at Sparks getting re-recorded. Give us some Dignity re-recordings too mother

I agree, they should add a variant with some Dignity tracks (Stranger and Happy?).

Preferably with this cover coffee2

1764629448786-2.jpg

Edited by Yasin

9 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

111325_HD_Vinyl_D2C2.png?v=1764204280&wi

Stunning cover. Can't wait for the rerecording. H is coming to claim ha streams and ownership!

her claiming she didn't remember these songs yet she's been re-recording these singles behind our backs, she thinks she's slick deadbanana2

There will definitely be some more vinyl variants coming our way then, because 'Come Clean' getting a (mine) version is a given!

Really (pleasantly) surprised to see Sparks getting the treatment too, considering how she talks about that era and the song.

And yeah, while these are vinyl exclusives, these will definitely see a bigger release (including streaming) after the album is released.

It would be great if she could create another Best Of / Compilation album, with all the singles + some of her favorite deep cuts re-recorded.

Put that on streaming + release physicals for it as well, and she'll be earning money off of it considering she owns those new masters.

4 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

There will definitely be some more vinyl variants coming our way then, because 'Come Clean' getting a (mine) version is a given!

Mte, my guess is at least 2 more variants with Come Clean, With Love, Why Not and Fly

You can't really call 3 concerts in Las Vegas a residency! Don't get me wrong, I'm super pumped that the fans that couldn't get tickets for the "Small Rooms, Big Nerves" mini-tour like I did are getting another chance to see her live, but I would love for her to have a proper tour following the album release and hopefully have her visit other countries outside of the US.

Also, I think if she could perform at Coachella and/or some other festivals that would be great!

20 hours ago, Plasticdoll said:

Probably not official platforms as its vinyl exclusive

maybe she will do a D2C like Demi did with Joshua Tree, Fantasy & Confetti? Joshua Tree was a vinyl exclusive that just got released on streaming 1 month after release.

21 minutes ago, Yasin said:

I wonder if she re-recorded Chasing The Sun ☀️ 👀

no one would buy that variant cm

Edited by rcksluke

17 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

There will definitely be some more vinyl variants coming our way then, because 'Come Clean' getting a (mine) version is a given!

Really (pleasantly) surprised to see Sparks getting the treatment too, considering how she talks about that era and the song.

And yeah, while these are vinyl exclusives, these will definitely see a bigger release (including streaming) after the album is released.

It would be great if she could create another Best Of / Compilation album, with all the singles + some of her favorite deep cuts re-recorded.

Put that on streaming + release physicals for it as well, and she'll be earning money off of it considering she owns those new masters.

Another best of?! She'll have as many compilations as there is studio albums

39 minutes ago, Sky Engineer said:

Another best of?! She'll have as many compilations as there is studio albums

But she doesn't have any where she owns the masters to her songs. So it kind of makes sense to do one now with re-recorded versions.

1 hour ago, Sky Engineer said:

Another best of?! She'll have as many compilations as there is studio albums

I'm scRIHming.

Studio Albums:

Metamorphosis

Hilary Duff

Dignity

Breathe In. Breathe Out.

luck… or something (yet to be released)

Compilation Albums:

Santa Claus Lane

Most Wanted

4Ever Hilary

Best Of

Not her already having an equal amount. Why not add to it with a compilation of her re-recorded songs.

26 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

But she doesn't have any where she owns the masters to her songs. So it kind of makes sense to do one now with re-recorded versions.

I get what you mean, but I would much rather have her make another album a couple years after touring Luck... or Something than recording another greatest hits and maybe just releasing a live concert special from the tour performing the new versions.

Edited by theedmontonkid

15 minutes ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

I'm scRIHming.

Studio Albums:

Metamorphosis

Hilary Duff

Dignity

Breathe In. Breathe Out.

luck… or something (yet to be released)

Compilation Albums:

Santa Claus Lane

Most Wanted

4Ever Hilary

Best Of

Not her already having an equal amount. Why not add to it with a compilation of her re-recorded songs.

Santa Claus Lane is not a compilation. It's a Christmas album.

5 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

I get what you mean, but I would much rather have her make another album a couple years after touring Luck... or Something than recording another greatest hits and maybe just releasing a live concert special from the tour performing the new versions.

I mean it seems all re-records are basically all done and ready to get released. So I don't see how she can't release a (mine) compilation after "luck..." comes out AND record a new album later on.

I want her to re record Holiday, seems like everyone forgets it ever existed.

13 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

I mean it seems all re-records are basically all done and ready to get released. So I don't see how she can't release a (mine) compilation after "luck..." comes out AND record a new album later on.

Sure, she could make both records and I will fully support her, I just don't know if the general public would buy yet another "compilation" album from her.

If she ever drops "mine" as an EP/compilation, it will be direct-to-streaming or with very limited physicals.

She's using these re-recordings as an incentive for more people to pre-order the album and contribute to better first week sales. But also to make money off of her biggest hits, now that she owns the masters.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.