Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Hilary Duff - 'luck… or something'

Locks Mar 1, 2027

Featured Replies

37 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

What song is everyone claiming so far? 

The Optimist!

 

I feel like Future Tripping will be the next single :gaycat2:

  • Replies 7.5k
  • Views 312.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The autopen thing is such a first world country problem lmao sorry but it's funny

  • Something don't sit right with me with people who solely care about dance pop Hilary. Like do y'all listen to any other types of music? This album is like a mature metamorphosis and I don't see how a

  • Yasin
    Yasin

    Weren't you the one making predictions last week and hoping she wouldn't chart? How did you feel when you saw her scoring her sixth top 5 album in a row with 83k? It looks like your autopen campaign d

23 minutes ago, provocateur said:

Roommates

Weather For Tennis

Mature

Tell Me That Won't Happen

Holiday Party

We Don't Talk

You, From The Honeymoon

Adult Sized Medium

Future Tripping

The Optimist

Publicly Private

Wait... Publicly Private is a new one, where did we find her? 

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

The 3,000 went to 6,000 and now the mention of #s is gone from the "Mature" edition. The 2 re-records must have it selling A LOT.

Spotify edition sold out in a few hours.

 

information from another forum. 

The spotify edition is still up for sale for me, the violet one. It says 1K copies total.

I hope there a deluxe version with more re recording 

 

fly and come clean please 

4 hours ago, Stepfon said:

We Don't Talk potential lyrics:

  Hide contents

Not sure when it happened
Not even sure what it was about
If I did something different
Would you feel something different?
Would you at least let me hear you out?

Because we come from the same home, the same blood
We're different combination with the same love
People ask me how you're doing 
I want to say amazing
But the truth is that I don't know 
What I always end up saying is how

We don't talk
We don't talk, talk about it
We don't talk 
about anything anymore
We don't talk
We don't talk, talk about it
We don't talk 
about anything anymore

 

Im sobbing

I love the album title but I wish the album cover was more interesting or fun

10 hours ago, schnetzka said:

Wasn't there someone who said the cover was pink?

I wish she was in a black dress with a pink background or a pink guitar AHHH my imagination

I ordered the cassette and signed CD. Tracked shipping was somehow cheaper than normal shipping. :deadbanana2:

Anyway, excited for this. Mature is a smash and I loved every album she put out so far. 

Ahhh annoyingly the Barnes and Noble one (Yellow/Orange) doesn't ship to the UK.

 

Alsooo, I ordered the UO orange vinyl, but managed to cancel it cause HMV UK are selling the same one, just incase anyone did the same. 
https://hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/luck-or-something-limited-edition-coloured-vinyl

Edited by Sam9

1 hour ago, sk8erfan said:

Mature vinyl is sold out on the EU shop 

Thought it was 6k copies worldwide? And also, it said 3k on the EU shop, don't think there'll be a restock as it says it's a one time stock.

this is a strange and very Joelike thing for me to say but I really do love when the lead single happens to not be on the first half of the album… like yes. it's giving a more unpredictable experience and maybe some belief that there's even more to love on the first half that won't be in the same vein as the lead single :jonny5:

whoa the titles :jonny3:

 

lemme claim…

Weather for Tennis

You, from the Honeymoon

Adult Sized Medium

 

artistry :WAP:

4 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

The spotify edition is still up for sale for me, the violet one. It says 1K copies total.

It was definitely sold out. So either some people canceled their order, or they added more stock.

I hate that Barnes & Nobles only ships within the US. I really want all the variants for this. 

Her official website doesn't ship to my country :( I would have loved to get the signed CD.

 

Excited about the album and potential tracklist though. I hope they release the re-recorded versions of Wake Up/So Yesterday on streaming.. And also release Come Clean (Mine).

Is it me or the signed editions are being on sale for a long time? That's so cool but I fear for Hilary's hand :rip: Sell those CDs, queen!

i wanna get a CD but i genuinely didn't like mature at all so it scares me  :lakitu:

9 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

i wanna get a CD but i genuinely didn't like mature at all so it scares me  :lakitu:

I'd give it a try, the shipping costs are decent tbh  :lakitu:  In the end I got two, one for me and another one for my bestie.

 

I wish she signed the cover instead of an art card but maybe it's an unpopular opinion.

The Mature edition is no longer limited :rip: 

 

Hilary is learning from Taylor by advertising as limited edition and just completely backtracking :deadbanana2:

Edited by Saintlor

12 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

The Mature edition is no longer limited :rip: 

 

Hilary is learning from Taylor by advertising as limited edition and just completely backtracking :deadbanana2:

I've never been happier about one of my faves taking a leap out of Taylor's book  :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Buffy said:

I love that she re-recorded WU and SY. But her vocals haven't really changed much… which is a good thing but at the same time is the re-recording necessary then? Haha

Owning masters to 2 of biggest hits seems pretty necessary.

Edited by mathekr

4 hours ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

It was definitely sold out. So either some people canceled their order, or they added more stock.

They must have restocked

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.