Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 hours ago, Flocon said:

ย 

I really should shut up sometimes

I wonder how many of these will ever make the cut

ย 

"Ain't News"ย 

"Anything"

"Appreciation"

"Baby Freeze"

"Ball & Chain"

"Crack" ย 

"Cosmopolitan"

"Diamonds Are Forever"

"Did I Lie"

"Dirty Underground"

"From The Dead"

"Human Nature"

"I Like You"

"Kink"

"Romeo"

"Rose"

"Sex On The Beach"

"Slide"

"Slow Burn"

"Turn the Lights On"

"U & I"

"Wood Holly"

Glad we're getting a deluxe of this excellent album :alexz:

I think that the songs that will be in vie deluxe are the tracks that almost made the cut in the whiteboard
-Turn the Lights On (Have a Checkโœ”๏ธ and appeared Nov'24 and April'25 tracklist too)

-Baby Freeze (Have a checkโœ”๏ธ)
-Kink (Have a Checkโœ”๏ธ and appeared Nov'24 and April'25 tracklist too )
-Human Nature (Have a blue checkโœ”๏ธ)
-Slide (Is on Revision and appeared Nov'24 and April'25 tracklist too)
-Ball and Chain (Is on Revision)
-From the Dead (Is on Revision)
-U&I

How Many tracks we expect?I hope she adds as much she can

Edited by DuaLipaFuture

subir.png

Best Female Song Of The Year

ROUND 20 / Top 18

Doja, Jealous Type & Gorgeous Still Surviving, could she win this year?

VOTE HERE:

Best Female Single Oct 2024-Sept 2025 ROUND 20!! pg.36 / Top 18 - Page 37 - Games - ATRL

Good Luck to Doja!

Actually, the album is still charting in Australia & New Zealand Top 40s.

The tour is Vie's savior in those countries.

Vie is even outcharting Scarlet in both countries !

i blame this album not doing numbers because she released jealous type 5 months later than deserved

RCA panics & didn't send gorgeous to radio just because it under performed. RCA has a history of screwing artists over during eras.

On 12/9/2025 at 6:54 PM, Apostolis said:

i blame this album not doing numbers because she released jealous type 5 months later than deserved

The thing about it is that flops don't even end careers like they did when labels and the entertainment industry had more control. With social media, you can make a questionable move and be redeemed in the next era.

She will be fine.

I'm just glad she became the first female rapper to write an entire album herself (is that right? I heard that during album release week). She made this because she wanted to not to relive her pop dominance era. Art not the charts.

I'm shocked Gorgeous didn't take off. One of Doja's best and I think could have been a radio hit at the least

Them not even trying to push Gorgeous, or any second single for that matter, after rushing this album out in what felt like a 2-week panic will forever piss me off, but at least the tour is genuinely acclaimed and will keep the steam running for the next year while establishing her touring presence around the globe. It is a shame that Tiktok hasn't picked anything up yet though. I would've thought Aahh Men would've been the one but maybe it's too camp lol. At the end of the day, she's performing the album cuts just as if they're top 10 hits and taking a page out of the Bey book, which is what sets her apart from a lot of her contemporaries. I hope something catches on with the deluxe and that there's a solid plan for whatever the next move is. It's too much talent being thrown away at a lacklustre (nonexistent) rollout for my liking...

I'm obsessed with Take Me Dancing btw

In my World, it's the 4th single from Vie.

deluxe would be ******* amazing and PLEASE BETTHER COVER!!

She should've released AAAHH MEN! as the first single from the album. It would've either flopped into oblivion, or go viral on tik tok idk. But it's probably the most fun song on the album. If it flopped then call it a promo single like Attention or whatever and then Jealous Type.

jealous type would've smashed if it was released in may

21 hours ago, slw84 said:

The thing about it is that flops don't even end careers like they did when labels and the entertainment industry had more control. With social media, you can make a questionable move and be redeemed in the next era.

She will be fine.

I'm just glad she became the first female rapper to write an entire album herself (is that right? I heard that during album release week). She made this because she wanted to not to relive her pop dominance era. Art not the charts.

off the top of my head we have CupcakKe and Snow Tha Product with self written albums.

this album has really grown on me, i think i was dissapointed there was no songs that sounded like huge smashes but it really is a vibe.

Strangers is my all time favourite doja song i think.

Im surprised they didnt push gorgeous harder either. It was ear candy for me

16 hours ago, chaychay18 said:

Any tea on when the deluxe will drop? Jan/Feb?

I would say they should push another single and release a deluxe in march

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.