Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

fulgadrum

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fulgadrum

  1. exactly what I'm thinking when I give Miley and Taylor a spin
  2. I literally don't see what people see when they think gaga was gonna fade away. That's a legendary act. There will be downs but she will never fade out. Her "redemption" was absolutely no surprise.
  3. I thought it was going to be wild and very difficult place because of the rep it had, but found it very accepting and a nice time. it wasn't what I imagined it would be. there are parts of it that can be intense and party crazy, but it's not obvious and I feel like you have to go looking for it. I did a week and didn't partake but had a nice time. I don't think it's worth the money tho. The best parts are the beach and vibes and that exists off the island too. If gays are worried they are missing anything, I can assure you you aren't.
  4. gwen has success in no doubt, solo era, and even in her country era with blake (as much as folks wanna deny it, she's done well there). i dont think she counts in this example since she's multi-decade spanning and is still performing...
  5. no, they are one era legends
  6. iamamiwhoami fans know what's up lol
  7. this reminds me to go play some of JLo's hits now let me see what they got on the streaming services………
  8. more exposure and familiarity diminishes this, though. you learn what's cringe and what's not because of repeated exposure. if you can't pick up on the contexts or inner meanings, it's not because you never can or will - its because its unfamiliar to you, that's all. thats why they say humor is the last thing you have to master in another language: it needs a lot of nuance.
  9. Yeah, well, hell doesn't mean squat for bad people. It's just a comfort for good people to fold their hands and do nothing. Let's have her (and everyone else) be held accountable in this life please.
  10. the way I know motherhoods gonna tickle her in such a way that she will release her magnum opus in a few years time yes ga
  11. I don't get how yall can't see that she is a lifelong act. She's an artist till her grave. She's not going anywhere.
  12. Real talk: we all hate P!nk and say how's she's overrated and can't break charts or flops or whatever but she had one of the highest grossing tours a couple years ago. She pulls bank. It's weird how we all dogpile artists on here and the online communities exile them but reality shows an entirely different view.
  13. I love Fergie. Miss her
  14. This is embarassing for you, sadly.
  15. fulgadrum replied to OreGuy's topic in Base
    This is a craaaazy gif
  16. Christina always looked like to me she didnt care, so she hasnt tried. She's on a resurgence lately with her look but she's happy being a legacy act??? idgi
  17. the kids really don't wanna dance it seems :(
  18. that title got me thinking i was dyslexic about Ava Max for a second
  19. it's a privilege to get older. some people don't get to.
  20. I'm a gaga stan and I want her to quit acting - I don't find her enjoyable in film at all.
  21. Absolutely. Waiting for history to rhyme with a No Doubt-esque band that brings us TRUMPETS and a lead female vocalist that doesn't bend to Jesus.
  22. I've lived here for two years now and I don't understand why people love this city so much. I stay because my industry is here and the pay is amazing, but I've never had nor found this deep love for the city that so many seem to have.
  23. It's not okay…I don't **** with this
  24. It's more the Gwen Stefani print. She said the exact same thing in 2022 about it being "obvious what kind of person she is"

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.