Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

Tried ordering a signed CD and got the notification my card was charged but the page did not reload to show an order confirmation? Nor did I get one on my e-mail :chick3: Did anyone go through something similar or is Ms Duff scamming my ass

  • Replies 7.3k
  • Views 299.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

The limit of copies of the Mature Edition vinyl has been increased to 6,000 worldwide. So seems to be selling well. 

33 minutes ago, SafeAndSound said:

Someone posted the alleged lyrics to We Don't Talk in another forum... oh my heart  :jonny4:

:jonny5: HER PEN IS ON FIRE

Edited by zach

just bought "spotify fans first exclusive vinyl" translucent purple :wanda:

Hilary just teased the NEW version of Wake Up on IG and it sounds really good. 

14 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

Tried ordering a signed CD and got the notification my card was charged but the page did not reload to show an order confirmation? Nor did I get one on my e-mail :chick3: Did anyone go through something similar or is Ms Duff scamming my ass

It took me hours to get my email so just stay patient. 

Just now, Stepfon said:

It took me hours to get my email so just stay patient. 

Thank you! Just thought it was weird the website went back once I clicked pay nnn

1 minute ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

why does she sound like Miranda Consgrove :tornado:

NOW I CAN'T UNHEART IT DELETE IT

3 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

IT'S THE SAME INSTRUMENTATION!! :jonnycat:
 

but why are there like no backing vocals?????😭😭😭

I'm liking everything so far.

 

wonder if Joel is involved in the new version of Wake Up?

 

"if the light is off then it isn't on" coming to raise a new generation 

and when the second single variant comes with Come Clean (wet my dreams) version

4 minutes ago, rcksluke said:

and when the second single variant comes with Come Clean (wet my dreams) version

Wait that's a good point :jonny5:

 

(I'd rather What Dreams Are Made Of and The Getaway or something else from self-titled tho)

Edited by zach

I tried to order "Mature edition" from her US webstore too, as EU webstore doesn't have my country listed, and the shipping price is insane omg :rip:

 

spacer.png

She looks gorgeous on the cove, but the curtains in the background :rip:

 

The production and instruments sound very similar to the original version in the snippets she shared. I thought it'd be a bit more different.

Just now, Yasin said:

She looks gorgeous on the cove, but the curtains in the background :rip:

 

The production and instruments sound very similar to the original version in the snippets she shared. I thought it'd be a bit more different.

It will probably be more different on the verses. I can imagine it being more like a live version recreation.

 

I think So Yesterday will be the most different.

the shipping is gonna cost me an arm and a leg omg. like it costs even more than the CD itself. guess im gonna wait it out and get it in stores instead.

I don't like the cover, i feel like she doesn't have any amazing album cover except for Metamorphosis :chick3: 

 

(:chick1:)

 

But I'm happy to have her back, i'll get one copy once they hit the stores :clap3:

where the hell do y'all live, I live in bum-**** nowhere Slovakia and the shipping was 11€  :rip:

5 minutes ago, Romova99 said:

I don't like the cover, i feel like she doesn't have any amazing album cover except for Metamorphosis :chick3: 

 

(:chick1:)

 

But I'm happy to have her back, i'll get one copy once they hit the stores :clap3:

HAVE NOT SEEN THIS GORGEOUS COVER?????

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

why's she missing a foot on the cover :skull: if she was centered my ocd would've been satisfied, don't like just a beauty shot.

hopefully the music will be good, mature so far is amazing :heart2: 

I can't unsee this now :gaycat6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.