Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

Gorgeous is actually phenomenal I wish they went all out with pushing it... 

 

:clack: 

yeah, one of the better songs on this...but still doesn't scream hit tho

Idk id like to think im somewhat in tune with this stuff but genuinely how did this just completely bomb? People hated her most during scarlet and that still had legs as an album?

Still cannot believe Gorgeous flopped when its one of the best songs of the year :rip: 

37 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

People hated her most during scarlet and that still had legs as an album?

It's because she was coming hot off of Planet Her that's why she was able to snatch a few hits. 

 

37 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

I swear if this was released in June itd be a smash 

Agreed. In fact this era was being teased as early as May/April. I don't understand the massive delay! It killed the era along with Jealous Type being lead. 

 

38 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Still cannot believe Gorgeous flopped when its one of the best songs of the year :rip: 

:deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Motivation93 said:

I swear if this was released in June itd be a smash 

I would say actually May release, it's a end of spring and beginning of summer 

Tour is starting in NZ. Can't wait to see what it's giving but I also don't want to spoil myself for my date that's literally a year away :jonny:

Every performance video i've seen she has the same outfit, stage looks simple, no dancers to be seen, horrible wig, im assuming she's doing the one outfit a show again :rip:

Suddenly FOMO vanished and I will not be purchasing those last minute VIP tickets for her melbourne show next week. She's probably saving production for the US/EU legs, and rushed this Australia/asia leg last minute. Have fun y'all! 

40 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

Suddenly FOMO vanished and I will not be purchasing those last minute VIP tickets for her melbourne show next week. She's probably saving production for the US/EU legs, and rushed this Australia/asia leg last minute. Have fun y'all! 

I think for the logistics with transportation the Oceania, Asia and Latam will have a different setting than North America and EU

One thing about this era, I HATE the looks/styling.

 

She looked so great for the Jealous Type portion of the era and after that all the looks have aged her (and I don't mean that to come for doja physically nor I am discrediting the theme VIE is going for, I mean the looks are aging her whole vibe, like they are giving the 14th era of a singer struggling to come back). They are not cool, cutting or edgy like they used to, is Brett even still with her ? 

That WIGGGGGGGGGG :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, D.Va said:

One thing about this era, I HATE the looks/styling.

 

She looked so great for the Jealous Type portion of the era and after that all the looks have aged her (and I don't mean that to come for doja physically nor I am discrediting the theme VIE is going for, I mean the looks are aging her whole vibe, like they are giving the 14th era of a singer struggling to come back). They are not cool, cutting or edgy like they used to, is Brett even still with her ? 

That WIGGGGGGGGGG :deadbanana2:

wow. she definitely looked horrible in this first night. hope she comes back to the 80's fantastic looks she was showing before.

ddd not her bringing the set from outside lands over to oceania :rip:

 

she better make sure Lipstain is on the setlist by the time she gets to europe or else!!

WIG is the fool but I lowkey love the tori amos teas doll posse vibe she's going for 

Also why isn't happy on the setlist but wet v, get into it yuh, aint sh*t, and tia tamera are ? I get these are fan faves but I would rather her put different songs from each era  like Shine, Casual, 97, or Love to Dream.

looked at the UK tour dates on ticketmaster and....... :deadbanana4:

 

i really liked the album and would go, but idk if the show is happening at all based on how it looks today 

god… this is giving EU leg of the scarlet tour, but no where near as fun or c*nty which carried the fact there was 0 budget 

 

i hope this is just a logistics/timing thing and things improve in time for the EU leg

9 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

Every performance video i've seen she has the same outfit, stage looks simple, no dancers to be seen, horrible wig, im assuming she's doing the one outfit a show again :rip:

Well.

For a rap album, I get it.

 

But for Vie, I'm sorry for her, but I was waiting for a real big stage with dancers or at least, something like the VMA stage (with funny decor, or something)

Make it Up" was the biggest gainer, up 19.94% with 36,991 streams! :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.