Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Why did they rush to release CATastrophe last week? The movie isn't out for another month, wouldn't it have made more sense to release it this week or next? Last week was crazy with the tour going on sale as well… and now it's just, silence. Lol…

Probably Warner bros choice and decision.

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

8 minutes ago, Plasticdoll said:

Probably Warner bros choice and decision.

Yeah to get people, especially little kids hyped for the movie when it does come out so that they can yell and scream at their parents "Mommy, daddy I want to see Cat in the Hat." 🤪

51 minutes ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Why did they rush to release CATastrophe last week? The movie isn't out for another month, wouldn't it have made more sense to release it this week or next? Last week was crazy with the tour going on sale as well… and now it's just, silence. Lol…

Honestly I'm glad it worked out this way where the majority of attention remained on the new tour leg and its general hype/success. If the sole focus was on the new song I feel its negative perception as "the new Hilary Duff single" would be magnified. Best to just release it and move on, especially now knowing it's just a cute kitty bop that's disconnected from the current era musically and not really meant to advance her artistry in any meaningful way (no shade, it's fun).

Now I really want them to get back to pushing luck...or something and creating exciting moments like that magical Grammy Museum performance and teasing a deluxe project.

Edited by SafeAndSound

1 hour ago, popmadehistory said:

Mexico better prepare themselves for the tour

Album: Breathe In. Breathe Out.

iTunes:

#196 Mexico

Katy.Kat.23

My thread's impact clap3

They probably needed Hilary to attract hype for the movie I might check out to support Hilary

I also think that may push another single from luck or something soon so they need this out of the way

Holiday party would be perfect with a high budget video plus with people attending holiday parties in December brilliant marketing

10 hours ago, HilaryDuffFan said:

Why did they rush to release CATastrophe last week? The movie isn't out for another month, wouldn't it have made more sense to release it this week or next? Last week was crazy with the tour going on sale as well… and now it's just, silence. Lol…

Well, you may be right, but we still don't know what else Hil will announce next, like the Lucky Me movie and the Christmas song(s) so who knows maybe Warner rushed to release CATastrophe, so it would not interfere with something else!

9 hours ago, SafeAndSound said:

Honestly I'm glad it worked out this way where the majority of attention remained on the new tour leg and its general hype/success. If the sole focus was on the new song I feel its negative perception as "the new Hilary Duff single" would be magnified. Best to just release it and move on, especially now knowing it's just a cute kitty bop that's disconnected from the current era musically and not really meant to advance her artistry in any meaningful way (no shade, it's fun).

Now I really want them to get back to pushing luck...or something and creating exciting moments like that magical Grammy Museum performance and teasing a deluxe project.

THIS.

Plus the song will get lots of promo once the movie is out, so I'm sure in the meantime she's working on the deluxe, a new single (maybe?) and something tells me we'll get a new song for the Lucky Me movie too!

BTW I'm thinking of flying to see her at the Jingle Ball in L.A (specially if we get a Christmas song) but I don't want to go alone... or something.

So, please let me know if you are planning to see her there, cause all the other artists are probably going to have lots of fans there and our Queen deserves our support too, even if some of you are already done with CATastrophe! 😹

Edited by theedmontonkid

Does anyone know if she submitted anything to the Grammys

Grammy submissions are leaking I can't find anything on her

On 10/5/2026 at 9:46 PM, popmadehistory said:

All the videos where I see her performing she looks so happy. I really thought she had retired from music, does anyone recall that interview where she said something about "A small group of people that still care about my music" or something to that effect? To see her now on a SOLD OUT world tour is crazy

zendaya

During the younger press should would say stuff like "I really don't have dreams to go on a world tour"

E! Online
No image preview

Hilary Duff Says She's More Focused on Being a "Soccer Mo...

Younger star shares new details about her growing boy and how she's able to co-parent

Look at her now globally selling out alexz2

10 hours ago, theedmontonkid said:

Well, you may be right, but we still don't know what else Hil will announce next, like the Lucky Me movie and the Christmas song(s) so who knows maybe Warner rushed to release CATastrophe, so it would not interfere with something else!

THIS.

Plus the song will get lots of promo once the movie is out, so I'm sure in the meantime she's working on the deluxe, a new single (maybe?) and something tells me we'll get a new song for the Lucky Me movie too!

BTW I'm thinking of flying to see her at the Jingle Ball in L.A (specially if we get a Christmas song) but I don't want to go alone... or something.

So, please let me know if you are planning to see her there, cause all the other artists are probably going to have lots of fans there and our Queen deserves our support too, even if some of you are already done with CATastrophe! 😹

I want to go to JingleBall so bad, but tix are so expensive and I have no where to stay in NYC

19 hours ago, broolprop3 said:

They probably needed Hilary to attract hype for the movie I might check out to support Hilary

I also think that may push another single from luck or something soon so they need this out of the way

Holiday party would be perfect with a high budget video plus with people attending holiday parties in December brilliant marketing

Listen I love Holiday Party like the next person, but the fact is they aren't going to release another single 8 months after the last one did nothing. If they do it would be from the deluxe and probably a new song.

29 minutes ago, Duffaholic said:

During the younger press should would say stuff like "I really don't have dreams to go on a world tour"

E! Online
No image preview

Hilary Duff Says She's More Focused on Being a "Soccer Mo...

Younger star shares new details about her growing boy and how she's able to co-parent

Look at her now globally selling out alexz2

Oh those mom-fluencer days were rough and low-key hopeless at times rip so glad she's singing and performing again, we really won clap3

1 hour ago, Duffaholic said:

Listen I love Holiday Party like the next person, but the fact is they aren't going to release another single 8 months after the last one did nothing. If they do it would be from the deluxe and probably a new song.

INMÄY@MÃJINÆYSHÚN💭 she's💃there with ha👠eyes 👁️ 👄 👁️ sooostårry ✨ ✨ holdin 🤝 ur car 👏 keyz 👏 🚗 🗝️ INMÄY@MÃJINÆYSHÚN💭 I'm another victim 🔪 🤕 of the H@WLÈHDËH 🎄🎀🧑‍🎄 partïïïïïïï 🎉🥳🍸🪅🪇

3 hours ago, Duffaholic said:

During the younger press should would say stuff like "I really don't have dreams to go on a world tour"

E! Online
No image preview

Hilary Duff Says She's More Focused on Being a "Soccer Mo...

Younger star shares new details about her growing boy and how she's able to co-parent

Look at her now globally selling out alexz2

I remember thinking she was done for good after breathe in breathe out crashed and younger took off

Plus every interview I saw promoting younger she would always denied a return to music when asked

I still think how I met your father being cancelled and with love going viral around the same time may have changed her mind

29 minutes ago, broolprop3 said:

I remember thinking she was done for good after breathe in breathe out crashed and younger took off

Plus every interview I saw promoting younger she would always denied a return to music when asked

I still think how I met your father being cancelled and with love going viral around the same time may have changed her mind

What do you mean "With Love" going viral? It was released in 2007.

2 minutes ago, justlovingmusicyall said:

What do you mean "With Love" going viral? It was released in 2007.

it went viral on tikTok a few years ago.. The dancing. it became a big meme

Spain and Belgium...the taste jumped out clap3

Album: Breathe In. Breathe Out.

iTunes:

#3 Spain

Album: luck... or something

iTunes:

#8 Belgium

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.