Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doja Cat - 'Vie'

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, D.Va said:

One thing about this era, I HATE the looks/styling.

 

She looked so great for the Jealous Type portion of the era and after that all the looks have aged her (and I don't mean that to come for doja physically nor I am discrediting the theme VIE is going for, I mean the looks are aging her whole vibe, like they are giving the 14th era of a singer struggling to come back). They are not cool, cutting or edgy like they used to, is Brett even still with her ? 

That WIGGGGGGGGGG :deadbanana2:

Brett is still with her by all accounts.

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Views 107.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I just want better for this era. The visuals & lack of choreo are definitely underwhelming. I'm okay with only one outfit, but this wasn't even a gaggy or signature "Doja" look. What's going on mama :deadbanana4:

 

At the very least, we could get some dancers in the back adding to the 80s vibe. I'm praying this is only just for the Aus/Asia leg.

Doja what happen????? 

 

Love this album.....

 

 

From what ive seen of this tour.... is sooo basic & boring, What happen??? Doja slayed 2 years coachella what happen to that Doja??

Noooooo, I'm going to see her in Bangkok in December, with my straight friends. I've been hyping her up to my friends, telling them they are in for a VISUAL PERFORMANCE TREAT.
Noooooo :gaycat6:

Oh god…

 

 

 

And I'm not your ******* costume monkey, I move at my own pace and break my ******* back out there every night so you can keep your bullshit opinion to yourself. You are not the artist you are the watcher.
1 hour ago, ThousandMiles said:

Oh god…

 

 

 

 

And I'm not your ******* costume monkey, I move at my own pace and break my ******* back out there every night so you can keep your bullshit opinion to yourself. You are not the artist you are the watcher.

she said what she said lmao

6 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

Oh god…

 

 

 

 

And I'm not your ******* costume monkey, I move at my own pace and break my ******* back out there every night so you can keep your bullshit opinion to yourself. You are not the artist you are the watcher.

Nicki's daughter through and through :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, D.Va said:

Nicki's daughter through and through :jonnycat:

Considering Nicki's recent antics let's hope not :deadbanana4:

She's so exhausting to follow ff I just hope she gets it together by next year. Not sure how the stage production is related to Vie at all but I'm sure this leg can be a cute warm up I guess. :mandown:

 

 

22 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

Oh god…

 

 

 

 

And I'm not your ******* costume monkey, I move at my own pace and break my ******* back out there every night so you can keep your bullshit opinion to yourself. You are not the artist you are the watcher.

ddd her that's why I'm the artist and you're the public moment

Yeah it looks like festival set at an arena but the budget is clearly 2 coors and 5 pesos. At least she's visiting like everywhere so Imma go :alexz3:

On 11/20/2025 at 8:29 AM, Lightbringer007 said:

omg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's hope it smashes then she can simply add this to VIE. This era should be studied on what not too do. I'm praying Ahh men take off or couple therapy 

will they even bother with a 3rd single? AHH MEN really deserves a video :dancehall2:

2 hours ago, DuaLipaFuture said:

Bets about when Vie Deluxe is releasing ???:coffee2:

They are going to cancel everything lol

I can't believe the lack of momentum this era has. Why isn't RCA sending another single to radio at the very least with some play listing? 
 

Is there any song on the album gaining any traction?

I just went to her Spotify page zero songs in her top 10 from VIE besides JT :deadbanana4:

On 11/24/2025 at 7:46 PM, Flocon said:

They are going to cancel everything lol

 

I really should shut up sometimes

would love a deluxe tbh

 

the recent looks on tour have been way cooler than that first terrible one

Edited by D.Va

50 minutes ago, Flocon said:

 

I really should shut up sometimes

Maybe they will push the deluxe as singles & how much you want to bet it won't have the 80s sound. 

Can't wait for the Deluxe and having more 80's sound i won:clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.