Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

ChooseyLover

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChooseyLover

  1. I thought the tracklist was all speculation as of now? But take this with a pinch of salt, been so out of the ATRL insiders loop. I saw a fake one making rounds. I think the pre-orders will be announced tomorrow.
  2. I prefer the generation right before them. Raven (and Cheetah Girls), Hilary Duff, Raviv Ullman and Aly & AJ, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, etc.
  3. The only one that truly stuck to her guns is Melody and without unnecessary drama behind the scenes or sneaky comments...
  4. You're right tbh, it's giving more like World Cup vibes ala Boom by Anastacia rather than just Pepsi but I'd still choose Intimidated
  5. Well I'm praying it's not one of the bonus tracks... some of us still care about nicely crafted albums, not just Spotify playlists... that being said it's a cute song and wouldn't be as egregious as let's say The Joy of Pepsi
  6. It'd be very cute to have Right Now (Taste the Victory) on streaming platforms, but am I the only one not hyped about having a Pepsi jingle attached to a physical copy of Britney? I don't know... Talking about which, I hope there is a CD being released too. So sick of the vinyl propaganda, sorry.
  7. Okay this is a slay. Let me see what I can do! If the deadline was already extended I'll try not to drag it out any longer
  8. Probably my favourite lead single this year. But right now Pillow Fight by Tinashe is taking it for me
  9. Did we ever play for the same team in any rate... I don't think we did omg... Time to stop listening to the same Y2K Pop/R&B songs If the deadline gets extended I'll give it a go, 48 songs sounds pretty easy
  10. Love y'all fr. I'll try to bring good vibes only despite viscerally hating some pop girls at the moment and join as many rates as possible
  11. Lowkey can't wait to find out my fellow Random Thoughters' hits and misses this year It's been taking me a little to warm up to A*POP ngl but I'll give it a spin just for you king!
  12. Soulidified featured on ATRL? I prayed for times like these. Atlantic's check cleared iktr
  13. Somebody stalked her to know if she's a label girlie for sure? Oh I wasn't that deep in Miss Jade's bag so I had no clue, thx for correcting me and for making me feel more optimistic. I needed this today
  14. Kind of brazing for the worst here because: 1) I'm not hearing a word on a CD format release and I bet they're dropping the ball hard on that department (Oops also didn't get it) and 2) I haven't seen that "insider" leak anything before and all the rumors right now are based on what this person said, but hopefully we get that legendary folk ballad.
  15. So... did an ATRL insider actually say this?
  16. Talking about getting banned, I'm leaving this place for the time being because I'm in a no bs mood lately and this place is full of it and I'm venting too much and being too cocky and that's not the vibe. Even my sweetheart @HarajukuPrincess is downvoting me. Goodbye everyone and as for my lovely rate hosts, DM me on my Lastfm if you are desperate for ballots
  17. Bruno is a generational talent, great vocalist and performer. The other, well, some people like his vibe.
  18. The file I have sounds louder but I wouldn't say better. Nasty is a bop but Back to Basics is already long enough so... and I can't unremember certain thing Cee Lo has said publicly so I wouldn't want him tainting such classy body of work. Edit: me too I forgot it was a Burlesque demo, it sounds more like a BTB track from the vocals to the production.
  19. Let me convince myself by listening to Godliday on repeat... but I'm not seeing it rn. Guess I need some more convincing.
  20. Am I the only one that replaces official clean versions for leaked explicit versions in my library? I got Usher singing about anal s3x in Here I Stand and Britney cursing in Blackout. Scandalous.
  21. The way I thought How Bad Do You Want Me was going to be the OP's song
  22. Kamala = Coconut loser Janet Jackson = Empress of Pop /endthread

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.