Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

D.Va

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by D.Va

  1. Agreed but perfecting my own version of the tracklist makes me listen to the album even more so a win is a win
  2. Australia/New Zealand has been THERE since All My Friends if I remember correctly. Down Under loves them some Tinashe !
  3. It's not special, just the same parts looped over and over. It should have gotten something new to feel fresh, the short version is great as it is.
  4. I need 333 to have a renaissance next year. X, Bouncin, Pressure, HMU, Long Gone, NATURALLY, Something like a Heartbreak, I can See The Future, Unconditional, The Chase... THE GP NEEDS TO WAKE UP, I truly can see Naturally becoming a hit.
  5. Those tour rumors slowing coming in...
  6. Ironically enough, I also feel like Taylor releasing the same day was actually a blessing bc she was immediately compared to her terrible deluxe dcfvgbhnj,k and she easily stood out positively (wish Jae got the same treatment but her time will come)
  7. That's my skip IN THE SENSE THAT PinkPantheress's version is so much better to me. Hoping for a real collab between these two soon
  8. ladies I'm fully coming around... My sentiments were actually truly expressed a couple of pages ago : I was co CONFUSED that this album would be the one to make her gain traction considering she has been delivering insane quality from the jump (SFU feels much more mainstream ready in that sense)... but it's not about that, it's about her finally getting what she deserves. Once I got over my initial reaction of wanting more Melatonin, my ears truly opened. BUT I still think the album has 3 skips, one of them being The Show Must Go On so it doesn't really count
  9. I think the album is growing on me
  10. oh truly I'm seething actually. I've been with her since the start and she was being paid dust everytime for her albums and NOW that people seem to be on board I am somehow not GETTING IT ? I'm fully hating from outside the club, I feel like that spongebob meme looking out the window !
  11. I can accept that people like the album but this needs to stop immediately You love the slower songs on Popstar ? They are better on Nightride You love the uptempos on Popstar ? They are better on SFU You love experimentalnashe on Popstar ? It's done better on 333 It is not her best at anything
  12. So glad that she is doing some numbers but I feel like I'm in the twilight zone reading these comments about the album being a victory lap... considering she tackled all the genres on Popstar in her previous albums and did it BETTER
  13. Gorgeous why did she not put it on the original
  14. I think Cloud 9 is my least favorite hun dfghgfdfg The beginning is just NOISE, tho I enjoy the end of the song
  15. I'm actually speechless at how I don't enjoy the album it's by faaaaaaarrrr her worst release since Joyride. I don't understand why I would press play when the experimental stuff is done better on Nightride and the bops are better on SFU. I could play it for the sake of having something new to listen but it's not gonna last. Obviously saving Melatonin + Empty Stadiums and Sunglasses. I also HAAAAATE the tracklist, opening with Sunglasses, then going to Too Easy -> Melatonin and then going back to Empty Stadiums is YUCKKKKK. Overdramatic and The Show Must Go On are useless. I'll wait for the remix album
  16. If you are dropping a project with 9 tracks, you better hope those songs are beyond and tell a cohesive story... ... and that is not the case. I don't understand this album and its purpose. Why now ? Why only 9 tracks ? Why release it so abruptly ? To not sound like a complete hater, I do adore Aftermaths, Red Lights & Innocent Ways and I will add them to Something Beautiful, pretending it was just a deluxe version. The rest goes from boring/not my tea to uninspiringly offensive songs.
  17. So... nothing on the album comes close to melatonin ?
  18. I don't get this comment. That's a you problem, no ? what fragmentation of pop culture are we talking about sdfghffff like, you just didn't know a podcast ? Why ? Call Her Daddy is not my jush at all but I enjoy a one hour interview to get insight of an artist's lifestyle & pov on her art. I feel like it's much more insightful than a 20 minutes interview by Zane Low where he is just over dramatically praising his guests to the point where it doesn't feel authentic.
  19. so is it about writing or about the song being a hit ? Bc her not writing this part does change that it went viral with HER voice, not KEVIN's.
  20. as she should crank 2 was a huge miss
  21. D.Va replied to durrss's topic in Music
    Now imagine if NastyDirtyGross/Kiss Here replaced Therapy. I LOVE the sentiment behind therapy and it's a very bold and honest song, it's just... not good to listen tofgbhnj,
  22. Oh miss REBECCAAAAAAAA
  23. D.Va replied to Click Clack's topic in Base
    Maher can breed me
  24. Horrible song and one fo the worst from the album for me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.