Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

On 10/19/2025 at 5:19 PM, masochizm said:

they trialled stranger + gorgeous, and then pulled them straight out of radio… so theres no second single at the moment

 

my bets are they're not going to push anything else which is honestly for the best for her future eras. if jealous type failed to make a dent, nothing else from the album will in my opinion 

This is insane. They need to Push a second single and do right by Doja. Are you crazy? She obviously wants this amazing project to be heard 

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

why do I have the feeling Make It Up would've been an instant hit if she got SZA on it instead  :bird:

5 hours ago, YR. said:

This is insane. They need to Push a second single and do right by Doja. Are you crazy? She obviously wants this amazing project to be heard 

A lot of people heard it and said no. It just didn't click so what's the point?

Billboard 200 

Vie

4 - 22 - 52 

 

Scarlet 

4 - 9 - 13

 

Planet Her

2 - 2 - 2

 

Hot Pink 

93 - 19 - 47 

 

Not Hot Pink outdoing Vie :rip:

And this was before Say So went viral during its chart run

 

-

 

The second half of the album is my favorite which is funny because that was also true with Scarlet :clap3: 

 

Edited by makeme

2 hours ago, Kern said:

A lot of people heard it and said no. It just didn't click so what's the point?

Maybe to allow people to grow with it? 
 

VIE being released and people suddenly having love for Scarlet shows that people can change their opinion with time/full exposure to her music. 
 

I'm personally not overly fussed about the full, huge single treatment but I'd love to see more visuals from her. AAAHH MEN! deserves. 

54 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

Maybe to allow people to grow with it? 
 

VIE being released and people suddenly having love for Scarlet shows that people can change their opinion with time/full exposure to her music. 
 

I'm personally not overly fussed about the full, huge single treatment but I'd love to see more visuals from her. AAAHH MEN! deserves. 

i'm like where da phuck were u all during da Scarlet era to be all about how great it was smh 

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

i'm like where da phuck were u all during da Scarlet era to be all about how great it was smh 

Right :deadbanana4:

 

When I tell you I was gobsmacked for days after Vie's release at the sudden influx of people who apparently now love it and think it's her best. 

I think she would have benefited from a traditional campaign with multiple singles pre-release. I didn't even really know this was coming. 

1 hour ago, Hex said:

I think she would have benefited from a traditional campaign with multiple singles pre-release. I didn't even really know this was coming. 

 

2 hours ago, makeme said:

Billboard 200 

Vie

4 - 22 - 52 

 

Scarlet 

4 - 9 - 13

 

Planet Her

2 - 2 - 2

 

Hot Pink 

93 - 19 - 47 

This is bad… RCA needs to do something QUICK! I honesty think they should push two singles.

ngl not saying it means anything but as soon as I heard Jealous Type i thought wtf is this....felt like 80's influence but a parody or just overdone. 

 

maybe it is due to the stuff she was saying last era but i just think she suited the darker sonic vibe of scarlet so much more 

OMG, the album is going to be out of the US charts in 3 weeks max...

The more time I spend with this album the more I like it. She's so charismatic. The reference point is VERY specific so I can understand it alienating some listeners but it's a very strong and well constructed project.

 

And the video for Gorgeous I mean…my god. So stunning!

Releasing JT, Gorgeous and Stranger pre-album release with maybe AHHH MEN! and Make it Up/Acts of Service after would've been such a cute era but I know RCA sucks and we never really know what happens behind the scenes

12 hours ago, rebeltwat said:

Releasing JT, Gorgeous and Stranger pre-album release

Well, at least we got a video for 3 out of the 6 songs you mention. I would die for a video for ahhh men before she jump ship if that's the plans. Such a shame they aren't even trying to push another song. 
 

RCA is hands down the worst label. It feels like they purposely destroy careers for Keke fun.

No point in releasing a single especially post album that will do nothing and hurt her radio reputation even more. 
 

She should do a few more promo spots. Perform like the rent is due and pray something goes viral. 

Edited by makeme

Now I've gotten used to the album cards is without a doubt the best song. Should have been the lead tbh

They still better give us a deluxe. And weird for ya to say that Gorgeous and Stranger aren't resonating when again this is her redemption era. She needs to put in the work to do damage control to undo all the goodwill she lost last era. This era being delayed then rush released also isnt helping. She's always benefited from promo and the more she makes her new music visible with performances the people will flock.

Ahhh Men is the only surefire hit on this album. It needs single treatment and a video asap to save this campaign.

I really enjoy the album as a whole but I have not found myself obsessively replaying any of the songs the way I have with her previous records. Vie doesn't have the same low points her previous albums had but it is also lacking the highs (Need to Know, Rules, Agora Hills). None of the songs on this album are even in my t10 all time Doja songs tbh.  

 

My most played tracks currently are Jealous type, Stranger, AAAHH MEN!, Lipstain, Silly! Fun!, and Gorgeous. Those along with Acts of Service are my favorite songs from this album. 

 

 

On 10/22/2025 at 10:05 AM, dabunique said:

Image

This photo for a summer album would eattt

I would've sent "Acts Of Service" (Urban) / "Lipstain" (Rhythmic + Top 40) as the lead singles this past June, and "Gorgeous" would've stayed put as the album release day video.

 

"Aaahh Men" would have some sort of Frankenstein-themed video for Halloween, and then SZA collab "Take Me Dancing" (NYE), "Jealous Type" (April 2026), and finally "Couples Therapy" in Summer 2026. 

 

/era.

2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I would've sent "Acts Of Service" (Urban) / "Lipstain" (Rhythmic + Top 40) as the lead singles this past June, and "Gorgeous" would've stayed put as the album release day video.

 

"Aaahh Men" would have some sort of Frankenstein-themed video for Halloween, and then SZA collab "Take Me Dancing" (NYE), "Jealous Type" (April 2026), and finally "Couples Therapy" in Summer 2026. 

 

/era.

sister this is not 2010 anymore

 and Acts of Service/Lipstain as lead singles would have been straight up tragic

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.